NV NV - Overton, Old Simplot Mill, UncRaceFem 3-7, UP10561, Found in a Cave, Feb'95

If they haven't checked whether this is a Terry Rasmussen victim I'll eat my shoe. I don't think this guy was dormant at all in the 90s/late 80s.

Overton is about an hour from Las Vegas, near the tri-state borders of NV, AZ and Utah:

attachment.php

Source: https://goo.gl/maps/tqTmzKzbq8S2

Exclusions (to date):

First NameLast NameYear of BirthState LKA
MichaelaGarecht1979California
JenniferKlein1971Utah

It doesn’t seem Brandi has been ruled out:

https://www.findthemissing.org/en/cases/7368/

Brandi was last seen in Nipton, California on October 9, 1982.

Her mother went to work, leaving her in the care of her boyfriend, 37-year-old Daniel Waters. Brandi's mother had been living with Waters for about six months by this time. When she returned home from work, both Brandi and Waters were missing. A stuffed teddy bear, a blue blanket with an embroidered yellow duck and a multicolored patchwork blanket had also disappeared from the home.

Authorities issued an arrest warrant for Waters, but they were unable to locate him or Brandi. Police finally found Waters in a remote desert area near Blue Diamond, Nevada on January 3, 1983. He was driving a 1971 Volkswagen with a spare tire mounted on the front, a chrome luggage rack on the top, and the California license plate number 118CXP. Brandi wasn't with him. She has never been heard from again.

Waters refused to discuss Brandi's whereabouts or what he had been doing in the the three months between the time he and Brandi disappeared and the time he was arrested. Authorities believe Brandi may have been murdered. Her case remains unsolved.

Source: http://www.charleyproject.org/cases/k/krajewski_brandi.html

Blue Diamond NV is about an hour’s drive from Nipton CA (white dot to red pin).

Overton NV is about an hour’s drive from Blue Diamond (red pin to black ‘target’).

attachment.php

https://goo.gl/maps/sj6ciVarzWT2

Yes, I read your post on Brandi’s thread, KO. I think Brandi was Alleykins’ first thought too. She forwarded her name as a potential match a few months ago but, to date, she hasn’t received any feedback, nor has Brandi been excluded. I don’t know of the SB LEO, or what the lead time for comparison of DNA is in the US, but any help to speed up the process would be welcome.

I sent a message to the detective last night alerting him to this thread. Hopefully that will help.

I sent a message to the detective last night alerting him to this thread. Hopefully that will help.

Thanks sweetheart. Just posted on Brandi’s thread too. Her case bothers me a great deal.

He said he would check it out.

Brandi's case bothers me a lot, and I know her sisters have never given up looking for her. I hope we can find her.

He said he would check it out.

Brandi's case bothers me a lot, and I know her sisters have never given up looking for her. I hope we can find her.

Thanks Kaylara. I really appreciate it. Please pass on my thanks to the SB LEO. Brandi’s case has been playing on my mind too. I hope we can find her, for her sisters’ sakes.

btw Do you have any idea if Daniel Waters was charged and and/or incarcerated irt Brandi’s disappearance?

I believe he was charge with kidnapping or something like that, but only spent like 3 years in jail for it. Dude is still alive as far as I could tell, and I think is living in Utah. If this turns out to be Brandi, I'll dig through my notes and find out his location and pass it on to the police.

I believe he was charge with kidnapping or something like that, but only spent like 3 years in jail for it. Dude is still alive as far as I could tell, and I think is living in Utah. If this turns out to be Brandi, I'll dig through my notes and find out his location and pass it on to the police.

Just three years? My Lord!

i’m glad you’ve kept track of him, Kaylara.

If this isn't Brandi, it could be Nikole Betterson or Sherise Magee.

Bumping this thread because I think it should be called in in New Hampshire for potential connection to Terry Peder Rasmussen.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back