1301 users online (196 members and 1105 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 68 of 68 FirstFirst ... 18 58 66 67 68
Results 1,006 to 1,018 of 1018
    Burke does look like Jimmy the gent. Especially one picture in particular.

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous19 View Post
    I completely agree with all that and if Burke was related I wouldn’t be even remotely surprised. Now I saw someowhere in these post about someone being tied I belive to Burke who’s mom was involved in prostituation and was abused I think went to far rock away well that guy sure fits a profile.
    That would be Jimmy the gents mother.

Jimmy The Gent had 2 sons: FRANK JAMES BURKE (deceased) and JESSE JAMES BURKE. James is a Nassau County lawyer who seems to be involved with real estate transactions. He appears to be connected with some pretty serious criminals. Jesse is a lawyer and I believe some of his clients are known to him because his father is Jimmy the Gent. Nothing wrong with that due to his father. It is remarkable that Jesse made a life for himself by going to law school and getting a law degree. Burke has a daughter named Cathy .

If you understand why I continued harping on the frame job of my son in law you will understand it has ALL to do with protecting Jimmy Burke. IMHO it has much to do with LISK in some manner or other. You would have to be blind not to see it. I have been doing for so long it amazes me no one has done a thing about it.

Quote Originally Posted by hawkshaw View Post
    If you understand why I continued harping on the frame job of my son in law you will understand it has ALL to do with protecting Jimmy Burke. IMHO it has much to do with LISK in some manner or other. You would have to be blind not to see it. I have been doing for so long it amazes me no one has done a thing about it.
    Iam haveing a hard time following how LISk connects do you feel LISK is one of these people in that circle? It would make sense as to why these girls would trust to go with him with out anyone knowing if he is politically connected. Also iam sure these girls did a google search on the killer to check out his credibility as to why he needed them to not speak about him to anyone. I sure if the computers those girls used could be searched they may find the killer name being googled.

Yes, I do and I can tell you a good number of people told me Burke was involved in some fashion or other if not the killer of some of the gals.

Yes, I do and I can tell you a good number of people told me Burke was involved in some fashion or other if not the killer of some of the gals.
    Not only have I been told
    that Burke was involved, I've been told he was wearing his uniform.

I've never posted this publicly.

I've also been told that a male prostitute tape recorded
    himself negotiating a price to have sex with Spota.
    Last edited by Scorpio girl; 11-06-2017 at 06:58 PM.

Thank you for your contribution hawkshaw I felt the killer was in that group of people my self it makes sense from that point of view and possibly why LE wants to keep things quite right now maby until JB is released they may very well know who lisk is and who knows with sini running for DA things may be announced then. I have one question for you though, on another form titled Person of interest there was someone that was consider a strong poi a guy who I belive owns a jiujitsu/Kung fu school do you belive he could be involved or just someone that fits a profile?

Quote Originally Posted by Scorpio girl View Post
    Not only have I been told
    that Burke was involved, I've been told he was wearing his uniform.

I've never posted this publicly.

I've also been told that a male prostitute tape recorded
    himself negotiating a price to have sex with Spota.
    Scorpio, do you believe that LISK is responsible for the killings dating back to Fire Island jane doe and Peaches, or just the GB4?

SPOTA? :
    Last edited by deedee21; 11-07-2017 at 01:28 AM.

Did you ever see the last episode of Seinfeld where George's mother tries to influence the judge? After all this time people still don't understand what is going on. They describe Burke as being the protege of Spota - it's really the other way around -Spota is the protege of Burke.

There is an old and funny saying - It goes like this: A woman's pubic hair is so strong it can pull a locomotive. In this particular case I think there was a pubic hair pulling a locomotive and some 'peach fuzz' for dessert.

Did you ever see the last episode of Seinfeld where George's mother tries to influence the judge? After all this time people still don't understand what is going on. They describe Burke as being the protege of Spota - it's really the other way around -Spota is the protege of Burke.

There is an old and funny saying - It goes like this: A woman's pubic hair is so strong it can pull a locomotive. In this particular case I think there was a pubic hair pulling a locomotive and some 'peach fuzz' for dessert.
    Hawk, you are so bad. LMAO

I love the way you get ur point across.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Thanx, I was hoping someone got the point.

Page 68 of 68 FirstFirst ... 18 58 66 67 68