1525 users online (259 members and 1266 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 73 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast
    28-Year-Old Farmington Hills Woman Missing Since Friday

Police say 28-year-old Danielle Stislicki was last seen in Southfield on Friday ó while her car was found in Farmington Hills in the area of Halsted and Grand River.
    http://detroit.cbslocal.com/2016/12/...-since-friday/

Reward Reaches $125,000 as Family Pleads for Answers in Danielle Stislicki's Disappearance

Where is Danielle Stislicki?

It's a question that has been haunting the minds of the Michigan woman's family and friends for more than a week.

[...]

The last time anyone saw Danielle was Friday, December 2. She was last seen leaving her work at MetLife in Southfield, Michigan. The 28-year-old has worked there for nearly a decade, according to her mother Ann. Ann herself has worked at MetLife for more than 25 years, but wasn't in the office that Friday.

Danielle had set plans to meet a close friend for dinner, but she didn't show.

[...]

Anyone with information regarding the case, or who may have seen Danielle or her Jeep on December 2, is urged to call the Farmington Hills Police Department at (248) 871-2610.

Rules Etiquette & Information

Find Danielle Stislicki

Case Map credit to steelman

Verified insiders:
    Holocene

Thread #1
    Last edited by Coldpizza; 12-13-2016 at 10:11 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by 806mom View Post
    I agree. Either LE is not doing there job or they already have the timeline (with video evidence). Since I am certain they have the evidence, why are they not sharing it?
    I'm a huge LE supporter. I believe them when they say there are reasons not to release everything they have to satisfy public curiosity if it is going to derail their investigation.
    The way this case has unfolded from the beginning it felt like they had a good grasp on the situation. I think they do have a strong belief in who DS is with.
    As much as we all want all the details, sometimes we really do need to trust LE.

Born and raised in Texas, 25 years in Arizona
    Quote Originally Posted by missgulfsouth View Post
    Thank you for checking that. I knew there had to be a ton of traffic cams along her route. We know they had to have checked those ... so why are they still saying last seen at MetLife, instead of crossroads such and such? In Jessica Heeringa's case traffic footage was released to the media.
    Her muddy jeep was probably visible on no less than 50 video cameras between Met-life and home. Matter of fact, they should be able to follow her exact route from camera to camera the entire distance. Based solely on speed and distance, pinpointing the time she arrived home would be based on the distance from the last camera she showed up on, to her apartment. During the press conference LE was acting all confused and puzzled, and asking people that may have seen her muddy jeep that day to come forward.

I know it was rush hour and the roads were probably jammed up with cars, not to mention it was close to dark or just after. Those factors may play into it to some degree, but there should be some stretches of road where the cars are pretty much in a single line formation and so spotting a black jeep that is half black and half mud shouldn't be all that difficult. You also have single line formations at left turn signals.

Quote Originally Posted by jdj125 View Post
    I'm a huge LE supporter. I believe them when they say there are reasons not to release everything they have to satisfy public curiosity if it is going to derail their investigation.
    The way this case has unfolded from the beginning it felt like they had a good grasp on the situation. I think they do have a strong belief in who DS is with.
    As much as we all want all the details, sometimes we really do need to trust LE.
    I agree and I think the friend she was supposed to be cooking for knows a lot more too.

Quote Originally Posted by steelman View Post
    Has there been a map made up of this area yet, a zoomable map that can get in real close ?

I'm frustrated by this vague timeline and lack of security video. Her jeep was pretty muddy on the lower half, LE even commented on it during the press conference. It should be very easy to spot on a camera. I can't believe LE hasn't been able to obtain video footage from surrounding businesses that would show exactly when her car passed by on the way to the apartments. Gas stations, food marts, shopping centers, restaurants, private businesses.....etc.

Maybe they need us to suggest it here so they can look into it.
    Sounds a lot like the SP case and the dark SUV. SP couldn't spot it on camera. I guess this is more common than I thought.

I'm sure they don't get camera footage instantly tho, and not all those cameras will show anything other than their parking lots...it's deceiving to think they see the roads.
    On top of that she could have taken numerous routes home. I do, and my route is always changing. Traffic is awful, so I'm all over the place.

I'm sure they don't get camera footage instantly tho, and not all those cameras will show anything other than their parking lots...it's deceiving to think they see the roads.
    True, while 696 is littered with MDOT cams trained on the roadway, the surface streets? not so much, in terms of seeing the road. Not that familiar with the 10 mile route. But it's possible she took 12 mile. which if you've driven 12 mile between Telegraph and her place, it's either strip malls, where all the businesses are back off the road. Or in some places along twelve mile the road is raised up over the surrounding homes/business, with trees lining the road.

MI - Danielle Stislicki, 28, Southfield, 2 Dec 2016 #2

Quote Originally Posted by pineappleexpress View Post
    I am flakey because of agoraphobia from PTSD. My friends would still call if I didn't show up. I atleast call and cancel if I am having panic attacks. Someone like DS that is so reliable I would make sure she is ok. However, maybe she had been tired lately and that is why the friend thought she fell asleep in her post on FB.
    I've had flakey friends who don't call and leave an explanation. Usually with them I expect them to cancel or not show up, but when it's someone that has never flaked out on me without explanation I'd worry. If they weren't answering my calls I'd worry more.

First! Lol

Just wondering if she has any tattoos. I haven't seen anything either way.
    She's got a bunch of tattoos

Just wondering if she has any tattoos. I haven't seen anything either way.Oh and second!!
    She does. One is clearly visible in the picture above

DStislicki.jpg

See bottom of page for tattoos

Do we have any Verified Insiders yet for this case? I know we have a lot of locals here.

Quote Originally Posted by steelman View Post

See bottom of page for tattoos
    Thank you so much!

Page 1 of 73 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast