925 users online (183 members and 742 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 15 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
    los2188 is offline North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!

OH - Bryon Macron, 45, Lafayette Township, 15 Dec 2016

Township trustee missing under ‘suspicious circumstances’: Medina County Sheriff’s Office

The Medina County Sheriff’s Office said a township trustee is missing under “suspicious circumstances.”

His vehicle was located several hours later in a public parking lot on Beachside Blvd. in Chippewa Lake.
    http://fox8.com/2016/12/16/township-...eriffs-office/
    Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

"When from a long distant past nothing persists, after the people are dead, after things are broken and scattered, still alone, more persistent, more faithful, the smell and taste of things remain poised a long, long time like souls, ready to remind us, waiting, hoping for their moment amid the ruins of all the rest, and bear unfaltering in the tiny and almost impalpable drop of their essence the vast structure of recollection."

This is where I live and I know Bryon (not well, just aquatinted). It's totally weird and doesn't look good. The distance between his office and that parking lot is only like 2-3 miles.

I wonder if if he went back to the office after the party Thursday night? For the office to already be in shambles at 7:30 a.m. it had to have gotten that way pretty early, especially given the fact that he'd been at a social gathering the night before. If he was last seen at the party, does that mean he never went/made it home that night?
    I can't complain but sometimes I still do. Life's been good to me so far. - Joe Walsh

http://medina-gazette.com/Medina-Cou...n-missing.html
    His phone is going into voicemail. I wonder what enemies he has? I cant seem to find any info yet.

Sent from my LG-K540 using Tapatalk

Im terribly ignorant and cant figure out how to find his facebook link. Im on his page but no idea on how to get the link (so i can post it). Maybe someone else can do it.

Quote Originally Posted by spiritseeker31 View Post
    Im terribly ignorant and cant figure out how to find his facebook link. Im on his page but no idea on how to get the link (so i can post it). Maybe someone else can do it.

This should do it.

https://www.facebook.com/bryon.macron

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Here's a bit more information. So he DID return home Thursday night. I wonder what time he left Friday morning. Was the office trashed Thursday night after the party or Friday morning before the employees arrived?

http://www.ohio.com/news/local/medin...ustee-1.734381
    I can't complain but sometimes I still do. Life's been good to me so far. - Joe Walsh

Quote Originally Posted by Angie4b1g View Post
    Here's a bit more information. So he DID return home Thursday night. I wonder what time he left Friday morning. Was the office trashed Thursday night after the party or Friday morning before the employees arrived?

Interesting. With his career background I can't see anyone just pouncing on him, cracking him on the head and dragging him off. Im thinking gun and the threat of his family. And obviously the perps are looking for something...
    I believe that adding the police chiefs story will wrongly direct people into thinking he left on his own.
    I really wish LE would release more details, perhaps the public could help.

Looks like the FBI is involved. I'm shocked how little I'm hearing about this. This is a small town where not much happens, and pretty much everyone at least knows OF Bryon. I can't believe it's not only thing people are talking about? It's kind of odd.

http://www.newsnet5.com/news/local-n...tee-speaks-out

I don't know if Medina County has search and rescue dogs. Wonder if it's too late for FBI to get a dog on a trail from that car or from that building.

Just some perspective from these maps:

image.png
    image.png
    image.png
    image.png

And this, I find a little weird. Who hacks some website of some tiny Ohio township?

image.png

Quote Originally Posted by Owutatangledweb View Post
    I don't know if Medina County has search and rescue dogs. Wonder if it's too late for FBI to get a dog on a trail from that car or from that building.
    Probably not, but could have another city help. It rained all day Saturday, so if they haven't done it already...

Quote Originally Posted by Owutatangledweb View Post
    And this, I find a little weird. Who hacks some website of some tiny Ohio township?

image.png
    Nexus Pipeline people?

I did think about that when he disappeared. But hadn't thought about that as far as a hack. You could be right though.

Wonder who he went to the movies with after the meeting. Kind of weird but okay.
    "Macron spent Thursday evening at the Winking Lizard in Brunswick at a township association meeting. A colleague and Macron went to a movie afterward and Macron returned to his home on Ivandale Avenue."

Page 1 of 15 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast