649 users online (54 members and 595 guests)  

Websleuths News

UK - Kate Hunter, 15, Briggate, Leeds, 16 December 2016

Kate Hunter, aged 15, from Wetherby, was reported missing at 12.25am in the early hours of Saturday after she failed to return home on Friday night (16/12) after visiting Leeds city centre.

CCTV in the city centre have traced her last known movements to McDonald's, in Briggate, where she was between 10.16pm and 10:42pm on Friday evening. Officers have now released CCTV images of an unidentified man who was seen with her that they urgently want to identify. 

Kate is described as white, slim, long curly dark hair, braces on teeth. Wearing black shoes, black jumper, black denim trousers, cream jacket with fur on hood.

https://www.westyorkshire.police.uk/...e-hunter-leeds
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...en-Friday.html

She looks a lot older than 15. I hope she is found safe soon.

I wonder if this guy knows her age, she does look older.

skibaboo is offline <3 The amazing Mr Skibs, GBNF <3 Now an 'official' crazy cat (& Map) lady.
    Quote Originally Posted by JerseyGirl View Post
    Kate Hunter, aged 15, from Wetherby, was reported missing at 12.25am in the early hours of Saturday after she failed to return home on Friday night (16/12) after visiting Leeds city centre.

CCTV in the city centre have traced her last known movements to McDonald's, in Briggate, where she was between 10.16pm and 10:42pm on Friday evening. Officers have now released CCTV images of an unidentified man who was seen with her that they urgently want to identify. 

Kate is described as white, slim, long curly dark hair, braces on teeth. Wearing black shoes, black jumper, black denim trousers, cream jacket with fur on hood.

https://www.westyorkshire.police.uk/...e-hunter-leeds
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...en-Friday.html
    Wonder is she has a change of clothes in that bag?

In the CCTV images she is clearly wearing BLUE jeans, and black boots and no sign of a cream jacket, is it in that bag?

Hillsborough 15/4/1989 JFT96 GBNF YNWA *Verdict - The REAL Truth: 96 Liverpool fans were unlawfully killed*

Celebrating Mr Skibaboo RIP Baljeev Johal, my dear friend. RIP

Case Map Database - Links to all Case Maps I have created, and their related Websleuths threads

This one is very near me and in fact I was in that McD's last week. The man has been named locally as Mal, aka MM (his FB name, not his full name) so we'll see if anything comes of that. It's on WYPolice's FB page in the comments.

There has to be more CCTV footage of them, Leeds is covered in cameras and the McD's is surrounded by shops and bars.

skibaboo is offline <3 The amazing Mr Skibs, GBNF <3 Now an 'official' crazy cat (& Map) lady.
    Quote Originally Posted by CoverMeCagney View Post
    This one is very near me and in fact I was in that McD's last week. The man has been named locally as Mal, aka MM (his FB name, not his full name) so we'll see if anything comes of that. It's on WYPolice's FB page in the comments.

There has to be more CCTV footage of them, Leeds is covered in cameras and the McD's is surrounded by shops and bars.
    MM yeah. Waiting on confirmation but her Brother has posted she is home

Hillsborough 15/4/1989 JFT96 GBNF YNWA *Verdict - The REAL Truth: 96 Liverpool fans were unlawfully killed*

Case Map Database - Links to all Case Maps I have created, and their related Websleuths threads

Quote Originally Posted by skibaboo View Post
    MM yeah. Waiting on confirmation but her Brother has posted she is home
    Yes I've seen that too, fingers crossed. And I hope to god he didn't know she's only 15.

A TEENAGE girl who was spotted on CCTV footage near a McDonald’s with a mystery man after being missing for three days has been found.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/243411...search-latest/

BBC Look North (Yks)Verified account ‏@BBCLookNorth 6m6 minutes ago
    Missing 15 year old Kate Hunter has been safe & well. Police have thanked public for sharing appeal.

https://twitter.com/BBCLookNorth

West Yorkshire Police [FB page]
    18 mins ·
    Kate Hunter, aged 15, from Wetherby, who was the subject of an earlier missing persons appeal, has now been found safe and well.
    A man shown with with her in CCTV images has also been identified and we don't require any further information with regard to him.
    We are very grateful to everyone who has assisted in sharing the appeal. You've once again shown what a powerful tool social media can be in livetime police investigations to safeguard vulnerable people.

Nice to see the police appreciating what the power of social media can do!

I am so glad she has been 'found safe' - I love to hear those words.

It is good to hear police acknowledging social media's help. It can be a double edged sword sometimes, a blessing and a curse.

Quote Originally Posted by jessie View Post
    I am so glad she has been 'found safe' - I love to hear those words.

It is good to hear police acknowledging social media's help. It can be a double edged sword sometimes, a blessing and a curse.
    .....with no greater example of that than Corrie McKeague's case