976 users online (136 members and 840 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    If Leah responded you may post a link to it. I also think Leah and Michael's thoughts on the whereabouts of Shelly was covered on the A&E episode where they answered some of the questions posed by the folks in the reddit AMA.
    Last edited by tlcya; 01-02-2017 at 04:19 PM.
    Websleuths now on Facebook

Welcome to all new members. Thank you for joining the conversation. Please take a moment to become familiar with the TOS and rules, etiquette and information.

mni wiconi - Lakota for Water is Life.

Quote Originally Posted by loveisthemovement View Post
    Someone did directly ask Leah about Shelly in the reddit AMA. I am unsure if I am allowed to post the link....
    Yes, I recommend her AMA and her Twitter account. She has answered all of these questions..as far as her knowledge and caution let her..very interactive w posters on Twitter, especially day of and day after each new episode

Even if you don't do Twitter, you can read her posts. Just go to Twitter and put her in search.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by LaborDayRN View Post
    Do Shelly and David have children? Her extended family must be sick with worry!
    They do not have children.

Even if the Police made contact with her she probably didn't feel safe enough to speak out with all her "people" around her.

I think she's dead.

I am pretty sure her extended family - perhaps a sister or two - are all in the cult. Her mother is dead, having committed suicide by shooting herself THREE TIMES with a shotgun! Really. The Coroner ruled that she was able to shoot herself three times using a shotgun.

Here's a link to the story:
    http://www.villagevoice.com/news/the...cavige-6667918
    Last edited by AlwaysShocked; 01-07-2017 at 04:49 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by AlwaysShocked View Post
    I am pretty sure her extended family - perhaps a sister or two - are all in the cult. Her mother is dead, having committed suicide by shooting herself THREE TIMES with a shotgun! Really. The Coroner ruled that she was able to shoot herself three times using a shotgun.

Here's a link to the story:
    http://www.villagevoice.com/news/the...cavige-6667918
    Just when you think it can't possibly get any stranger.... Seriously.

Quote Originally Posted by Grammy717 View Post
    I think she's dead.
    I think that's a possibility, as David could have made sure she was buried or cremated right away, as he seems like the type to have her killed.
    Anything I post is my opinion.

Miscavige sounds like a psychopath, Another Jim Jones or David Koresh. He has to be stopped before he convinces some of his flock that suicide is the only answer or killing people that left and speak out against Scientology like Leah are the antichrist.Or maybe he'll convince Tom Cruise that he is the reincarnation of L.Ron Hubbard. Now wouldn't that be scary.

Do you know what Leah said?

Quote Originally Posted by Hollyjo_1985 View Post
    Check her Twitter and/or Mike Rinder's. Discussion by both. They don't trust LAPD.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Hollyjo_1985 View Post

Said about??

Quote Originally Posted by intrinsicblue View Post
    Can anyone confirm the LAPD actually saw and spoke with Shelley? It was my understanding that they accepted second hand information from members of Scientology and informants.That the police did not see to her welfare themselves in person before the charges were dismissed as unfounded. Being trapped and held captive in any way like that no matter what lead you to it with no hope of rescue seems so horrifying.
    The LAPD said that their detective met with her directly, per ABC News:

http://abcnews.go.com/US/lapd-dismis...ry?id=19912347

Now whether the LAPD lied or not, I can't say. But on 8/9/2013 they told ABC that "detectives have met with the alleged missing person within the past two days. We consider this case closed," police said."

Or was that really Shelley Miscavage they met with? Were they told it was her but it was someone else using her ID credentials? I put nothing past the cult.

I can almost assure you that no one in her family is sick with worry. Members of Scientology are so brainwashed that they believe going against COB (Chairman of the Board, David Miscavige) is a "high crime" and that requires the most severe punishment. They do not have children as they were members of the Sea Org, and members of the Sea Org are not allowed to have children. It has been reported several times (which I'm sure you know, just saying as a reminder) that the CoS "forces" (as legally as they can without crossing the line) women in the Sea Org to get abortions: even women who are impregnated by their own husbands.
    Last edited by JustCurious19; 01-15-2017 at 04:58 PM.

He did say in his book that he used to send her gifts throughout the year for various reasons, and much like Leah Remini, became concerned when she stopped replying with thank you notes, since she was so diligent about it in the past. A little while after he left the church, he said that he spoke to someone who was stationed at a base in northern California, and this person told Ron Miscavige that he saw mail from Ron to Shelly in that base, although he never saw Shelly in person. That's the reason why he believes that (if she is still alive) she is in that Northern California base. Forgive me, I can't remember the name of it right this minute.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast