1429 users online (289 members and 1140 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    I'll believe Shelly Miscavage is alive and well when she meets with and talks to someone who can definitively ID her--someone outside of the cult who can verify her. Remember: Remini got in deep trouble at the Cruise wedding in 2005 for daring to ask why Shelly wasn't there. Remini was written up for her behavior and that was apparently the primary catalyst, though not the only transgression.

Quote Originally Posted by JustCurious19 View Post
    I can almost assure you that no one in her family is sick with worry.
    I think the fact that no one else ever filed a missing persons report until LEAH did is good evidence of this.

I'm wondering if anyone here with some legal expertise thinks the RICO statute could be applied. There seems to be extortion and kidnapping going on. Do the several contracts these victims sign effectively negate the application of RICO?
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Racket...anizations_Act

Quote Originally Posted by Madeleine74 View Post
    I'll believe Shelly Miscavage is alive and well when she meets with and talks to someone who can definitively ID her--someone outside of the cult who can verify her. Remember: Remini got in deep trouble at the Cruise wedding in 2005 for daring to ask why Shelly wasn't there. Remini was written up for her behavior and that was apparently the primary catalyst, though not the only transgression.
    That Ms. Miscavage was dead is certainly one explanation for the overreaction to Remini's question. However, another explanation is simply that the very question was seen as an implied criticism of the COB .

I think we'll all agree the Co$ is pretty touchy about criticism, real or implied.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3