Josh Zeman and Rachel Mills Take Your Questions LIVE Tuesday 12/13 at 8:00 PM Eastern

Tricia

Manager Websleuths.com
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Tuesday is your chance to call in ask Josh Zeman and Rachel Mills any question you want about The Killing Season on Websleuths Radio.

Listen live this Tuesday, December 13th at 8:00 PM Eastern to 9:30 PM Eastern.

It is your last chance. If you have followed any of the cases on The Killing Season on A&E then you DO NOT want to miss this show.

CLICK HERE TO LISTEN LIVE Tuesday, Dec 13th 8:00 PM Eastern

To call in with your questions - (713) 955-0606. If you have a land line we have a toll free number for you: 1 (877) 665-1565

If you can't call in feel free to put your question on this thread I will ask and you can listen later on when you have the time.

Josh and Rachel Unplugged or something like it. ;)

Talk to you Tuesday starting at 8:00 PM Eastern on Websleuths Radio

During your research, did you come across a POI that you feel may fit the profile of LISK? If so, can you elaborate on that person?

The mother of one of the Albuquerque victims stated she picked her daughter up from a jail in Arizona, and on the way home the victim stated she could not believe they didn't find what was in the gas tank. Did you ever pull the police report to see who was in the vehicle with her when she was arrested? And if you did were any of the other victims with her?

The way the victims were being tied together, smuggling technique, and Albuquerque location, suggested a strong tie to possible meth trafficking for the cartels.

Josh and Rachel,

Mr Massapequa, who allegedly confessed to JRW of being the LISK posted this on WS:

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?323857-Provisionary-SK-Pen-Pal-Discussion/page2

*s&bbm*

.. -the Killing Season Interview w/ Josh and crew was an edited cut/paste job, but I was mislead and sought after for my segment. The actual interview and what aired on A&E was different naturally and he was looking to please viewers. The part where he stated LE and Feds were questioning me about the unsolved murders was BS.I never told him that, instead I explained that I was questioned a few times about "my corresponding with excessive amounts of murderers and serials. Never did the Dects ask about Giglo or have me come down for questioning. I knew Williams for years and although I have used usual techniques and approaches to help build further rapport with them (discussing morbid topics, sharing dark fantasies and poems etc I never once confessed to anything. This isn't the first time a serial lied and caused me problems hence my user name. A serial in past made the same claim but it didn't make A&E yet made it to the NY Post and Selim Agar the wanna be "15 mins of fame" LI crime reporter sent his army after myself and family as well as job yrs ago. However when you play with wild animals(murderers/serials etc) there's a chance you get bit. nautre of the game. I always say it could have made a interesting movie -an innocent man getting accused of the same unsolved murders by 2 separate serials -what's the odds?

My questions:

Is he correct regarding "The part where he stated LE and Feds were questioning me about the unsolved murders was BS.I never told him that, instead I explained that I was questioned a few times about "my corresponding with excessive amounts of murderers and serials. Never did the Dects ask about Giglo or have me come down for questioning.""?

2. Do you know anything about him saying that "A serial in past made the same claim but it didn't make A&E yet made it to the NY Post and Selim Agar the wanna be "15 mins of fame" LI crime reporter sent his army after myself and family as well as job yrs ago."?

Thanks,
Nin

Has there been any updates regarding Joe Foti or the edits to the Wiki page? Do you have any follow up comments about Foti or your conversation with him?

Do you think LISK will ever be caught and prosecuted for his crimes? If so, what makes you think so?

How do you propose community trust LE if there constantly dealing with corruption issues? How do you trust them to help if they are part of the problem? (not ALL are bad)

Don't forget, you all are invited to call in with your questions tomorrow night at 8 P.M. Eastern. Josh and Rachel will be live to field your questions and comments. See details here.

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/websle...n-on-ae-josh-and-rachel-answer-your-questions

If you need assistance, please don't hesitate to send a pm to Tricia or me, and we'll be happy to assist you.

Happy holidays, and all the best to you and yours,

Bessie
WS Administrator

Hi there, I have one.. Might be a simple answer, as im in the UK i won't be up at 1am my time.

