Found Deceased NJ - Lance James, 29, Clementon, 2 December 2016

los2188

North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!
Reaction score
Family Asking for Help Finding Missing Young South Jersey Marine Veteran
21677583-large.jpg

The family of a young Marine veteran who went missing on a walk to a South Jersey bar last week is asking for the public's help in finding him.

Lance James disappeared last Saturday evening after leaving his Clementon, New Jersey apartment, his sister, Jessica Hassan, tells NBC10.

Family said James -- who doesn't own a vehicle and has a 5-year-old daughter who lives with her mother -- went to the Hide-A-Way Tavern, in Clementon, Friday night and returned home afterward.

http://www.nj.com/camden/index.ssf/2016/12/community_seeks_us_marine_missing_for_nearly_1_wee.html

http://www.nbcphiladelphia.com/news...ng-South-Jersey-Marine-Veteran-405708675.html

Sent from my 5054N using Tapatalk

attachment.php
Updated photo

Lance James disappeared last Saturday evening after leaving his Clementon, New Jersey apartment, his sister, Jessica Hassan, tells NBC10. James, who turns 29 this Saturday, was taking about a mile trek to the Hide-A-Way Tavern along White Horse Avenue to pick up his cellphone and jacket. He had forgotten them at the bar the night before, Hassan said.

But he never made it to the bar.

James spent five years as an active duty Marine, completing one-year tours in Iraq and Afghanistan as a Field Radio Technician. He suffers from post-traumatic stress disorder and battles severe depression, the sister said.

Attachments

• 15380338_10154681788448592_2328638708746453938_n.jpg
    15380338_10154681788448592_2328638708746453938_n.jpg
    32.5 KB · Views: 578
http://www.nbcphiladelphia.com/news...ng-South-Jersey-Marine-Veteran-405708675.html

At first, the family believed he never made it to the bar. On Saturday however, his sister said "new information" has led the family to believe James made it to the bar but was eventually dragged outside the establishment while bleeding.

"He was drug out of The Hideaway Tavern in Clementon, NJ by patrons, had been kicked in the face and was bleeding from the nose"...

"He was asked where he was going and he said, 'Home,' and ran into the woods," Hassan said.

Poor Lance, doesn't look good. Wonder why he was kicked in the face? Think searches have taken place with no luck as yet but I'm not surprised having looked at satellite image of the area - very wooded with waterways too.

Come home safe Lance!

This just breaks my heart. It does not sound good at all. And he has a little girl :(
The reason for the bloody face must answer some questions here surely.

That incident at the bar makes me think, maybe he got into an altercation with someone there that might have continued outside and ended very badly. I hope not, it just came to my mind.

Police and local veterans groups have searched the woods near his home and around the bar, but so far haven't uncovered any leads.

Police said they are investigating James' disappearance though they did not confirm the information his sister provided regarding the incident at the bar.

It's not that far from me, something seriously stinks here, I do not have a good feeling. It's reminding me of Chris Sexton who pretty much left a party after a fight. The local woods were searched with dogs multiple times but some how Chris was missed. Was so horrible.

Is anyone in contact with his family? They really need to get the local blood hound on the case and to also see what local camera's there are. Many people have cams outside their homes. My son installs Comcast, will have to ask if he's worked in the area there

Map Hide-A-Way Tavern Clementon

Oh yeah, Chris Sexton... I remember his beautiful face now that you mention his name. What a sad case.

Oh yeah, Chris Sexton... I remember his beautiful face now that you mention his name. What a sad case.

His 3 year anniversary just passed.
I agree with your post where you wonder if they fought after he left. The family really needs that blood hound.

It's not that far from me, something seriously stinks here, I do not have a good feeling. It's reminding me of Chris Sexton who pretty much left a party after a fight. The local woods were searched with dogs multiple times but some how Chris was missed. Was so horrible.

Is anyone in contact with his family? They really need to get the local blood hound on the case and to also see what local camera's there are. Many people have cams outside their homes. My son installs Comcast, will have to ask if he's worked in the area there

Map Hide-A-Way Tavern Clementon

I hate to even bring this up, but it appears that there is a small pond very close -less than a quarter of a mile- to the location where Lance's sister says he was last seen and was asked by Clementon police where he was going (they have not confirmed the incident took place) and told them "Home," and ran into the woods. The pond appears to be surrounded by woods also.

The pond, according to Google Maps, is only 150 yards wide at the most. Has it been searched?

He forgot his cellphone and jacket at the bar on Thursday? I suspect he might have been quite intoxicated.
Maybe something started on Thursday night and restarted Friday night?

I hope he makes his way home.

He forgot his cellphone and jacket at the bar on Thursday? I suspect he might have been quite intoxicated.
Maybe something started on Thursday night and restarted Friday night?

I hope he makes his way home.

Would be good to know how Thursday night unfolded. May tell us a lot more about how things went about on the Friday night.

i wonder if they've search clementon lake park area

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
VT_Squire
Back