UK UK - Corrie McKeague, 23, Bury St Edmunds, 24 September 2016 #11

Status
Not open for further replies.

Greater Than

Retired Moderator
Reaction score
do75ld.jpg

https://www.suffolk.police.uk/sites/suffolk/files/page/downloads/corriemckeague-missing-poster.pdf

Fears growing for missing RAF serviceman who vanished after night out

Concerns were growing today for the safety of a young military policeman who vanished after a night out and may have tried to walk eight miles back to his base.

[...]

Camera operators saw him getting up and walking off - but he failed to return to Honington, the headquarters of the RAF Force Protection who guard UK military installations around the world.

Despite an appeal to motorists, villagers along the serviceman’s route and a search by the Suffolk police helicopter there has been no trace of him.

Corrie is described as white, 5ft 10ins tall, medium build, with short light brown hair. He was wearing a light-pink polo shirt and white jeans when last seen.

Purplepixii's Case Map

Thread #1
Thread #2
Thread #3
Thread #4
Thread #5
Thread #6
Thread #7
Thread #8
Thread #9
Thread #10

ADMIN NOTE: The Facebook page is now OFF LIMITS.

You may refer to Corrie's website as a source for updates from the family: www.findcorrie.co.uk

As always, LE and MSM references are preferred.

Any reference to the FB page discussion will be removed, no questions asked.

Any questions should be addressed in a private message (PM) to a moderator or an admin.

The thread is now open for posting.

Thank you for your cooperation.

Bessie
WS Administrator

Has there been an official statement refuting it's Corrie?

The article was edited before it was deleted to say it was not Corrie but obviously it wasn't cached.

However if they did find him and he said he didn't want his parents to know they couldn't possibly report it as police wouldn't be allowed to even tell Nicola if he said they couldn't. He said not officially awol so they couldn't arrest him either.

Most likely nothing but the article being pulled was way out weird

Terry McSpadden, 24, 2007, Last seen in after a night out in Wisbech 25 miles from RAF Marham

Luke Durbin, 19, 2006, last seen after a night out in Ipswich 8 miles from RAF Wattisham

Corrie McKeague, 23, 2016, last seen after a night out in Bury St Edmunds 15 miles from RAF Mildenhall

I am sure there are more people missing than listed on the missing persons website, Corrie isn't on there. But all young men that disappeared after nights out, on their own and all close to RAF bases.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The article was edited before it was deleted to say it was not Corrie but obviously it wasn't cached.

However if they did find him and he said he didn't want his parents to know they couldn't possibly report it as police wouldn't be allowed to even tell Nicola if he said they couldn't. He said not officially awol so they couldn't arrest him either.

Most likely nothing but the article being pulled was way out weird

That's extremely strange.

It was a terrible article though. It had nothing to back up the headline and hardly any information. Couldn't it have been pulled for that reason?

It was a terrible article though. It had nothing to back up the headline and hardly any information. Couldn't it have been pulled for that reason?

It was a terrible article for sure!

Terry McSpadden, 24, 2007, Last seen in after a night out in Wisbech 25 miles from RAF Marham

Luke Durbin, 19, 2006, last seen after a night out in Ipswich 8 miles from RAF Wattisham

Corrie McKeague, 23, 2016, last seen after a night out in Bury St Edmunds 15 miles from RAF Mildenhall

I am sure there are more people missing than listed on the missing persons website, Corrie isn't on there. But all young men that disappeared after nights out, on their own and all close to RAF bases.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There is a thread for Luke Durbin here: http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...-19-Ipswich-12-May-2006&highlight=luke+durbin

Reposting or referring to posts that were previously removed is not wise.

Please only discuss what CAN be discussed.

Thanks.

I must get some sleep, early start tomorrow. Good night all.

MOD NOTE

Before continuing, please read these important reminders and thank this post.

We do not discuss anything that cannot be linked to an approved source (MSM, LE, findcorrie.co.uk). This includes anything you've "heard," anything your friend has told you, anything LE has told you, etc. We have no verified insiders in this case, so if you can't link it, you can't post it.

We do not discuss private messages in discussion threads. Posts such as "check your PMs," "PM me," "clear out your inbox" etc. are not permitted.

We do not discuss posts that have been removed, nor do we reference or discuss any content of the removed posts. If a post was removed, its content is off limits.

Websleuths is a victim friendly forum. Attacking or bashing the victim is not allowed. The "victim friendly" rule extends to family members. Do not make random accusations, suggest their involvement, bash, criticize, or refer to them in a snarky manner.

If you see a post that is against the rules or violates TOS, please do not quote or respond to it. We ask that you report violating posts by clicking the red alert triangle at the bottom of the post and then move on. A moderator will review the alert and take the appropriate action.

It is each member's responsibility to be familiar with and post in accordance with The Rules. Further violations, including quoting and responding to violating posts, may result in a loss of posting privileges.

Thank you.

If Corries family, especially Nicola are adamant that Corrie never left the Horseshoe why are they so committed to doing a search in the forest?(sorry name escapes me) I appreciate that of course they have to go with any leads they get . But if they now believe that Corrie did make it out of the Horseshoe (either on foot/or car) they surely have to release a statement saying that so that people are not concentrating on a place they now believe he didnt stay in.
And clearly the anonymous lead they did receive must have been specific enough for them to search last saturday. (Unless that search was already pre-planned before the call was recieved) I am sure they are getting LOTS of leads now there is a reward (call me sceptical) but the fact that Nicola mentioned it I believe means she must have heard something that stood out from the hundreds, I imagine calls they are receiving.
(Sorry cannot find a link to where Corries Mum said they had recieved a specific tip. Read it on the last thread)

I hope the mobile phone found for sale on a local buy it site in the last thread was called in? I didnt see any confirmation either way. Does anyone know?

If Corries family, especially Nicola are adamant that Corrie never left the Horseshoe why are they so committed to doing a search in the forest?(sorry name escapes me)

Kings forest I believe.

I hope the mobile phone found for sale on a local buy it site in the last thread was called in? I didnt see any confirmation either way. Does anyone know?

I believe it has but don't have a link for that.
I'm think I saw on a previous thread it was reported.

I believe it has but don't have a link for that.
I'm think I saw on a previous thread it was reported.

Kings forest, Thats it.
I could remember thetford forest but not that one. Its late and I still have a head cold
(well thats MY excuse and I am sticking to it):sick:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member