1247 users online (227 members and 1020 guests)  

Websleuths News

CA - Jaden Giarraputo, 3, Simi Valley, 11 Dec 2016

Jaden Giarraputo (3 years old)
    Last seen Dec 11, 2016 in Simi Valley, CA

Vehicle:
    2015 Kia Soul, Blue
    California license plate #7JEX347
    AN AMBER ALERT IS BEING ISSUED BY THE CALIFORNIA HIGHWAY PATROL ON BEHALF OF THE SIMI VALLEY POLICE DEPARTMENT AND IS IN EFFECT FOR THE FOLLOWING COUNTIES ONLY: KERN, LOS ANGELES, SAN LUIS OBISPO, SANTA BARBARA, VENTURA

http://www.google.org/publicalerts/a...=US&source=web

ON DECEMBER 11, 2016, AT 1230 PM, JADEN GIARRAPUTO WAS ABDUCTED FROM SIMI VALLEY, CALIFORNIA. JADEN GIARRAPUTO IS A 3 YEAR OLD WHITE MALE, 3 FEET TALL, WEIGHING 35 POUNDS, WITH BROWN HAIR AND BROWN EYES, LAST SEEN WEARING A GRAY T-SHIRT, BLUE SHORTS, AND BLUE SHOES.
    THE SUSPECT, ANTHONY GIARRAPUTO, IS A 31 YEAR OLD WHITE MALE, STANDING 5 FEET 9 INCHES TALL, WEIGHING 220 POUNDS, WITH BROWN HAIR AND BROWN EYES, LAST SEEN WEARING GRAY SHORTS.
    THE SUSPECT WAS LAST SEEN DRIVING A 2015 BLUE KIA SOUL, WITH A CALIFORNIA LICENSE PLATE NUMBER 7JEX347.
    IF SEEN CALL 9-1-1

http://www.google.org/publicalerts/a...=US&source=web

Following a domestic dispute in the Wood Ranch area of Simi Valley in which the child's mother was assaulted, Anthony Giarraputo made statements indicating he may harm himself and left with their child. Giarraputo was seen leaving the area driving a 2015 Kia Sol, electric blue, with First Kia paper plates.
    https://local.nixle.com/alert/5798624/

This is my town. They have been located. Looking for MSM

This article shows Jaden as 4 years old.....not that it matters much. He's still a wee one! Please be okay little Jaden!

Anthony "Tony" Giarraputo, white male, 31 years of age, 5'09", 220 lbs., last see wear grey shorts with no shirt.

Jaden Giarraputo, white male, 4 years of age, 3', 35 lbs., last seen wearing blue shorts, grey t-shirt. Jayden also had access to a blue long sleeve shirt. His hair is now shaved on the sides and longer on the top. He normally wears glasses.

Quote Originally Posted by mistivon View Post
    This is my town. They have been located. Looking for MSM
    Thanks mistivon. The PD Facebook page still shows missing. I just got the amber alert 10 minutes ago. I can't find anything about him being located in MSM, but I soooooo hope you are right!!

I hope he was found safe. I hate these little kids being used as pawns by violent parents.

Just now I was pulling out of a crowded store parking lot and a LOUD alarm went off in my car. I thought it was a fire alarm or something. I looked around to see if there were any lights flashing. Then felt my phone vibrating and it was this Amber Alert on my phone. I have never had it go off so loudly before. Must be a new feature?

Came home and looked on ws first thing. Glad to see he is safe..hopefully...
    “Every day that they don’t find something is good for me.“ Billie Dunn

Quote Originally Posted by katydid23 View Post
    I hope he was found safe. I hate these little kids being used as pawns by violent parents.

Just now I was pulling out of a crowded store parking lot and a LOUD alarm went off in my car. I thought it was a fire alarm or something. I looked around to see if there were any lights flashing. Then felt my phone vibrating and it was this Amber Alert on my phone. I have never had it go off so loudly before. Must be a new feature?

Came home and looked on ws first thing. Glad to see he is safe..hopefully...
    Mine was super loud too! I about hit the ceiling!

Authorities issued an amber alert for a missing Simi Valley child last seen Sunday afternoon.

As of 8 p.m. both the missing child and adult have been located by authorities.

The missing child is Jaden Giarraputo, a 4-year-old white male last seen wearing blue shorts and a grey T-shirt.

http://www.vcstar.com/story/news/loc...hild/95320976/

Quote Originally Posted by LaborDayRN View Post
    Mine was super loud too! I about hit the ceiling!
    I was watching tv and thought the Diablo Canyon Early Warning test was happening. Took me a minutes to realize it was our phones. Prayers for this child to be returned safely, and his parents to be able to put his welfare first in their lives. So traumatizing for him to be in the middle of this ugly situation.