875 users online (122 members and 753 guests)  


Websleuths News


Page 47 of 68 FirstFirst ... 37 45 46 47 48 49 57 ... LastLast
Results 691 to 705 of 1009
  1. #691
    Quote Originally Posted by Fence Sitter View Post
    So what exactly is the next course of action. Does he enter a plea and go from there? Guilty gets charged. Not guilty goes to trial?

    I too would be interested in the printing ink side of the investigation.

    Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
    "When a criminal offence occurs, or a civil dispute arises, these are the procedures that lead to a court case:

    Criminal matters

    In the case of a criminal offence, the accused is arrested and taken to a police station where the charge is explained and a formal written charge is made.

    The alternative is that the accused is summonsed by police to attend court to answer the charge or charges.

    Usually, the arrested person is released on bail, which is an undertaking/agreement to attend court on a certain day at a given time. For the most serious offences, the arrested person may be kept in custody....
    The accused receives a document requiring his or her attendance at court, which also provides information as to the alleged offence.
    A date is set for the court attendance and the accused person will be requested to plead ‘guilty’ or ‘not guilty’.
    If a person needs legal help before being able to plead, the case is adjourned to a later date.
    If the accused pleads guilty, the magistrate will deal with the matter. If the plea is not guilty, a trial date is set and trial preparations begin."

    From the W.A Courts site.

  2. #692
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    252
    Quote Originally Posted by hateyrgutsloveyrface View Post
    "When a criminal offence occurs, or a civil dispute arises, these are the procedures that lead to a court case:

    Criminal matters

    In the case of a criminal offence, the accused is arrested and taken to a police station where the charge is explained and a formal written charge is made.

    The alternative is that the accused is summonsed by police to attend court to answer the charge or charges.

    Usually, the arrested person is released on bail, which is an undertaking/agreement to attend court on a certain day at a given time. For the most serious offences, the arrested person may be kept in custody....
    The accused receives a document requiring his or her attendance at court, which also provides information as to the alleged offence.
    A date is set for the court attendance and the accused person will be requested to plead ‘guilty’ or ‘not guilty’.
    If a person needs legal help before being able to plead, the case is adjourned to a later date.
    If the accused pleads guilty, the magistrate will deal with the matter. If the plea is not guilty, a trial date is set and trial preparations begin."

    From the W.A Courts site.
    I'm calling that he pleads guilty.

    Sentencing set for mid 2017


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  3. #693
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    22
    edited: wrong info
    Last edited by koston; 12-22-2016 at 10:38 PM.

  4. #694
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    135
    this grub was chief starter at belmont little athletics
    lets hope he gets a warm christmas welcome from all the boys at the hotel casuarina,
    when he gets there
    Last edited by silver tongue; 12-22-2016 at 10:02 PM. Reason: ,

  5. #695
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Posts
    23
    Quote Originally Posted by marble View Post
    I just want to say good work to the people in this thread who did a boatload of research on the Telstra vehicles and matching car models with fabric types. You were definitely on the right track and got things narrowed down quite well.
    ho ho ho

  6. #696
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    952
    Quote Originally Posted by koston View Post
    According to a lady on social media, the name on the radio said it was a Toni Shell ?
    The name on the radio in regards to what? (I am lost, sorry if this was clarified upthread).

  7. #697
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    25
    Has there ever been any evidence or talk of what he did to the two women? I've heard skinning and strangulation. God I hope it's him. How can they sentence when they haven't tried him yet?!


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  8. #698
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    22
    EDIT, removed previous name as the person who named them is an idiot.

    Once he has been to court, his bail will be refused and his name will be released then im pretty sure. It comes up on the list of refused bail in Magistrates court.
    Last edited by koston; 12-22-2016 at 10:33 PM.

  9. #699
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    252
    Quote Originally Posted by Naccipear View Post
    Has there ever been any evidence or talk of what he did to the two women? I've heard skinning and strangulation. God I hope it's him. How can they sentence when they haven't tried him yet?!


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    If he pleads guilty, there will be a date set for sentencing.

    But anything can happen, such as an adjournment for legal advice.




    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  10. #700
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    40
    Maybe he got tired of looking over his shoulder for twenty years and rang the cops and dobbed himself in.

    There's an entry in Huntingdale in 2000 for his initials. Kingsford way

    Just imagine, every day when he woke up he would be looking around to see if anything is out of place. Every time he saw an article about these killings his heart would race a little with fear.


  11. #701
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Melbourne, Australia
    Posts
    116
    Quote Originally Posted by koston View Post
    A person on facebook says the name is Toni Shell. They say someone on the radio announced it. Here in Perth. Yet to confirm this.

    Once he has been to court, his bail will be refused and his name will be released then im pretty sure. It comes up on the list of refused bail in Magistrates court.
    No offence to the person on Facebook but s/he has their information wrong

  12. #702
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    1,498
    Quote Originally Posted by Naccipear View Post
    Has there ever been any evidence or talk of what he did to the two women? I've heard skinning and strangulation. God I hope it's him. How can they sentence when they haven't tried him yet?!


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    There was no mutilation apart from a CG skull fracture.

  13. #703
    he won't be reuqired to enter a plea at this stage.

  14. #704
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by SteveG72 View Post
    Names found on this number
    • Edwards, B R
    • Edwards, C M
    • Edwards, B
    • Edwards, C


    Address 344 Acton Ave, Kewdale WA 6105, Australia


    (08) 9477 6257
    It's Bradley

  15. #705
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    1,498
    Quote Originally Posted by phantomm View Post
    Maybe he got tired of looking over his shoulder for twenty years and rang the cops and dobbed himself in.
    Or maybe not. I couldn't see a need for TRG if he handed himself in.

Page 47 of 68 FirstFirst ... 37 45 46 47 48 49 57 ... LastLast


Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 1095
    Last Post: 12-28-2016, 07:23 PM
  2. Replies: 1202
    Last Post: 12-06-2016, 06:15 AM
  3. Replies: 1673
    Last Post: 10-11-2016, 01:26 AM
  4. Replies: 1405
    Last Post: 04-25-2016, 07:48 AM
  5. Australia Claremont Serial Killer, 1996 - 1997, Perth, Western Australia - #3
    By Aberline_1979 in forum Serial Killers
    Replies: 1245
    Last Post: 01-25-2016, 05:06 AM

Tags for this Thread