1384 users online (260 members and 1124 guests)  


Websleuths News


Page 3 of 68 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 1018
  1. #31
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Raleigh
    Posts
    768
    It doesn't surprise me, yet it does, if you know what I mean. Talk about corrupt to the core and morally bankrupt! I out nothing past Burke nor others high and so high at the top.
    When you see a cloud with no silver lining, paint your own.

  2. #32
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    10,251
    IMO JMO
    -------------------------------------------
    Find Heather
    Find Eric Lee Franks
    https://www.facebook.com/FindEricFranks?ref=bookmarks


    "Opinions are like buttholes. Everyone has one." Mikayoyo

  3. #33
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    224
    That was something.

  4. #34
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    224
    that affidavit first page actually tells quite a bit

  5. #35
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    New Orleans, LA
    Posts
    31,652
    Quote Originally Posted by No it's not View Post
    Anyone else following this?

    -Nin
    I don't know how many are following, but I doubt many of us are surprised
    We've heard or read, hints of this for years. It was only a matter of time before the truth came out. Now the question is whether or not it has to do with any of the deaths. It's certainly not out of the realm of possibility as far as I'm concerned, but I need more evidence before I can jump on that band wagon.
    PODCAST ROW

    WEBSLEUTHS ON FACEBOOK
    __________________________________
    Always give generously of yourself to support your beliefs. And when you're knocked down, give more.




  6. #36
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    10,251
    I'm surprised none of the reporters asked her if she knew any of the victims or other "players" in this twisted mess of a case.
    I was waiting for that.
    IMO JMO
    -------------------------------------------
    Find Heather
    Find Eric Lee Franks
    https://www.facebook.com/FindEricFranks?ref=bookmarks


    "Opinions are like buttholes. Everyone has one." Mikayoyo

  7. #37
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Posts
    32
    Somewhat unrelated question to the news that has recently surfaced regarding James Burke and a new possible connection, but still worth looking into: Does anyone know the name of the officer who first discovered the bodies on Gilgo Beach during the "regular canine training exercise" that he was taking part in? I am just curious to know what he is up to now (in terms of his law enforcement career). I am NOT saying that he has any connection to the case at all- that is absolutely not what I am saying. I think it would be very interesting if it was found out that he was transferred to a different department within SCPD, or if he was demoted- anything at all that would suggest that he was disciplined for his discovery.

  8. #38
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    224
    Quote Originally Posted by joesmith97 View Post
    Somewhat unrelated question to the news that has recently surfaced regarding James Burke and a new possible connection, but still worth looking into: Does anyone know the name of the officer who first discovered the bodies on Gilgo Beach during the "regular canine training exercise" that he was taking part in? I am just curious to know what he is up to now (in terms of his law enforcement career). I am NOT saying that he has any connection to the case at all- that is absolutely not what I am saying. I think it would be very interesting if it was found out that he was transferred to a different department within SCPD, or if he was demoted- anything at all that would suggest that he was disciplined for his discovery.
    good point

  9. #39
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    New Orleans, LA
    Posts
    31,652
    Quote Originally Posted by joesmith97 View Post
    Somewhat unrelated question to the news that has recently surfaced regarding James Burke and a new possible connection, but still worth looking into: Does anyone know the name of the officer who first discovered the bodies on Gilgo Beach during the "regular canine training exercise" that he was taking part in? I am just curious to know what he is up to now (in terms of his law enforcement career). I am NOT saying that he has any connection to the case at all- that is absolutely not what I am saying. I think it would be very interesting if it was found out that he was transferred to a different department within SCPD, or if he was demoted- anything at all that would suggest that he was disciplined for his discovery.
    [...]

    Within the ensuing months, numerous canvasses and searches of the area were done to no avail. In December -- again, well publicized -- K-9 Officer John Malia and his dog Blue -- and it has been reported that this was a training -- that he was on training exercise; no. Any time he had free time, he and others would go into that area and search.

    http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho....php?p=7604332
    Last edited by bessie; 12-15-2016 at 01:46 PM.
    PODCAST ROW

    WEBSLEUTHS ON FACEBOOK
    __________________________________
    Always give generously of yourself to support your beliefs. And when you're knocked down, give more.




  10. #40
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    LINY
    Posts
    119
    Amazing where this case goes. The Feingold in the Ford FB article is Harry who lived on Savannah Walk in OB. He took a big fall in 1985 or 1986 for drugs because his lifestyle attracted a lot of attention and people close to him had big mouths. I believe HF to be deceased, he would be 61 or 62 if still alive. HF was well known to the local community and an associate of the Brewer family.

    http://ny.findacase.com/research/wfr...5187.NY.htm/qx
    http://631politics.yuku.com/topic/33...N#.WFLUZo0o7IU


  11. #41
    Quote Originally Posted by bessie View Post
    I don't know how many are following, but I doubt many of us are surprised
    We've heard or read, hints of this for years. It was only a matter of time before the truth came out. Now the question is whether or not it has to do with any of the deaths. It's certainly not out of the realm of possibility as far as I'm concerned, but I need more evidence before I can jump on that band wagon.
    I think this links him to a lot of people that are involved in prostitution for sure. I wouldn't jump to the conclusion that they are involved in the killings. Cover up 100% for sure!!! This is a good break for a starting point of a real investigation now.

  12. #42
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    FLORIDA
    Posts
    3,777
    Quote Originally Posted by Momoffourboys View Post
    I'm surprised none of the reporters asked her if she knew any of the victims or other "players" in this twisted mess of a case.
    I was waiting for that.
    She was asked, if she knew any of the victims. She said no. And I am glad, makes her a better witness IMO.

    -Nin
    If the key does not fit, it's the wrong key.

  13. #43
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    FLORIDA
    Posts
    3,777
    Quote Originally Posted by bessie View Post
    I don't know how many are following, but I doubt many of us are surprised
    We've heard or read, hints of this for years. It was only a matter of time before the truth came out. Now the question is whether or not it has to do with any of the deaths. It's certainly not out of the realm of possibility as far as I'm concerned, but I need more evidence before I can jump on that band wagon.
    That's true, but I am stunned to see Oak Beach being put into the middle of all this. That's a huge development in my view.

    -Nin
    If the key does not fit, it's the wrong key.

  14. #44
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    FLORIDA
    Posts
    3,777
    Quote Originally Posted by Momoffourboys View Post
    Her name is Leann?? I didn't catch the beginning.

    Burke ran prostitution rung from his St James home for ten years.
    Leanne
    If the key does not fit, it's the wrong key.

  15. #45
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    123
    I just posted this on the wrong thread but do you guys remember reading something like Michael Pak telling Gus Colleti he was trying to bring SG back to a "party"? And the fact that Shannan said "they" mannnnn and now Leanne bringing up said parties with James Burke etc. this goes deep.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Page 3 of 68 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 ... LastLast


Similar Threads

  1. Civil Suit
    By Jennerbear in forum Caylee Anthony 2 years old
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 07-06-2011, 02:37 PM
  2. The Burke Affidavit - What does it really mean?
    By K777angel in forum JonBenet Ramsey
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 07-01-2004, 08:57 PM