1030 users online (116 members and 914 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Someone has confessed to incarcerated John Robert Williams to be the LISK..?

-Nin
    If the key does not fit, it's the wrong key.

Provisionary SK Pen Pal Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by No it's not View Post
    Someone has confessed to incarcerated John Robert Williams to be the LISK..?

-Nin
    How would he have confessed? In writing or a taped phone call from jail?
    Last edited by deedee21; 12-04-2016 at 04:12 AM.

Did anyone e else get MAJOR creeps from seeing that room full of articles and crap?! I'm totally freaked out. Rachel and Josh are badasses!

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Angry

Quote Originally Posted by LadyAstrid View Post
    Did anyone e else get MAJOR creeps from seeing that room full of articles and crap?! I'm totally freaked out. Rachel and Josh are badasses!

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk
    Creepy alright. I laughed when he said it does not make him weird.

He did say LE paid him a visit. I wonder what they came away thinking.

Has anyone been able to find that guy that Josh and Rachel went to interview? I know they showed his Facebook page, but his face was blurred. I remember his name on Facebook was "Flash Back."

From Massapequa

Hi Folks,

I have been following the LISK story for a few years now. Just joined websleuths after being riveted by The Killing Season. But what is most chilling was the finale and the journey to my hometown, Massapequa. Now reading this thread, I want to find out more.

Anyone have an ID on the creepy basement LISK-lover from Massapequa who aired last night? I believe I may be around his age and could have encountered him in the town or possibly from high school....

Quote Originally Posted by deedee21 View Post
    How would he have confessed? In writing or a taped phone call from jail?
    He was a pen pal to John Robert Williams and to many others beyond bars. That person said he would "confess" sometimes to his /// pals in order to gain their trust..

-Nin
    If the key does not fit, it's the wrong key.

The guy in Massapequa basement apartment

IMO He is just a guy that finds the serial killers fascinating and is obsessed with it, researching all he can and getting in touch with serial killers and telling what ever it takes to get inside thier worlds. It is a hobby for him, it intrigues him.

I asked this question earlier in the thread, but I don't think I received any responses.

Josh and Rachel went to interview the man in Massapequa (this is the guy who had been in contact with hundreds of serial killers). Before going into his apartment, they briefly showed his Facebook profile (with his face being blurred). His name on Facebook was "Flash Back." I am still trying to find him on Facebook. Has anyone been able to find him?

Regarding whether this post violates any of the TOS of Websleuths- all of this information is visible in the 8th episode of the Killing Season, so it is public information. It's not like I am bringing up any new information- I am merely reiterating some of the information that was showed during the episode, so I don't think this post should violate any rules.

Quote Originally Posted by goosebumps View Post
    Hi Folks,

I have been following the LISK story for a few years now. Just joined websleuths after being riveted by The Killing Season. But what is most chilling was the finale and the journey to my hometown, Massapequa. Now reading this thread, I want to find out more.

Anyone have an ID on the creepy basement LISK-lover from Massapequa who aired last night? I believe I may be around his age and could have encountered him in the town or possibly from high school....
    I have identified the mysterious Massapequa man after doing some careful research of my own. He grew up in Bayport, NY. Not Massapequa. He only lives there now. So, you most likely didn't go to school with him.

Interestingly enough though, the house he grew up in overlooks Fire Island and is only about 25 miles from Gilgo Beach, which is about a 30 minute drive.

I don't know how much I trust this guy though. Who confesses to being LISK and then says they only said that to get what they wanted? I'm sure the FBI is still keeping a close eye on him. He's sure on my radar.

He also has a master's in Psychology and may currently still be working at a Psych Unit. All of this is public information anyone can find on the internet... if one searches skillfully.

Last edited by Super Sleuth; 12-06-2016 at 02:35 PM.

I also am not so quick to dismiss him as a POI. So what if he invited them in and talked matter-of-factly about his collection? If he were guilty he probably knows it makes him look a little less so by being willing to talk and deep down we all know alot of these killers are fame hungry. Even if he's blurred out, he can still see himself on TV and get the satisfaction that he was on TV AND still uncaught. I'm not saying its him, I'm just saying it not so fast to dismissing someone like him.

Quote Originally Posted by DQN View Post
    IMO He is just a guy that finds the serial killers fascinating and is obsessed with it, researching all he can and getting in touch with serial killers and telling what ever it takes to get inside thier worlds. It is a hobby for him, it intrigues him.
    Could be and there are thousands of innocent serial killer groupies (unsure how many confess to murders just to get letters but I'm sure it wouldn't be the first time). Have to wonder why he was questioned though eh?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He never confessed to the crimes..Didn't have to confess to unsolved murders simply to get replies..Williams lied..

Hey Joe - no need to look any further..am right here...I was exploited and did the interview under false pretenses..they didn't want my opinions and insight, they simply used me for their episode since Williams lied about "confession" all BS..

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast