GUILTY TX - Anne-Christine Johnson, 30, League City, 8 Dec 2016 *Arrest*

mcfearless

Reaction score
gEiF3zv.jpg

Anne-Christine has been abused by her ex in the past and may have suffered foul play at his hands. Family does not have a Facebook group link at this time but has requested any information to be directed to the police department.

Is it known why there are 2 different missing dates posted? Dec 5th and the 8th.
Has anyone spoke with the boyfriend?

I pray she is found safe and soon.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Wow, what a beauty.

I hate to see this could be another case of foul play that involves an abusive (ex-)partner. There have been so many here lately. Praying for answers soon.

Police seek League City woman missing since Dec. 8

By Aaron Barker - Sr. Web Editor
Posted: 2:30 PM, December 14, 2016
Updated: 2:38 PM, December 14, 2016

LEAGUE CITY, Texas - Police said Wednesday that they are looking for a League City woman who has been missing since last week.

Anne-Christine Johnson was reported missing Monday, but Johnson was last heard from on Dec. 8, according to police.

Johnson was described as white, 5 feet 2 inches tall and weighing 110 pounds, with brown hair and green eyes.

Police said Johnson may be traveling in a white sedan with a man.

Anyone with information on Johnson’s whereabouts was asked to call League City police at 281-332-2566.

http://www.click2houston.com/news/police-seek-league-city-woman-missing-since-dec-8

Cartoon...I am sorry you are going thru this. I know it is hell. Absolute Hell.

If you could:

Why was Christine in contact with her ex on that particular day?
Are police treating him like a suspect?
Have they pinged HIS phone?
Was their relationship violent and how long were they together?
Who phoned the police to report her missing?

Police seek League City woman missing since Dec. 8

By Aaron Barker - Sr. Web Editor
Posted: 2:30 PM, December 14, 2016
Updated: 2:38 PM, December 14, 2016

LEAGUE CITY, Texas - Police said Wednesday that they are looking for a League City woman who has been missing since last week.

Anne-Christine Johnson was reported missing Monday, but Johnson was last heard from on Dec. 8, according to police.

Johnson was described as white, 5 feet 2 inches tall and weighing 110 pounds, with brown hair and green eyes.

Police said Johnson may be traveling in a white sedan with a man.

Anyone with information on Johnson’s whereabouts was asked to call League City police at 281-332-2566.

http://www.click2houston.com/news/police-seek-league-city-woman-missing-since-dec-8
Yay Bessie!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

The last pic she took of herself gives me chills. I feel like she was trying to send a message. She looks terrified like she knew something was going to happen to her. The black eye makes it that much scarier.

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

I think she may also have a old Myspace account. You can search on her name. I don't want to post it here in case it's not her since there are pictures of a baby and other people. It seems to be the same girl. Has she done some past modeling at all?

It's good to see Texas EquuSearch is involved with Tim Miller as the search coordinator.

http://www.texasequusearch.org/2016/12/missing-anne-christine-johnson-32-yrs-league-city-tx-120816/

CALL OUT FOR THURSDAY, DECEMBER 15, 2016: The active search for 30 year-old Anne-Christine Johnson will begin on Thursday – December 15th 2016 at 9:00 a.m. The search Command Post will be located at the Texas EquuSearch office, located at 4013 FM 517, Suite B near FM 1266 in Dickinson, Texas 77539. FM 1266 is also known as Dickinson Ave. The Texas EquuSearch office is located behind the Dollar General store. We will be in need of searchers on foot and ATVs. Please dress appropriately for the forecasted weather conditions, and some thick brush. Tim Miller is your Search Coordinator, and he can be reached at (281) 960-6183. Please come help find Anne-Christine if you can.

LE needs to take a hard look at the last person that saw her especially if her family doesn't think she is voluntarily missing. Praying that she is safe.

christine-anne-johnson-coat_1481758741115_7344284_ver1.0.jpg

Anne-Christine Johnson, 30, was last seen on Thursday, December 8. She was supposed to meet her father for dinner but didn’t show up.

She posted a photo of herself that day at 4:27 p.m. but hasn't been seen on social media since.
Family and friends became concerned when Johnson didn’t report to work the next day.
http://www.khou.com/news/local/neig...ned-about-missing-league-city-woman/370155264

Do you think it's possible she is hiding from him?

There is something about that last photo I can't put my finger on--she looks...worried? Not quite the word I'm looking for, but I get a bad feeling from it. There is something wrong in her eyes. I'm so sorry. Can police tell where this photo was uploaded?

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009016397187
The pic from 11/14/2016, which is her cover photo, is very interesting: It appears to be flowers that were thrown on the floor and stepped on. Between this and the photo of her with a black eye and the other pic where she looks terrified, I suspect she was being seriously abused. IMO, I don't think she took either of those 'selfies' - nor did she write that caption (it just feels very wrong, and doesn't make much sense). I mean, she could have been posting one to show that she had a black eye, asking for help - but I've known women who were victims of physical abuse and a photo of themselves showing that kind of evidence is usually that last thing they want for anyone to see. I wonder if her parents knew what was going on? Or friends? What kind of involvement did the police have in the past regarding this? Does anyone know?
attachment.php

Attachments

• 15056440_1686710344972829_6784416389060037427_n.jpg
    15056440_1686710344972829_6784416389060037427_n.jpg
    40.8 KB · Views: 774
I saw a post about her missing yesterday and came across this thread when I googled - along with the . So sorry you and your family are living this right now. I hope she is found safe.

Are the photos she posted cropped like that? Is there a way to tell what's behind her?

First picture from Facebook has what seems to be two markings on the upper right on the doorframe. Prob not helpful since ex admits to her presence until after photo.

I am so, so sorry! I cannot imagine what you and your family must be feeling right now. Well, please know that besides the police, there are many of us like myself (former police) who are helping in any way we can. Stay strong, and stay positive!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back