GUILTY AR - Acen King, 3, killed in road rage shooting, Little Rock, 17 Dec 2016 *Arrest*

Tricia

Manager Websleuths.com
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
WTF is WRONG with people!? This enrages me.

WTF is WRONG with people!? This enrages me.

I've sat here trying to find words. I can't think of anything suitable but this. ^^

Gma was driving to slow, seriously? So that is worth the consequences of shooting up her car??? !!!

3yrs old.

:tears: :(

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...med-fatal-shooting-arkansas-toddler/95582138/
adds a very basic description of the driver, better than nothing and narrows down the search.
hopefully they can get this lunatic locked up quickly.

Yes, hoping LE can quickly find & arrest this !#$%*&.

Great that LE released driver description "a tall black man" & vehicle description.
but photo depicts a black man w no name given. Not a typical mug shot as man wearing suit jacket & tie cheerfully smiles toward cam.

Who is in photo?
Under photo: "Photo: Little Rock Police Department."
Just click to enlarge & rest of caption appears: "Little Rock Police Chief Kenton Buckner." Okay, not the suspect, he's the LRPC.

Or is the prob w my Surface tablet not showing the entire caption until I click photo to enlarge?

Were there any witnesses to the altercation and shooting? The articles say the gunman opened fire, but I'm not seeing anything about whether the grandmother's car windows were down, or did the gunman shoot through a window? If he shot through a closed window, am I understanding correctly that the grandmother didn't notice anything was wrong until she got to the mall? Was the child in the front or back seat?

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Yes, hoping LE can quickly find & arrest this !#$%*&.

Great that LE released driver description "a tall black man" & vehicle description.
but photo depicts a black man w no name given. Not a typical mug shot as man wearing suit jacket & tie cheerfully smiles toward cam.

Who is in photo?
Under photo: "Photo: Little Rock Police Department."
Just click to enlarge & rest of caption appears: "Little Rock Police Chief Kenton Buckner." Okay, not the suspect, he's the LRPC.

Or is the prob w my Surface tablet not showing the entire caption until I click photo to enlarge?

I'm on a PC and I also had to enlarge to see the caption.

ETA: Noticing comments with the story are asking the same question. Very confusing they way it was presented.

http://kfor.com/2016/12/19/3-year-old-shot-killed-by-stranger-in-road-rage-incident/

A 1-year-old child was also in the car at the time of the shooting, according to a police report.

No arrests have been made yet. Crime Stoppers is offering a $20,000 reward for information leading to an arrest and conviction, Little Rock police tweeted Sunday.

http://www.thv11.com/news/local/lrp...ing-3-year-old-in-serious-condition/372162908

In a statement released late Saturday night, the Little Rock Police Department said a road rage incident is what lead to the shooting.

According to police, Kim King-Macon said the suspect honked his horn at her at a stop sign and she honked back.

That's when the suspect shot once at King-Macon's vehicle. The LRPD determined the shooting happened at the 6700 block of Mabelvale Cutoff.

http://www.jetmag.com/news/toddler-road-rage-shooting/

Her grandson, identified as Acen King, and a 1-year-old baby were in the back seat.

if the suspect turned eastbound there is a chance of a camera at the gas station around 6500 block, but it might not do much more than confirm the car make/model

*although if you look at warren drive (the intersecting street) there are signs that say cime watch - video monitored neighborhood (hopefully it is still true)... maybe they can find something since it sounds like they were waiting at that stop sign so they both came through that neighborhood to some degree

What a heartbreaking Christmas for this poor family. :cry:

That is horrifying. unfortunately, road rage is an epidemic and most people have experienced some form of it. I've had two incidents years ago where I actually got out of my car. One was these two guys who passed me, came within inches of my car so I had to slam on my brakes. There was a stop sign directly in front of us which made this near wreck so pointless. I got out of my car and the driver rolled his window up. I hit the window(not hard enough to break it as that would've broke my hand or at least severely cut me) and tried getting him and his friend to get out of the car. THey wouldn't. I called them pu**ies and got back in my car.

Second one may have been similar to this evil case but I backed off immediately. I was at a red light and the SUV behind me kept honking their horn for some moronic reason. THis is when I owned a Camaro with tinted windows so couldn't see who it was. I told my girlfriend if this *advertiser censored* honks one more time Im getting out. They did. I got out. I immediately noticed two kids in the backseat of the SUV so turned around and got back in my car without even saying anything. I wasn't going to scare two children just because the moron driving them is so impatient they honk at red lights.

I don't carry a gun on me while driving but I cant imagine shooting into someones car for any reason, ESPECIALLY one with children in it.

If this person has even a miniscule shred of decency, they'll turn themselves in. When going to jail, I hope they meet a few guys named Bubba in their cell. I just don't understand how anybody can kill children regardless of the circumstances. A word hasn't been invented to describe these wastes of carbon.

That is horrifying. unfortunately, road rage is an epidemic and most people have experienced some form of it. I've had two incidents years ago where I actually got out of my car. One was these two guys who passed me, came within inches of my car so I had to slam on my brakes. There was a stop sign directly in front of us which made this near wreck so pointless. I got out of my car and the driver rolled his window up. I hit the window(not hard enough to break it as that would've broke my hand or at least severely cut me) and tried getting him and his friend to get out of the car. THey wouldn't. I called them pu**ies and got back in my car.

Second one may have been similar to this evil case but I backed off immediately. I was at a red light and the SUV behind me kept honking their horn for some moronic reason. THis is when I owned a Camaro with tinted windows so couldn't see who it was. I told my girlfriend if this *advertiser censored* honks one more time Im getting out. They did. I got out. I immediately noticed two kids in the backseat of the SUV so turned around and got back in my car without even saying anything. I wasn't going to scare two children just because the moron driving them is so impatient they honk at red lights.

I don't carry a gun on me while driving but I cant imagine shooting into someones car for any reason, ESPECIALLY one with children in it.

If this person has even a miniscule shred of decency, they'll turn themselves in. When going to jail, I hope they meet a few guys named Bubba in their cell. I just don't understand how anybody can kill children regardless of the circumstances. A word hasn't been invented to describe these wastes of carbon.
Wow that's scary! I would think getting out of the car would escalate things? Several years ago the city I lived in installed one of those roundabout things which was the first like it in the city. It was a little confusing at first. I saw a driver make an unsafe turn. Next thing I know we're at a stop light and another driver got out of his car and went up and banged on the other drivers window. I called the police, but my main complaint was the guy who hit the window, not the driver who made the unsafe turn... The angry driver made the situation worse... We went from an unsafe moment that ended up okay to some random angry person standing in traffic banging on another car! No offense to you, but to me, the person who actually leaves their car is a problem. What are you going to do exactly? Explain traffic safety while standing in traffic leaving your car sitting there? That helps make things safer how exactly? What's the best case scenario you hope for when you get out and confront someone? How's that worked out?

When I make a driving mistake I'm very apologetic and freaked out that I could have caused an accident or something. If someone got out of their car, I'd be terrified, and rightly so! And no matter how apologetic I already was am I going to feel like I can safely apologize to the dude banging at my window? Uh, no! I'm going to refuse to get out of my car and call the police on the agitated THREATENING person.

So getting out of the car helps safety how exactly?

I get angry in traffic and w stupid drivers but FFS its not worth a life! so not escalate and I only honk if they are about to hit me and I want them to see me.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SashaRhea82
Back