MA MA - Boston, WhtMale 25-40, UP14797, died in hospital, name ''Joe'', clothes, Nov'92

Romulus

Ivan
Reaction score
NamUs UP 14797

https://identifyus.org/en/cases/14797

Unidentified White Male

Found November 8, 1992 in
Suffolk County, MA
Body Condition:
Recognizable face
Probable year of death: to

Vital Statistics
Estimated age: 25-40
Approximate Height: 66 estimate
Approximate Weight: 145 estimate
Hair Color:
Brown;
10 cm

Eye Color: brown

Scars and marks:
nothing
Clothing & Accessories

Clothing:
blue jeans; red short; sleeve shirt; black underwear

Jewerly: nothing

Footwear:
white red & black sneakers
Accessories: nothing

Identifiers
Fingerprints:
Fingerprint information is available elsewhere
Dentals:
Dental information / charting is not available
DNA: not available

Case History:
Seized at a "friends" home and was taken to the Boston City Hospital, where he died. Witness stated his name is "Joe"

What I don't understand is that there are very very few details in this case:
Who was this friend? And what was this person's name???
Where was he exactly found??
Where is the PM of him??
Is there a sketch of 'Joe'??

Sent from my SM-G386T using Tapatalk

Could this be Joe Regan

https://www.findthemissing.org/en/cases/10592/30/

I know his eye color dosent match up but that could be a simple mistake
Tru tho but I wonder if this UID's hair was also balding too which Namus also left out too. If my calculations are right Joe Ragan would be about 50 years old in 1992 which would make him a little bit of a rule out... idk[emoji53] It would be soo helpful tho if they put up a sketch/reconstruction of some kind...
Could this be Joe Regan

https://www.findthemissing.org/en/cases/10592/30/

I know his eye color dosent match up but that could be a simple mistake

However now that I think of it if they say he was balding, then that would make him much older than 40 years old

I just got an email back saying:

[FONT=Calibri,sans-serif][FONT=Tahoma,sans-serif]Hello,[/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=Calibri,sans-serif][FONT=Tahoma,sans-serif] [/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=Calibri,sans-serif][FONT=Tahoma,sans-serif]Thank you for your email. I am currently out of the office on extended leave until mid-July.[/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=Calibri,sans-serif][FONT=Tahoma,sans-serif]If you require assistance prior to my return and you are emailing about a case from [FONT=Tahoma,sans-serif]Alaska, Minnesota, Oregon or Washington[/FONT][FONT=Tahoma,sans-serif], please contact Melissa Gregory at 817-304-0893 or Melissa.Gregory@unthsc.edu. [/FONT][/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=Calibri,sans-serif][FONT=Tahoma,sans-serif]If you are emailing about a case from [FONT=Tahoma,sans-serif]Idaho, Montana, North Dakota, South Dakota or Wyoming[/FONT][FONT=Tahoma,sans-serif], please contact Pamela Reed at 817-666-5432 or Pamela.Reed@unthsc.edu. [/FONT][/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=Calibri,sans-serif][FONT=Tahoma,sans-serif]If your matter is not urgent, I will respond to your email as soon as possible upon my return.[/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=Calibri,sans-serif][FONT=Tahoma,sans-serif]Thank you,[/FONT][/FONT]

I will send them an email tommrow

Alright great!![emoji4] This should be an easy case to solve because there are enough clues at least to identify him in some manner.. I don't understand how law enforcement didn't put enough effort into getting more details on this case

I just got an email back saying:

Thank you, I forwarded your suggestion for consideration.

Pamela Reed
National Missing & Unidentified Persons System (NamUs)
National RSA Team Coordinator
Regional Systems Administrator NJ, DE, MD, DC, VA
817-666-5432
Email: pamela.reed@unthsc.edu
Web: www.NamUs.gov

However now that I think of it if they say he was balding, then that would make him much older than 40 years old

That's not true most of the people I know who are balding or already lost their hair started balding in their early 20's. My brothers friend actually started balding in his last year of high school. So I wouldn't assume balding meaning they are older.

All of the Joes that I can find that are missing does not meet the age
I have watched some cases on "Who is Jane Doe" on Investigative ID. In one case the victim unidentified was not matched for 7 years because the ME said she was 27-29 years old, The missing woman was actually 45 years old. The detectives noticed the sketch resembled their missing woman and made the call to another state. It was her. If you have a gut feeling go with it. Don't let the height, weight or age influence your match. I have also seen the height off a couple or more inches in some cases. There may very well be errors in the data base entries due to typos.

I also agree with Counteverymoment baldness is not necessarily a sign of age I know plenty of guys of high school age that started going bald.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laayla
Back