1196 users online (225 members and 971 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10
    What I was thinking too lawdog, did she have NO advocate, no one to talk to? Did no one say HEY this guy is...........well I think she was arrested but must've never gone to trial, she walked and he didnt, I think it was HIS drugs but Im not sure, of course there was video surveillance, so now Im not sure.........she tended to back her car into her driveway too, thats what people do who are hiding their tag.......i just dont know lawdog, these are all too weird and like you said, they aren't young party animals...yeah something seems really weird
    Quote Originally Posted by Lawdog99 View Post
    It seems to me that nobody was looking out for her best interest, why would family, friends, etc, just sit back and not say hey what are you thinking? Anything to get her away from the people she was running with. And why in the world would she be involved with any drug actions at her age, I see no history of anything leading to this outcome. I just don't get this whole situation at all. These people are in their 60s and 70s, talking about all the Putnam County connected cases. It just does not add up, and I sure hope an outside party is looking into these connections. There has to be a smart CHIEF somewhere.

Just wanted to give an update on this case.
    On Nov. 2 @ 9:00 there will be a plea hearing in Putman County.
    The trial is scheduled to begin November 6 @9:00.
    Regrettably I haven't been on WebSleuths for months, but hopefully I will be able to come here often now that things are moving right along.
    Does anyone here live near that county and is planning on attending the trial? I would love to be kept up to date as to what is happening!
    Do not avenge yourselves, beloved, but leave room for God's wrath. For it is written: "Vengeance is Mine, I will repay, says the Lord."
    Romans 12:19

Quote Originally Posted by True Crime Lover View Post
    Just wanted to give an update on this case.
    On Nov. 2 @ 9:00 there will be a plea hearing in Putman County.
    The trial is scheduled to begin November 6 @9:00.
    Regrettably I haven't been on WebSleuths for months, but hopefully I will be able to come here often now that things are moving right along.
    Does anyone here live near that county and is planning on attending the trial? I would love to be kept up to date as to what is happening!
    Any news on Trial today?

I was just looking, dont see anything at all!
    Quote Originally Posted by Lawdog99 View Post
    Any news on Trial today?

Quote Originally Posted by dancinunderthemoon View Post
    Interesting, since they seemed to have so much evidence.....Thanks for the update Danicin.

Prosecution, defense rest in murder trial

http://www.unionrecorder.com/news/pr...667ec5a30.html

UPDATES:

"Eatonton man guilty in murder of ex-arts director Ivanditti" | The Telegraph
    http://www.macon.com/news/local/crim...185003353.html

"Causey convicted of murder in Putnam County"| unionrecorder ...
    http://www.unionrecorder.com/.../cau...5d0-e7a3876cce...

"Family feels justice served" | unionrecorder.com
    http://www.unionrecorder.com/news/fa...580173f9b.html
    Last edited by True Crime Lover; 11-21-2017 at 02:02 AM.
    Do not avenge yourselves, beloved, but leave room for God's wrath. For it is written: "Vengeance is Mine, I will repay, says the Lord."
    Romans 12:19

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10