GUILTY MS - Demetria Bracey, 21, stabbed to death, Oxford, 13 Nov 2005

MsPooh

Reaction score
Boyfriend charged in UM slaying

http://www.clarionledger.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20051118/NEWS/511180320/1002/NEWS Read Article..this is my state..what is this world coming to?!?!?!

Glenda Hill is a kind woman, but she is terribly angry right now.

Her daughter, Demetria Bracey, is dead. Bracey's boyfriend sits in jail charged with killing her.

"I had to see her body to believe it. I saw it, and I still don't believe it," Hill said Thursday. "I can't believe she's dead."

Bracey, 21, was stabbed to death and found in an apartment near the University of Mississippi campus, Oxford police said.

She was a senior at the university studying French and a 2002 graduate of Murrah High School in Jackson. Her boyfriend, David Jackson Williams, 22, is a senior business major at Ole Miss.

Hill said her daughter was found in the closet of Williams' apartment...Hill said her daughter's body was so decomposed when it was discovered that police told her she'd obviously been dead for at least several days

That poor mother. I wonder if this guy had a record of violence or if this was an argument that escalated to death. Either way it is unimaginable what her family is feeling right now.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back