Site sluggishness

Status
Not open for further replies.

wfgodot

Former Member
Reaction score
At least here on the Hudson the site is perilously challenged today, with delays of up to a minute after a click. Anyone else having this dilemma? (Rest of the internet fine btw.)

In the past such a thing has presaged the whole site going down. Hope it's being looked at.

Same for me too, loading much slower than normal, it's been like it a few hours and it was down completely for a minute there too. Was just about to attempt to check if I had missed a scheduled maintenance announcement.

Tapatalk sometimes just times out waiting for a response from WS. Using the website is even worse on my phone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

my connection on WS flashes on and off, and the page bounces around, cant scroll...

*crossing my fingers and toes* it seems ok again now!

I spoke too soon... lol

Slow to load the website. Thank you button works too slowly today, too. Something must be dragging the system down.

Yes, sluggish and also glitchy when posting replies. East coast, regular laptop connection.

Same here for me. Every page takes some time to open, and when I post it takes forever after hitting the "post reply" button

Not to jinx matters, but it seems to be okay now, here.

The last half-hour it seems much better here, too.

my connection on WS flashes on and off, and the page bounces around, cant scroll...

This is exactly what is happening on my PC, and it has been for months despite following instructions regarding the flash player and other potential fixes.

Is anyone still having the same problem?

There was an issue with something off site that was fixed and it should have taken care of the sluggish problem.

Thanks,
Tricia

No more problems here. Thanks Tricia!

So far so good. Thanks Tricia!

ETA:

The site is still a bit sluggish but not like it was before. This only happens when websleuths is up on my PC and at no other time. I'll keep checking back for more info.

The problem is back in full force again. It is very sluggish, and the page keeps reloading so fast and repeatedly such that the reload button flashes almost constantly. The page freezes up once the reload button goes nuts, and I have to shut down everything I have up. Then I get websleuths up again and have a couple of minutes before the whole cycle starts again. I don't know what to do at this point. Is anyone else having this problem? This only happens when websleuths is up.

Ok so my Tapatalk was super messed up last night so I got out my laptop (ugh I know it's sooooooo 2012) and the site wouldn't even let me log in. It kept saying I had the wrong name and password and I reset my password 3 times last night to no avail.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member