Was there a reason why John Birtrolff wasn't looked into for at least the manorville cases? I.e. profiled by Peter? Voice played to the sister etc etc?

Was it because he is currently going through a trial or because of some other reason?

Quite a few people believe on these boards he may be involved in more before and after 1992/93 murders.

Hi there, I have one.. Might be a simple answer, as im in the UK i won't be up at 1am my time.

Was there a reason why John Birtrolff wasn't looked into for at least the manorville cases? I.e. profiled by Peter? Voice played to the sister etc etc?

Was it because he is currently going through a trial or because of some other reason?

Quite a few people believe on these boards he may be involved in more before and after 1992/93 murders.

This LE is more close lipped than most others in regard to letting the public know why a suspect has been eliminated from a list of POIs. If they are eliminated because they have sound proof and/or witnesses of their where about and time away from when and where the crime took place would help the general public to focus elsewhere and no more on that POI.

This LE is more close lipped than most others in regard to letting the public know why a suspect has been eliminated from a list of POIs. If they are eliminated because they have sound proof and/or witnesses of their where about and time away from when and where the crime took place would help the general public to focus elsewhere and no more on that POI.
Understood, but as I read it (and I could be wrong), they chose their words carefully i.e. not involved in the Gilgo bodies. Therefore the original 4 found in Burlap.

Its not the first time LE and prosecutors will go after a conviction on the ones they are sure about, so that it goes to trial and therefore a conviction.

Adding potential body counts (i.e. JT + others found in manorville) may put reasonable doubt into a jury's mind. Therefore we may discover after any potential conviction that he's prime suspect in x number of other cases.

My question however was specifically around why that 'angle' never really appeared on the program, especially as Peter B suggested 2 killers in LI. I'd have liked to have seen a segment on it, but was wondering if J+R's hands were tied on the issue so it never made the cut.

I hope that makes sense?

Understood, but as I read it (and I could be wrong), they chose their words carefully i.e. not involved in the Gilgo bodies. Therefore the original 4 found in Burlap.

Its not the first time LE and prosecutors will go after a conviction on the ones they are sure about, so that it goes to trial and therefore a conviction.

Adding potential body counts (i.e. JT + others found in manorville) may put reasonable doubt into a jury's mind. Therefore we may discover after any potential conviction that he's prime suspect in x number of other cases.

My question however was specifically around why that 'angle' never really appeared on the program, especially as Peter B suggested 2 killers in LI. I'd have liked to have seen a segment on it, but was wondering if J+R's hands were tied on the issue so it never made the cut.

I hope that makes sense?

Yes, that does make sense. His lawyer would take all he could to get a mistrial and it would sway the jury.

I do wish they would give us more on Brewer especially if his time was accounted for during the murders. It seems strange he has not put forth more evidence of this toward his innocence. I know if the public suspected me of awful crimes, I would want to publish all I could to prove my innocence. If i was in Alaska when so and so was taken in Florida, that would pretty much sum up my innocence.

Have they established if the dismemberment was done for pleasure as with the Hannibal SK of long ago or if it was done for disposal purposes? Regardless, it takes an extremely warped mind to cut body parts of anything, animal or human. I could not stomach dismembering a bug without feeling terrible.

When did you go to Joe F's house in PJ/NY, before or after December of 2015?

Thanks,
-Nin

I can't think of a question because I'm not fully clued up on a lot, I'm in the UK but will be staying up to listen and then watch episodes 7 & 8, which are airing tonight here and I am recording. I just again want to say congrats on such an exceptionally well made, and gripping show. Oh, I do have a question, are you as hopeful as we (WS) are that you get to make a 2nd series?

Btw I have been meaning to ask on here did anyone think of TKS when watching last weeks episode of Criminal Minds? The opening scenes and hearing "victims wrapped in burlap" I shouted LISK! lol

skibs

Josh and Rachel, do you have any plans to do a season two if it is picked up by A&E? Will it consist of more info on LISK, or will you be moving on to another case?

Thank you for all your hard work.

Do you have any information on how the case against Joe F concluded? He was just one defendant named, the county was also named in the suit. Was it settled out of court or...? I see JF retired in 2013.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarpSleuth
Back