1017 users online (163 members and 854 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 ... LastLast

NY - Joey Buttafuoco & Amy Fisher

LOS ANGELES (AP) Joey Buttafuoco, whose affair with a teenager led to his wife's shooting, was arrested Wednesday and charged with insurance fraud for allegedly making phony repair estimates at his San Fernando Valley auto body shop.

Buttafuoco, 47, co-owns California Collision of Chatsworth. A task force investigating auto insurance fraud inspected the shop three months ago.

Buttafuoco told undercover investigators how to file phony insurance claims for undamaged cars, the Los Angeles County district attorney's office alleged in a statement.

Prosecutors charged him with three counts of insurance fraud and one count of grand theft. He was being held on $50,000 bail and could face six years and four months in state prison if convicted.

Full Story at

http://kcal9.com/localnews/localnews...351160625.html

Thank God Mary Jo divorced him. Ohh, it used to give me a pang in the gut when she would defend him, stand by him, she saw the light, I hope this creep will not again for a very long time.

Hi Mindys.. yup this guy is a classic

Mary Jo is actually a very nice person. I've never met her, but know someone who has. They had nothing good to say about her husband.

Is she still paralyzed on the right side of her face?

They did the Buttafuoco story on MSNBC the other night, they showed crime scene photos I hadn't seen before, geez, there was A LOT of blood!! It is absolutely amazing that she lived, that she isn't in a nursing home requiring 24 hour care.

I hope Amy Fisher is laughing her a@@ off. I still think Joey put her up to murdering his wife.

He's a disgusting little slimeball....wouldn't it be a scream if he actually got some prison time?
    -
    My opinion and nothing but my opinion.

Tor:Con Index link below. Will show you the probability of a tornado happening in your area.
    http://www.weather.com/news/tornado-torcon-index

FEMA's link for Emergency Supplies list below or what you need to survive for three days in case help is not immediately available to you.
    http://www.ready.gov/document/family-supply-list

You can also purchase a weather radio which will inform you of severe weather even if your electricity goes out. Runs on batteries of course.

Originally posted by Show Me
    I hope Amy Fisher is laughing her a@@ off. I still think Joey put her up to murdering his wife.
    Yeah, isn't it funny how Joey Butta-Puke-o was the "oh-so-innocent victim of a lust crazed teenager" but he seems to be the one in the news all the time for sleazy and/or criminal behavior??

I personally believe that Amy was manipulated into committing the crime against Mary Jo. He is scum.
    Step right up and see the Yakwoman! Only 25 cents a look!

Joey Buttafucco on DESPERATE HOUSEWIVES

well, sort of... he works at a concession stand.

http://www.cnn.com/2005/SHOWBIZ/TV/1....ap/index.html

Oh brother... Don't like the guy.. never have

This post is my opinion only, and is subject to making me look totally confused

That's certainly scraping the bottle of the barrel. Nobody else could play the part?

Quote Originally Posted by Sally
    That's certainly scraping the bottle of the barrel. Nobody else could play the part?
    He's not playing any part - he works at an ice cream stand on the studio lot.

He is such a bone head.

With his face, you'd think that he tried to stay out of the public (and gossips) eye.

But Maybe that's what he still craves. Until his next stint in jail...

He strikes me as the type to do anything to keep his name in the news... what a loser!

Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 ... LastLast