1088 users online (160 members and 928 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 65 of 65 FirstFirst ... 15 55 63 64 65
    Burke was the Holy Name and Emerald Society Man of the Year.
    My sources told me that a IA boss was picked up some years back for soliciting prostitute that happened to be under cover. Of course that can't happen so it is re classified as secret investigation unbeknownst to others. Told under cover went to Homicide.

Quote Originally Posted by The Equalizer View Post
    Burke was the Holy Name and Emerald Society Man of the Year.
    My sources told me that a IA boss was picked up some years back for soliciting prostitute that happened to be under cover. Of course that can't happen so it is re classified as secret investigation unbeknownst to others. Told under cover went to Homicide.
    Went to Homicide? Hope hes not working LISK case.

Got some real funny stuff the other day on I Phone message app. It was a photograph of a box truck on a city street ( Looks like Manhattan) with something like BURKE Killed the Gilgo gals. Wish I knew how to attach it to this Board because it is worth a laugh.

You folks up to date on the recent arrest of an SCPD cop that was arrested for forcing a prostitute to give him oral sex while in the 1st. Precinct.'

Quote Originally Posted by hawkshaw View Post
    Got some real funny stuff the other day on I Phone message app. It was a photograph of a box truck on a city street ( Looks like Manhattan) with something like BURKE Killed the Gilgo gals. Wish I knew how to attach it to this Board because it is worth a laugh.

You folks up to date on the recent arrest of an SCPD cop that was arrested for forcing a prostitute to give him oral sex while in the 1st. Precinct.'
    http://nypost.com/2017/07/27/cop-adm...tion-room/amp/

Interesting quote, “Officer McCoy had served the community without incident for 12 years."

Made me lol so hard. Without incident, aye right... pull the other one!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

"Without incident" because he was never caught! and if he was reported, his superiors turned their heads! What a joke! God forgive me but who was the prostitute? Lowrita? zzzzzzzzzzzzz

Lowrita was well known to the SCPD, in particular, the First Pct. She was a street walker, drug addict and drug dealer. She survived on larceny when she needed to supplement her income. It 'APPEARS' the ONLY cop who didn't know of her criminal history was Jim "Starsky" Burke. They called him Starsky because he had an uncanny knack of identifying the criminals in the 1st and was able to make many arrests. At the time he was romancing Lowrita she had amassed more than 27 arrests in Suffolk County. He admitted he knew her for several months and when he learned of her criminal history he stopped seeing her. My sources tell me he really was engaged with her for 2 years - It seems as though he was off with this by a year and a half.

Hiya Hawk .....

Just doing my checkin...

Anything come of this girls affidavit yet???

Any movement following the sensational claims of partying/drugs/college girls @oak beach ....

Things sure seem to move slow.....or .....nothings moving??

Puggle xx

Quote Originally Posted by Puggle View Post
    Hiya Hawk .....

Just doing my checkin...

Anything come of this girls affidavit yet???

Any movement following the sensational claims of partying/drugs/college girls @oak beach ....

Things sure seem to move slow.....or .....nothings moving??

Puggle xx
    That's going to be an uphill climb because of the power and money I suspect that's involved.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Page 65 of 65 FirstFirst ... 15 55 63 64 65