744 users online (66 members and 678 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    where did you see she had a baby?

I was thinking the step dad would be POI too.

Quote Originally Posted by Ozoner View Post
    Is this according to her stepfather? The obvious P.'s O. I. would be the stepfather and the father of her baby. (One hopes those are two different people!)

Quote Originally Posted by cvaldez1975 View Post
    where did you see she had a baby?

I was thinking the step dad would be POI too.
    There was no baby, the poster read down into my signature line of Lake Pontchartrain Jane Doe.

DO YOU KNOW ME?
    Help Identify Lake Pontchartrain Jane Doe - Slidell, Louisiana - June 19, 1986

Red/Brown (Auburn) Hair, 5'2-5'4, 20-30 yrs old, perfect teeth absence of wisdom, Scars; right knee, abdomen, right wrist, prior right hip injury, possible nose surgery, breast implants, 8-12 wks pregnant, marking of a ring left hand ring finger

LSU Faces: http://identifyla.lsu.edu/profile.php?id=383
    NAMUS: https://identifyus.org/cases/852
    Doe: http://www.doenetwork.org/cases/16ufla.html

Linda Pagano missing...

Linda had an extra set of keys in her purse.

Quote Originally Posted by CherylP1951 View Post
    Linda had an extra set of keys in her purse.
    Welcome. Very sorry for your loss.
    All you need is love and. . . .(fill in the blank)

Yes Indeed !!!!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

DO YOU KNOW ME?
    Help Identify Lake Pontchartrain Jane Doe - Slidell, Louisiana - June 19, 1986

Red/Brown (Auburn) Hair, 5'2-5'4, 20-30 yrs old, perfect teeth absence of wisdom, Scars; right knee, abdomen, right wrist, prior right hip injury, possible nose surgery, breast implants, 8-12 wks pregnant, marking of a ring left hand ring finger

LSU Faces: http://identifyla.lsu.edu/profile.php?id=383
    NAMUS: https://identifyus.org/cases/852
    Doe: http://www.doenetwork.org/cases/16ufla.html

Her case is still up on Namus.

Quote Originally Posted by galateasca View Post
    Her case is still up on Namus.
    The CCME has to wait until the ground thaws here. They are expecting to conduct the exhumation in late April. But it is planned on and everybody wants it done officials and family included. The FBI is not considering the dental records a hundred percent match, probably because there are only five teeth in the skull to go off of on the uid.

We should find a change in status once they are conducting DNA test it should say samples submitted tests incomplete or something

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
    ~~~~~~~Where is Eetu Vainonen? Where is Beverly Potts? Who were the Cleveland Torso Victims? Who is Strongsville Jane Doe?~~~~~~~

Updating this thread as well as the UID thread,

Exhumation and therefore testing has been postponed until August or September. So a few more months.

~~~~~~~Where is Eetu Vainonen? Where is Beverly Potts? Who were the Cleveland Torso Victims? Who is Strongsville Jane Doe?~~~~~~~

Quote Originally Posted by ice190 View Post
    Updating this thread as well as the UID thread,

Exhumation and therefore testing has been postponed until August or September. So a few more months.

Do they have high confidence that they'll be able to get nuclear DNA? Or are they just going for mitochondrial DNA?

Quote Originally Posted by Ozoner View Post
    Do they have high confidence that they'll be able to get nuclear DNA? Or are they just going for mitochondrial DNA?
    No word. Hoping DNA can be obtained from the long bones or pelvis, as hoping for pulp in the few teeth available may not work with the extensive dental work. There is an unerupted/ impacted wisdom tooth though, from what I've read those tend to preserve the pulp better. (This is just me thinking).

mtDNA should work fine as there is a female sibling to compare to?

I see the title says "found deceased." Does that mean DNA has confirmed it?

She had a gunshot wound. Wow.

Quote Originally Posted by AmyPond View Post
    I see the title says "found deceased." Does that mean DNA has confirmed it?
    There is a dental match to Strongsville Doe which they are currently in the process of obtaining DNA from. NamUs or FBI or someone isn't considering it a complete match until then. Understandable, as there were only 4 teeth and one impacted iirc, so that's little to go on. Family members have always suspected she was murdered.

Seems pretty likely. I hope they can get some results and as much closure as possible soon.

Linda was one of my close friends and I have searched the web for her or information on her for many, many years. Our friendship began when her family moved to a house on my street. We used to sit in her room and listen to David Bowie songs for hours. Her mom and step-dad ended up divorcing and they moved out of the neighborhood. Linda and I remained friends and I remember she was working as a waitress, had a new mustang (I believe it was rust colored if memory serves me correctly) and had just bought new school clothes. She was very mature and smart, and I never considered for a minute that she just walked away from her family and friends. If this Strongsville Jane Doe turns out to be Linda we will still, unfortunately, always wonder what happened to her and why. And the gunshot wound is even more disturbing. She was a dear friend and I feel so bad for her family not knowing what happened all of these years. Rest in peace dear Linda. I hope you are going to David Bowie concerts in Heaven!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast