1205 users online (218 members and 987 guests)  


Websleuths News


Page 35 of 67 FirstFirst ... 25 33 34 35 36 37 45 ... LastLast
Results 511 to 525 of 993
  1. #511
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    1,498
    I wonder what they have on this guy? It's not like they took him in for questioning (although they may have prior). The took an arrest squad to his house at dawn and have set up for a search. They must have some good evidence and after 20 years you'd have to think DNA is part of that.

  2. #512
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Perth
    Posts
    155


    Looks like the daughter is on green p plates so would likely be only just 20 unless she got license late


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  3. #513
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    54
    hi
    ok so its the first time i have posted...i lurk
    but i do not know what mm is
    or the murder line
    can someone inform
    thanks

  4. #514
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    54
    https://www.google.com.au/maps/place...62!4d115.93563

    note 3 cars in the overhead google shot

  5. #515
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    37
    The age of the daughter disturbs me (if in fact she is the daughter). To think she was conceived around the time of the murders.

  6. #516
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    251
    Quote Originally Posted by JBA512 View Post


    Looks like the daughter is on green p plates so would likely be only just 20 unless she got license late


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    That car is identical to the one driven by LW.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  7. #517
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    1,498
    It is understood he has lived at the Kewdale home with his daughter for several years and had long-term partner.

    Didn't see this earlier. I wonder where the partner was?

  8. #518
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Perth
    Posts
    155

    Australia Claremont Serial Killer, 1996 - 1997, Perth, Western Australia - #7

    Quote Originally Posted by 88mph View Post
    That car is identical to the one driven by LW.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Looks like a late 90's early 00's hyundai sonata?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  9. #519
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    46
    There was 1 second of video in the first video that I can't find now, but it showed the guy being marched into a police car. He had white/grey hair.

  10. #520
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    251
    Quote Originally Posted by JBA512 View Post
    Looks like a late 90's early 00's hyundai sonata?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Sorry.

    Identical to the second Sonata he owned.

    He traded the one from the investigation up.

    Sorry - adrenalin pumping.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


  11. #521
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    Here there and everywhere
    Posts
    991
    loud bang at 6.30am may have been gunshot

  12. #522
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    251
    Quote Originally Posted by SteveG72 View Post
    There was 1 second of video in the first video that I can't find now, but it showed the guy being marched into a police car. He had white/grey hair.
    I saw this.

    He looked pretty tall yeah?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  13. #523
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    Here there and everywhere
    Posts
    991
    Quote Originally Posted by 88mph View Post
    Sorry.

    Identical to the second Sonata he owned.

    He traded the one from the investigation up.

    Sorry - adrenalin pumping.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

    so what

  14. #524
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    251
    Quote Originally Posted by papertrail View Post
    so what
    So nothing.

    There nothing in that.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  15. #525
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    46
    Shouting would likely have been police at front door when they smashed his front door in with a ram.

Page 35 of 67 FirstFirst ... 25 33 34 35 36 37 45 ... LastLast


Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 1095
    Last Post: 12-28-2016, 07:23 PM
  2. Replies: 1202
    Last Post: 12-06-2016, 06:15 AM
  3. Replies: 1673
    Last Post: 10-11-2016, 01:26 AM
  4. Replies: 1405
    Last Post: 04-25-2016, 07:48 AM
  5. Australia Claremont Serial Killer, 1996 - 1997, Perth, Western Australia - #3
    By Aberline_1979 in forum Serial Killers
    Replies: 1245
    Last Post: 01-25-2016, 05:06 AM

Tags for this Thread