1601 users online (350 members and 1251 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 31 of 31 FirstFirst ... 21 29 30 31
    Quote Originally Posted by peaches n cream View Post
    There are untold reasons why Zero would hide his identity.
    Coward being one of them. I've been told by someone who shall be nameless
    that Zero was filmed for John and Rachel's tv series, but he was too ......
    and they edited him out of the show. Apparently he's jealous of anyone
    who has had anything to do with getting close to Mari or the families.

I used to live on LI and was part of a bunch of locals who helped
    the Waterman's when Megan was missing. Because I was a r.e. agent
    I got to look at Hackett's home when it was for sale.

As far as WS, newbie. I still don't know my way around very much.
    I saw on Killing Season they said to join.
    Most people who tried to get close to Mari and others were interested in exploiting her for their own selfserving agendas. With that said, you lost me when
    You said "someone told me".

Anybody that cares to know who I am does know. I picked up the Mask avatar because I saw the movie V.

Quote Originally Posted by hawkshaw View Post
    Anybody that cares to know who I am does know. I picked up the Mask avatar because I saw the movie V.

Hey Hawk....just popped in for a check up...lol..your mask may be freakin people out.

Puggle xx

On topic....

Since Leannes very public appearance and said revelations...

Has even one person come forward to back her statement up?

You might be surprised.

You might be surprised.
    Pleasantly I hope

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Puggle View Post
    On topic....

Since Leannes very public appearance and said revelations...

Has even one person come forward to back her statement up?
    Not publicly. People are afraid. Privately, yes. It's common knowledge about LH and his proclivity for sex workers as well as an aggressive streak.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by joesmith97 View Post
    Where did you hear this? If it was from Joseph Brewer, then you probably shouldn't trust it. We may never know exactly what happened that night with Shannon Gilbert. Of course, nobody involved is stepping forward, except for Brewer. And so the only story we have is from Brewer. Obviously, Brewer isn't going to implicate himself or his friends, so he is implicating the driver (Pak) by saying that Gilbert was running away from him (Pak). Long story short- we have to take what Brewer is saying about what happened with Shannon Gilbert with a grain of salt.

Gus Coletti also stated that SG ran and hid from Michael Pak. I think we can be pretty sure that SG was afraid of Pak and was avoiding him. We also know that Pak was following SG. If SG felt safe with Pak she had ample opportunity to get into his vehicle willingly. The fact she did not, points to the fact she was likely very afraid of Pak.

Logically if SG was not afraid of Pak, there was nothing preventing her from leaving with Pak.

Quote Originally Posted by WINDSOR View Post
    Gus Coletti also stated that SG ran and hid from Michael Pak. I think we can be pretty sure that SG was afraid of Pak and was avoiding him. We also know that Pak was following SG. If SG felt safe with Pak she had ample opportunity to get into his vehicle willingly. The fact she did not, points to the fact she was likely very afraid of Pak.

Logically if SG was not afraid of Pak, there was nothing preventing her from leaving with Pak.
    We dont know if mentally SG was in a logical state of mind. For ex she was on the phone with 911 for 23min. It would appear she wanted help. She knock on Gus C door. He said the police are on their way. Isnt that what she wanted? She bolted.

Quote Originally Posted by deedee21 View Post
    We dont know if mentally SG was in a logical state of mind. For ex she was on the phone with 911 for 23min. It would appear she wanted help. She knock on Gus C door. He said the police are on their way. Isnt that what she wanted? She bolted.
    Probably because an old man shouting through a locked door "don't worry the police are coming" isn't any help when you are running for your life

I'm new here ...but extremely interested...is LH the lawyer who is friends with Burke?

Quote Originally Posted by Puggle View Post
    Sheesh...you leave for a month or so and all ?? Breaks loose..

Arguing over identities..... contributions... pointing fingers..

And this helps....how?

Now I know why I stopped reading outside of WS originally ..... sadly...seems LISK case seems to attract this nonsense...and its ebbing its way onto WS.

Sad.
    I know right? I used to follow these threads religiously, the LISK case being a major reason for why I finally registered with WS back in 2012. Fast forward to 2016 and take a break from these threads. Now I'mtrying to catch myself up to speed with all that I've missed. Maybe it's just me but I don't even know what to make of half of these posts anymore, no offence to anyone in particular. I'm even more confused than I was before. Grrr Ugh.
    /end rant, sorry.

Quote Originally Posted by DRossi View Post
    I'm new here ...but extremely interested...is LH the lawyer who is friends with Burke?
    That is what people that know them are saying.

I know who you are and I didn't even try to figure it out.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Page 31 of 31 FirstFirst ... 21 29 30 31