Found Deceased OH - Bryon Macron, 45, Lafayette Township, 15 Dec 2016

los2188

North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!
Reaction score
Township trustee missing under ‘suspicious circumstances’: Medina County Sheriff’s Office
bryon1.jpeg

The Medina County Sheriff’s Office said a township trustee is missing under “suspicious circumstances.”

His vehicle was located several hours later in a public parking lot on Beachside Blvd. in Chippewa Lake.
http://fox8.com/2016/12/16/township...-circumstances-medina-county-sheriffs-office/

This is where I live and I know Bryon (not well, just aquatinted). It's totally weird and doesn't look good. The distance between his office and that parking lot is only like 2-3 miles.

I wonder if if he went back to the office after the party Thursday night? For the office to already be in shambles at 7:30 a.m. it had to have gotten that way pretty early, especially given the fact that he'd been at a social gathering the night before. If he was last seen at the party, does that mean he never went/made it home that night?

Im terribly ignorant and cant figure out how to find his facebook link. Im on his page but no idea on how to get the link (so i can post it). Maybe someone else can do it.

Sent from my LG-K540 using Tapatalk

Here's a bit more information. So he DID return home Thursday night. I wonder what time he left Friday morning. Was the office trashed Thursday night after the party or Friday morning before the employees arrived?

http://www.ohio.com/news/local/medi...f-missing-lafayette-township-trustee-1.734381
Interesting. With his career background I can't see anyone just pouncing on him, cracking him on the head and dragging him off. Im thinking gun and the threat of his family. And obviously the perps are looking for something...
I believe that adding the police chiefs story will wrongly direct people into thinking he left on his own.
I really wish LE would release more details, perhaps the public could help.

Sent from my LG-K540 using Tapatalk

I don't know if Medina County has search and rescue dogs. Wonder if it's too late for FBI to get a dog on a trail from that car or from that building.

I don't know if Medina County has search and rescue dogs. Wonder if it's too late for FBI to get a dog on a trail from that car or from that building.

Probably not, but could have another city help. It rained all day Saturday, so if they haven't done it already...

I did think about that when he disappeared. But hadn't thought about that as far as a hack. You could be right though.

The Lafayette Township trustee and self-employed wholesale jewelry salesman was seen publicly at a social function with colleagues Thursday night.

His wife last saw him leaving their home on Ivandale Drive in Medina early Friday morning.

“He left the home. His wife did not know where he was going,” said police.

Macron had a scheduled meeting with a Lafayette Township resident at his office on Friday. They said that meeting never took place.

http://fox8.com/2016/12/19/lafayett...-missing-sheriffs-office-follows-up-on-leads/

I wish they'd mentioned what time he left the house. Had to have been early as they found the trashed office at 7:30.

His wife not knowing where he was going strikes me as odd. But maybe it's not.

The Lafayette Township trustee and self-employed wholesale jewelry salesman was seen publicly at a social function with colleagues Thursday night.

His wife last saw him leaving their home on Ivandale Drive in Medina early Friday morning.

“He left the home. His wife did not know where he was going,” said police.

Macron had a scheduled meeting with a Lafayette Township resident at his office on Friday. They said that meeting never took place.

http://fox8.com/2016/12/19/lafayett...-missing-sheriffs-office-follows-up-on-leads/

BBM. So, going to the office wasn't the logical thought of where he was going when he left home early on Friday morning? Am I missing something?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
branditau.wareham72@gmail
Back