Heidi Fleiss to start new brothel in Las Vegas

MrsMush99

Former Member
Reaction score
Why am I not surprised??

Link

Heidi Fleiss to make resort with male prostitutes, female customers

LAS VEGAS (AP) — Former "Hollywood Madam" Heidi Fleiss says she's bound for a brothel in the southern Nevada desert that she wants to help remake into a resort featuring male prostitutes serving female customers.

"I am moving to Crystal," Fleiss said Wednesday of a desert crossroads 20 miles north of Pahrump and about 80 miles outside Las Vegas. It features two bordellos and little else.

"I am opening up a stud farm," Fleiss declared from her Hollywood home overlooking the Sunset Strip. "I am going to have the sexiest men on earth. Women are going to love it."

MrsMush99 said:
Why am I not surprised??

Link

Heidi Fleiss to make resort with male prostitutes, female customers

LAS VEGAS (AP) — Former "Hollywood Madam" Heidi Fleiss says she's bound for a brothel in the southern Nevada desert that she wants to help remake into a resort featuring male prostitutes serving female customers.

"I am moving to Crystal," Fleiss said Wednesday of a desert crossroads 20 miles north of Pahrump and about 80 miles outside Las Vegas. It features two bordellos and little else.

"I am opening up a stud farm," Fleiss declared from her Hollywood home overlooking the Sunset Strip. "I am going to have the sexiest men on earth. Women are going to love it."
Do you have an exact address?:blushing:

:D Can't wait to tell hubby what I want for Christmas:D

j/k

My sister once ran into Heidi in a resturant Ladies room. She asked for, and got, her autograph!

Okay, all aboard for the first Annual Websleuths Trip to the Desert.
:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

bahahahahahahahahahahahaha Jeana! I wondered how long it would be before someone posted that! :clap: ;)

Count me out.. I would never :hand: :innocent: :angel: ;) :rolleyes: lol...
If I went to a stud farm, (stud farm..lol) anyways, I might end up servicing them..:p I just couldn't help myself..yum.. But wait, what am I thinking :doh: , I'd be paying for THEIR services... Ok that might work... I would love to be serviced...

When is Heidi taking applications??? Think I might apply :D And I wonder if you have to take a test to be hireded :woohoo:

JDB said:
When is Heidi taking applications??? Think I might apply :D And I wonder if you have to take a test to be hireded :woohoo:
Yeah, its called a STD Panel, which includes everything from chlamydia to AIDS. That's the law re the legalized bordellos in Nevada. Everyone has to be certified disease-free and practice safe sex. They even have health inspectors go out to make sure that's the case with spot inspections.

:D :D :D :D :D

bakerprune64 said:
Ahh, new name for Heidi...The man-*advertiser censored* madam:silenced:

I always thought she looked kinda manly myself. She's not a very feminine-looking woman.

BillyGoatGruff said:
Yeah, its called a STD Panel, which includes everything from chlamydia to AIDS. That's the law re the legalized bordellos in Nevada. Everyone has to be certified disease-free and practice safe sex. They even have health inspectors go out to make sure that's the case with spot inspections.

Well I know I would pass that one. LAffin

Why? I've never known of a woman who couldn't get sex any time she wanted it simply by walking into a bar. Why pay for it? And what an ego buster it could be, imagine going to a male prostitute and him not being able to....you know. I'd be mortified.

Gawd, that just sounds so icky and gross :hand:

blech :sick:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaryEllen77