1076 users online (208 members and 868 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Zsa Zsa Gabor aged 99 actress and socialite has died

"Hungarian actress and socialite Zsa Zsa Gabor has passed away at the age of 99.

The icon suffered an apparent heart attack and died on Sunday after dealing with health troubles for a number of years.

In February, she was rushed to an emergency room after suffering from breathing difficulties."

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz4TEUhS47Z

May Ms. Gabor Rest In Peace.
    The man in my avatar may have killed two innocent teenagers Abigail Williams and Liberty German. If you know who he is Please call the tip line. There is a reward of $250,000 - Tel- 844.459.5786 or email: abbyandlibbytip@cacoshrf.com

The dead cannot cry out for justice. It is a duty of the living to do so for them. Lois McMaster Bujold.

Happy Thanksgiving to you all.

Rest in peace young lady.
    1482109245223379894642001.jpg
    You can fool some of the people some of the time; But guess what? The Bus Stops Here (Life No Parole/ Don't Pass Go: Don't Collect Your $200)

I am relieved for her. She is finally free.
    “Every day that they don’t find something is good for me.“ Billie Dunn

TMZ makes an apt comparison between Zsa Zsa and her sisters and the Karda$hians.
    Six-year-old Shannon Sherrill disappeared from her front yard in Thorntown, Indiana in October, 1986. Someone knows where she is......

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...annon+sherrill

Quote Originally Posted by katydid23 View Post
    I am relieved for her. She is finally free.
    Agree. She was in pain for a longtime.

I actually thought she passed years ago.

But she hung in there until the end.

Too bad she gloated about the death of Joan Rivers. But she was very old at the time so I forgive her.

Hopefully they will kiss and make up in the heavens.

Rest in peace to all that caught our eyes on the big screen.
    You can fool some of the people some of the time; But guess what? The Bus Stops Here (Life No Parole/ Don't Pass Go: Don't Collect Your $200)

99 years and 9 husbands - rather her than me!

Quote Originally Posted by CoverMeCagney View Post
    99 years and 9 husbands - rather her than me!
    If no link provided, it's my OPINION.

Dang. Are folks mad at Zsa Zsa.

Now she is definitely before my time. But she did have a certain finesse for her era.

So maybe my pre-cable eye candy has lead me off track since I was very young.

But why the Zsa Zsa hate. Just asking since I never followed her career.

Even if it was a gimmick to keep up her image like the Kardashians.

So my question is. Was Zsa Zsa similar to a Kardashian in her time?

Just asking because I don't know.

Quote Originally Posted by DexterMorgan View Post
    Dang. Are folks mad at Zsa Zsa.

Now she is definitely before my time. But she did have a certain finesse for her era.

So maybe my pre-cable eye candy has lead me off track since I was very young.

But why the Zsa Zsa hate. Just asking since I never followed her career.

Even if it was a gimmick to keep up her image like the Kardashians.

So my question is. Was Zsa Zsa similar to a Kardashian in her time?

Just asking because I don't know.
    Zsa Zsa was really the first celebrity who was famous for being famous rather than for being a great actress or a singer. Zsa Zsa was really famous for being Zsa Zsa kind of like Kim K today but I don't think they are comparable as people at all. She and her sisters were stunningly beautiful and I think Zsa Zsa had excellent comic timing.
    The man in my avatar may have killed two innocent teenagers Abigail Williams and Liberty German. If you know who he is Please call the tip line. There is a reward of $250,000 - Tel- 844.459.5786 or email: abbyandlibbytip@cacoshrf.com

The dead cannot cry out for justice. It is a duty of the living to do so for them. Lois McMaster Bujold.

Quote Originally Posted by DexterMorgan View Post
    Agree. She was in pain for a longtime.

I actually thought she passed years ago.

But she hung in there until the end.

Too bad she gloated about the death of Joan Rivers. But she was very old at the time so I forgive her.

Hopefully they will kiss and make up in the heavens.

Rest in peace to all that caught our eyes on the big screen.
    I don't know if the story about Joan Rivers is really true and not some means by her husband to create some press which he is well known for. Zsa Zsa had been suffering ill health for years and possibly wasn't of sound mind she didn't even know her daughter had died for example.

RIP Zsa Zsa.

I cannot believe what I just learned. One of my all time favorite shows Green Acres had Eva Gabor her sister. I always thought it was Zsa Zsa Gabor in Green Acres. I cant believe it. WOW

BTW Eva has sinced passed back in 1995.

"Eva Gabor (/ˈeɪvə ɡəˈbɔːr/; February 11, 1919 – July 4, 1995) was a Hungarian-born American actress, comedian, singer and socialite. She was widely known for her role on the 1965-71 television sitcom Green Acres as Lisa Douglas, the wife of Eddie Albert's character, Oliver Wendell Douglas. She voiced "Duchess" in the 1970 Disney film The Aristocats, and Miss Bianca in Disney’s The Rescuers and The Rescuers Down Under. Gabor was successful as an actress in film, on Broadway and on television. She was also a successful businessperson, marketing wigs, clothing and beauty products. Her elder sisters, Zsa Zsa and Magda Gabor, were also actresses and socialites."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eva_Gabor

Zsa Zsa was actually in several movies, as well as TV shows. What's Kim K done with her life? IMO she cannot hold a candle to Zsa Zsa.

An in a moment of karma- her conniving (9th) husband has to find a new place to live!
    Six-year-old Shannon Sherrill disappeared from her front yard in Thorntown, Indiana in October, 1986. Someone knows where she is......

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...annon+sherrill

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast