Australia Claremont Serial Killer, 1996-1997, Perth, Western Australia - #7 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Continue to discuss the CSK case here.

Please remember to post according to The Rules which are found here. In general, just post respectfully, and if you feel a post is offensive or against TOS, please use the Alert feature (little red triangle found at the bottom left of each post) to have us review it.

:wave:

Here's a lot of news footage compiled into one video. Unsure who made this one and had all the footage... It even has Kate Ceberano in it? Previously only 2mins of this video was available online.

[video=youtube;yGUH4prJcXc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yGUH4prJcXc[/video]

Thanks billywhizz im a bit spooked after that (brand new 5 days ago clip, not the older clip) Incredible

unable to attach links

"Pushing science to the limits"

That screams partial DNA which fits with what we all know.

Also links into Barts theory as to why he stopped.

Weird...I would have always thought that there would have been heaps of DNA from Karrakatta considering he left rope.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I wondered about the DNA/rope thing too. You'd think rope would be loaded with DNA. Makes me think he used the plastic coated galvanised clothesline, nothing with an exposed weave. It would explain why it was being confused with phone cable too.

I wondered about the DNA/rope thing too. You'd think rope would be loaded with DNA. Makes me think he used the plastic coated galvanised clothesline, nothing with an exposed weave. It would explain why it was being confused with phone cable too.

It's concluded that was the rope type.

From what I know from DNA, essentially if you touch it, your DNA is on it. The Karrakatta attack would have surely have left DNA.

From what I've been told, your assertion is indeed correct. With further inquiries I was told the ligature was not yellow, so did not appear to be a clothes line upon first sight.

Not sure if this has been mentioned or asked before.

Did police first use the title serial killer after CG was found?
I assume it would of been post CG due to SS having not been found.
Could that then be enough to stop killing by achieving that status/title and hence making it "easier" to find JR & CG

Not sure if this has been mentioned or asked before.

Did police first use the title serial killer after CG was found?
I assume it would of been post CG due to SS having not been found.
Could that then be enough to stop killing by achieving that status/title and hence making it "easier" to find JR & CG

Police concluded a serial killer was at large days after Jane went missing. I'll track down an article or something.

This early recognition is why I think the killer may have contacted the police early on.

Posted through Tapatalk

Police concluded a serial killer was at large days after Jane went missing. I'll track down an article or something.

This is early recognition is why I think the killer may have contacted the police early on.

Posted through Tapatalk

There was always the rumour that SS was found early in the piece too. The rumour suggests that SS was found and the cops kept it quiet in a bid to lure the CSK back to the dump site.

Surely all of that Dr Jibes stuff has been investigated?
What did you think of the theme video BS ?
Imo the music is overwhelming & detracts from its believability .
The map section is really good .
And um
<modsnip>

unable to attach links

I do not believe Dr D is . It's possible SC is another victim.

Regarding SS. If CSK visited SS disposal site and it was in a public place, the visit would go unnoticed? Another possibility could be that he didn't need to visit, if he could see it from where he lived or worked? Are there any buildings around the East location that I asked about yesterday?

This early recognition is why I think the killer may have contacted the police early on.

Posted through Tapatalk
Either that, or witness descriptions of suspect matched previous missing women like JC?

Has anyone ever admitted to being the original Dr ?

What did you think of the theme video BS ?
Imo the music is overwhelming & detracts from its believability .
The map section is really good .
And um
<modsnip>

unable to attach links

I think the creator did a great job. I question his credibility and he's guilty of the same things he accused of, but I hope to see more.

<modsnip>

(The real Peter Kurten was a serial killer.)

Posted through Tapatalk

I do not believe Dr D is . It's possible SC is another victim.

Me either.

IMO Susan Christie is not a CSK victim. There are so many possible suspects in her case, that I can't imagine the odds a serial killer is the guilty party.

Has anyone ever admitted to being the original Dr ?

Yes. I think his identity is well known to police, journalists, authors, and many others who follow this case.

Posted through Tapatalk

Is it possible for a sleuther to screen shot the news video at 5.42 / 5.43 so that we can see the tall dark men that Jane walks past?

Me either.

IMO Susan Christie is not a CSK victim. There are so many possible suspects in her case, that I can't imagine the odds a serial killer is the guilty party.

Yes. I think his identity is well known to police, journalists, authors, and many others who follow this case.

Posted through Tapatalk
I know the name we have been given. I ask if he really exists, and if he has confirmed this himself?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
branditau.wareham72@gmail