MD - Ranarda Williams, 35, strangled, Baltimore, 8 Sept 2016 *Arrest*

Reaction score
Website
www.charleyproject.org
"
Baltimore police believe one man is responsible for the deaths of two prostitutes.

Baltimore Police Commissioner Kevin Davis said officers came upon a crime underway and were able to catch the suspect.
People who live on Dolfield Avenue in northwest Baltimore said they heard a woman screaming early Thursday morning from a back alley.
A woman who anonymously spoke with 11 News said her neighbor saw a man assault a woman.
"She heard someone yell out in the a.m., 'Help, help,'" the woman said. "And the guy had the female, he was flipping her over to the ground, on top of her."
When officers arrived, they found Elias Avarado with a prostitute, Davis said. Police said the 21-year-old had just strangled the woman, Ranarda Williams, 35.
"They see our suspect, our killer, Elias Avarado, on top of our female victim. He sees the cops, he gets up, flees, they pursue him into a nearby garage and apprehend him shortly thereafter," Davis said.
Several residents said the alley and a vacant house is known as a spot for prostitution.
"They are bringing their men and women back here to this garage and in this house and in this yard next door," the woman said.
Police said detectives think Avarado is connected to another killing of a prostitute a week prior 2 miles away on Bancroft Road. Police said she was also strangled.
"No weapons were used, all by his hands," Baltimore police Col. Stanley Brandford said.
Police are investigating if Avarado, who is living in the U.S. illegally, was involved in other alleged incidents with prostitutes.
"We have reached out to the sex-worker community. We know he usually hangs around the Home Depot in that area. We're going to be looking at him in some other investigations, and hopefully we can get an exact story as to what this guy has been up to since he has been in Baltimore."
Avarado has been charged with first- and second-degree murder, first- and second-degree assault and reckless endangerment."

http://www.wbaltv.com/article/best-buy-workers-buy-wiiu-for-total-stranger/8497922

I am happy to hear the suspect is in jail. I hope there are not others doing the same and hurting or killing more women. I know some women end up becoming a prostitute because it is a means of survival. I wish there were more programs for these women to attend to get out of this dangerous lifestyle.

I am happy to hear the suspect is in jail. I hope there are not others doing the same and hurting or killing more women. I know some women end up becoming a prostitute because it is a means of survival. I wish there were more programs for these women to attend to get out of this dangerous lifestyle.
I'm glad hes in jail. I'm almost certain he did this before.

P.S. I clearly put this in the wrong place and I'm sorry

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DazzelleShafer
Back