1384 users online (260 members and 1124 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 3 of 68 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 ... LastLast
    It doesn't surprise me, yet it does, if you know what I mean. Talk about corrupt to the core and morally bankrupt! I out nothing past Burke nor others high and so high at the top.
    When you see a cloud with no silver lining, paint your own.

IMO JMO
    -------------------------------------------
    Find Heather
    Find Eric Lee Franks
    https://www.facebook.com/FindEricFranks?ref=bookmarks

"Opinions are like buttholes. Everyone has one." Mikayoyo

That was something.

that affidavit first page actually tells quite a bit

Quote Originally Posted by No it's not View Post
    Anyone else following this?

-Nin
    I don't know how many are following, but I doubt many of us are surprised
    We've heard or read, hints of this for years. It was only a matter of time before the truth came out. Now the question is whether or not it has to do with any of the deaths. It's certainly not out of the realm of possibility as far as I'm concerned, but I need more evidence before I can jump on that band wagon.
    PODCAST ROW

WEBSLEUTHS ON FACEBOOK

I'm surprised none of the reporters asked her if she knew any of the victims or other "players" in this twisted mess of a case.
    I was waiting for that.
    IMO JMO
    -------------------------------------------
    Find Heather
    Find Eric Lee Franks
    https://www.facebook.com/FindEricFranks?ref=bookmarks

"Opinions are like buttholes. Everyone has one." Mikayoyo

Somewhat unrelated question to the news that has recently surfaced regarding James Burke and a new possible connection, but still worth looking into: Does anyone know the name of the officer who first discovered the bodies on Gilgo Beach during the "regular canine training exercise" that he was taking part in? I am just curious to know what he is up to now (in terms of his law enforcement career). I am NOT saying that he has any connection to the case at all- that is absolutely not what I am saying. I think it would be very interesting if it was found out that he was transferred to a different department within SCPD, or if he was demoted- anything at all that would suggest that he was disciplined for his discovery.

Quote Originally Posted by joesmith97 View Post
    Somewhat unrelated question to the news that has recently surfaced regarding James Burke and a new possible connection, but still worth looking into: Does anyone know the name of the officer who first discovered the bodies on Gilgo Beach during the "regular canine training exercise" that he was taking part in? I am just curious to know what he is up to now (in terms of his law enforcement career). I am NOT saying that he has any connection to the case at all- that is absolutely not what I am saying. I think it would be very interesting if it was found out that he was transferred to a different department within SCPD, or if he was demoted- anything at all that would suggest that he was disciplined for his discovery.
    good point

Quote Originally Posted by joesmith97 View Post
    [...]

Within the ensuing months, numerous canvasses and searches of the area were done to no avail. In December -- again, well publicized -- K-9 Officer John Malia and his dog Blue -- and it has been reported that this was a training -- that he was on training exercise; no. Any time he had free time, he and others would go into that area and search.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho....php?p=7604332
    Last edited by bessie; 12-15-2016 at 01:46 PM.
    PODCAST ROW

WEBSLEUTHS ON FACEBOOK

Amazing where this case goes. The Feingold in the Ford FB article is Harry who lived on Savannah Walk in OB. He took a big fall in 1985 or 1986 for drugs because his lifestyle attracted a lot of attention and people close to him had big mouths. I believe HF to be deceased, he would be 61 or 62 if still alive. HF was well known to the local community and an associate of the Brewer family.

http://ny.findacase.com/research/wfr...5187.NY.htm/qx
    http://631politics.yuku.com/topic/33...N#.WFLUZo0o7IU

Quote Originally Posted by bessie View Post
    We've heard or read, hints of this for years. It was only a matter of time before the truth came out. Now the question is whether or not it has to do with any of the deaths. It's certainly not out of the realm of possibility as far as I'm concerned, but I need more evidence before I can jump on that band wagon.
    I think this links him to a lot of people that are involved in prostitution for sure. I wouldn't jump to the conclusion that they are involved in the killings. Cover up 100% for sure!!! This is a good break for a starting point of a real investigation now.

Quote Originally Posted by Momoffourboys View Post
    I'm surprised none of the reporters asked her if she knew any of the victims or other "players" in this twisted mess of a case.
    I was waiting for that.
    She was asked, if she knew any of the victims. She said no. And I am glad, makes her a better witness IMO.

-Nin
    If the key does not fit, it's the wrong key.

Quote Originally Posted by bessie View Post
    That's true, but I am stunned to see Oak Beach being put into the middle of all this. That's a huge development in my view.

-Nin

Quote Originally Posted by Momoffourboys View Post
    Her name is Leann?? I didn't catch the beginning.

Burke ran prostitution rung from his St James home for ten years.
    Leanne

I just posted this on the wrong thread but do you guys remember reading something like Michael Pak telling Gus Colleti he was trying to bring SG back to a "party"? And the fact that Shannan said "they" mannnnn and now Leanne bringing up said parties with James Burke etc. this goes deep.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Page 3 of 68 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 ... LastLast