835 users online (176 members and 659 guests)  

Websleuths News

7 year old stopped by police for speeding

An 88-year-old man's in trouble with the law in Alden, Kansas.

A Highway Patrol officer pulled-over Alan Sleeper's pickup when it was clocked doing 74 on a 55-mile-an-hour highway. The officer was stunned to find out the pickup was being driven, not by Sleeper, but by a seven-year-old girl. Officers say the child was at the wheel and Sleeper was in the passenger seat.
    http://ohionewsnow.com/Global/story.asp?S=4142033
    Just when I think that I have seen the most depraved things a human can do to another human, somebody posts a new story...........

Why is it that when a custodial parent fails to provide for a child it is called neglect and is a criminal matter. But when a non custodial parent fails to provide it is called failure to support and is a civil matter?

"Just when the caterpillar thought its world was over, it became a butterfly" ~ Michelle Knight

Holy cow!

Unbelievable!
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    *My posts are my opinions, expressed freely thanks to the First Amendment.*

What's the diff? A child probably drives just as well as an 88 year old man anyway! JK

I agree!

It's actually pretty common for children to learn how to drive at a very young age in farm country. I used to own a horse ranch and an old beat up Ford, all of my foster kids learned how to drive ( on the property) as long as their feet hit the petals and there nose could reach above the steering wheel at the same time. I'd let anyone of them drive me before I would willingly get in a car with an 88 yr old man.