739 users online (84 members and 655 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

NJ - Lisa Consiglio, 45, Barnegat, 12 Dec 2016

Lisa Consiglio, 45, is a white woman, around five feet, three inches and 190 pounds. Her husband said he had found on a family computer Monday evening a search for how to travel into New York City. She left behind her cell phone and credit cards.

ON Tuesday, Consiglio's car was found at the intersection of Route 9 and Bayshore Boulevard in Barnegat, close to a bus stop, and may have set off to visit Rockefeller Plaza on Monday by public transportation. Police believe this might have been her second attempt to travel to the city. She left her home Dec. 10 by car, but her husband found her around the Lincoln Tunnel.

http://www.app.com/story/news/local/...oman/95374030/

Something feels very off or odd here. Most likely because so little info released. I'm wondering if LC has mental issues? I stopped on this thread because she looks very familiar to me.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

From Barnegat PD Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Barnegat-Po...2817298795488/

"We are looking for assistance in locating Lisa Consiglio. Lisa is a W/F, 45 YOA, 5'3" approximately 190 lbs. She left her residence on 12/12/16. Her vehicle was located parked at the intersection of Route 9/Bayshore Blvd., Barnegat, NJ. It it believed that she used public transportation to travel to NY City specifically Rockefeller Center. Lisa left her credit cards and cellular telephone behind. Lisa had made a previous attempt to travel to NYC on 12/10/16; however, she was located near the Lincoln Tunnel. She has been entered missing in NCIC. Anyone with any additional information is asked to contact the Barnegat Twp. Police Department, 609-698-5000."

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I agree is odd. If she left by car the first time to NYC, how did her husband "find" her at the lincoln tunnel? did he chase after her or something

Maybe he used a find phone app?

Quote Originally Posted by mst View Post
    I agree is odd. If she left by car the first time to NYC, how did her husband "find" her at the lincoln tunnel? did he chase after her or something
    I agree it is odd. Why can't a grown woman travel from NJ to NYC if she wants to - why does she need to be chased and found?

I hope she left voluntarily and is somewhere safe.

Hope it's not a case of her trying to escape domestic violence.

and barnaget to the lincoln tunnel is not close so he would have to have high tailed it up there. whole thing smells funny

I agree with the above, this seems very odd. As per the article from app.com, updated today, "Consiglio generally did not journey alone to places with which she was not familiar with" and "she left behind her credit cards and cell phone" ...all to go see Rockefeller Plaza? First thing I'd have with me is my phone, second would be credit cards. Would like to know more about her first attempt to go into the city on 12/10 as listed above on the Barnegat FB page. Was she stopped from going there or did she call home because she got lost in or around the Lincoln Tunnel? Did she have her phone and credit cards on her during that attempt to go into the city? Very very strange indeed. Hope she is ok.

According to a site the family set up, http://helpfindlisa.com, "Lisa, left her Barnegat NJ home around 7pm Monday night (12/12/2016). She took her two dogs, cell phone, wallet with credit cards and drove to the TD Bank on Main Street in Barnegat. She then left her dogs, phone, and credit cards behind and took the 7:30pm bus towards Tom’s River without telling any of her family. This is highly unusual for her and a cause for major concern. Her computer search history shows she was researching NJ transit bus schedules to get into the city." They also confirmed that she made it to the NYC Port Authority that night, and have some video clips of her from that evening. One of the clips shows her taking a dog from the house as she leaves.

That was the first I'd heard of her leaving the two dogs behind--I'm guessing they, along with her phone and credit cards, were all left in her car.

I hope she's found safely soon. It's gotten very cold here in NJ.

Quote Originally Posted by mmecaut View Post
    According to a site the family set up, http://helpfindlisa.com, "Lisa, left her Barnegat NJ home around 7pm Monday night (12/12/2016). She took her two dogs, cell phone, wallet with credit cards and drove to the TD Bank on Main Street in Barnegat. She then left her dogs, phone, and credit cards behind and took the 7:30pm bus towards Tom’s River without telling any of her family. This is highly unusual for her and a cause for major concern. Her computer search history shows she was researching NJ transit bus schedules to get into the city." They also confirmed that she made it to the NYC Port Authority that night, and have some video clips of her from that evening. One of the clips shows her taking a dog from the house as she leaves.

That was the first I'd heard of her leaving the two dogs behind--I'm guessing they, along with her phone and credit cards, were all left in her car.

I hope she's found safely soon. It's gotten very cold here in NJ.
    Or did she go back home and drop off the dogs, phone, and credit cards? A bit unclear.

jmo

Quote Originally Posted by Inthedetails View Post
    Or did she go back home and drop off the dogs, phone, and credit cards? A bit unclear.

jmo
    Good point. I was thinking there wasn't enough time for that. If the address for Lisa that's in Whitepages is correct, according to Mapquest, it would take 5 minutes or so to get to the bank. Roundtrip, let's say it would take 15 minutes--5 minutes each way, plus another 5 for her to park, take out money, etc. Then it looks like it's 7 minutes from her house to the bus stop. If she left her home initially at 7 and caught the bus at 7:30, it's possible she came home in the middle, but it would be tight. Though, I see the time stamp in the videos is around 7:49pm, and presumably those clocks are off by an hour, so maybe bringing her dogs, phone, and cards home wouldn't be that tight.

Having trouble accessing the link and website listed above... anyone else?

Quote Originally Posted by Dolphin8 View Post
    Having trouble accessing the link and website listed above... anyone else?
    I am too. Error reads: Bandwidth Limit Exceeded

Why would she drive to a Route 9 bank and get on the bus from there. If she just drove up the Parkway to the Toms River Park and Ride (about 10 or 15 minutes) she could take a direct bus into the City, rather than from Barnegat and stop at every bus stop on every street corner.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast