GUILTY CA - Lisa Naegle, 36, Torrance, 18 Dec 2016 *Arrest*

los2188

North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!
Reaction score
Former reality show contestant from San Pedro goes missing
AR-161219473.jpg&maxh=400&maxw=667

A former reality show contestant from San Pedro who went to a weekend party at Alpine Village was missing Monday after failing to return home to her husband or showing up for work.

Lisa Marie Naegle, 36, who finished fourth on the single season of E! television’s, “Bridalplasty,” texted her husband about 2:45 a.m. Sunday to say she was stopping for food on her way home, but never materialized.

“Everybody is beyond frustrated, beyond worried,” Naegle’s husband, Derek Harryman, said Monday. “I’m flipping out...We are trying to have a baby. We are looking forward to starting a family.”

Naegle’s disappearance prompted a social-media blitz. Friends shared her photograph on Facebook and other social media sites, encouraging anyone who knows her whereabouts to contact the police or her family.

A call to her cell phone went immediately to voice mail.
http://www.dailybreeze.com/general-...y-show-contestant-from-san-pedro-goes-missing

Texting anybody at 2:45 am? Weird. Why to inform your deeply sleeping husband, that you are stopping for food? I'd understand if she was changing her plans radically, then yeah, texting the hubby in the wee hours of morning would have sense, because then he would read that message after waking up and wouldn't be worrying his wife is not home yet. But informing him about something so minute? It wouldn't change her schedule much.
Hinky.

All quotes from http://www.dailybreeze.com/general-...y-show-contestant-from-san-pedro-goes-missing

Harryman said he finished work at 2 a.m. Sunday. When he arrived home, he found his wife wasn’t there. He texted her to ask where she was.

“Within a minute or two, she called me,” Harryman said. “She sounded really, really drunk. She said, ‘I’m going to get some food and then I’ll be home.’”

Ah, so he was working. But here we have a change in story. Now it's him that texted her, and her calling him in response. Hmmm.

Harryman said he went to sleep and awakened in the morning to watch football. The house, he said, was empty. Harryman said he figured his wife had stayed with her brother and gone to work. Later, however, he learned that her brother had not accompanied her to the party. Instead, she was picked up by a friend, who told Harryman his wife wanted to go to an after-party. The friend, a male nursing student, did not stay with her and went home. He did not know what she did next.

Harryman said he texted his wife, “You didn’t come home last night. This is unacceptable. You must be feeling horrible because you have to teach.”

So, he wakes up and his wife, who was very, very drunk, while calling him in the wee hours of morning, is not home. Yet, he is not trying to call her, it seems, but assumes she stayed with her brother. And then learning that she did not, he still doesn't rise the alarm. He just sends her a stern text message.

Either Lisa was a party girl and her husband was well used to her spending whole nights drinking, or...

Naegle's family said they called police Monday night after speaking with a student of the missing woman who said he attended the party with her, but later changed his story.

Naegle's family are trying to get security footage from the Alpine Village Restaurant in Torrance to see if she ever made it to the birthday party. "There's video footage that was just discovered from Alpine Village within the last hour showing my wife getting into a black SUV," Naegle's husband said.

http://ktla.com/2016/12/19/former-b...orted-missing-after-attending-birthday-party/

Her husband said he went to work about 4 p.m. Saturday. His wife contacted him about 7 p.m. to say she was going to a birthday party at Alpine Village with her brother and that she would stay a few hours because she had to go to teach classes Sunday at West Los Angeles College. Naegle, a registered nurse at Kaiser Permanente Medical Center, teaches nursing courses.

Her husband finished work at 2 a.m. Sunday. When he arrived home, he found his wife wasn’t there. He texted her to ask where she was. “Within a minute or two, she called me,” he said. “She sounded really, really drunk. She said, ‘I’m going to get some food and then I’ll be home.’” Naegle often used the ride service Uber, often with the same driver.

Her husband then went to sleep and awoke in the morning to watch football. The house, he said, was empty. He said he figured his wife had stayed with her brother and gone to work. Later, however, he learned that her brother had not accompanied her to the party. Instead, she was picked up by a friend, who told him his wife wanted to go to an after-party. The friend, a male nursing student, did not stay with her and went home. He did not know what she did next so he texted his wife, “You didn’t come home last night. This is unacceptable. You must be feeling horrible because you have to teach.”

Her husband received a call telling him that she never showed to teach her class.

Her husband attempted to hack into her Apple devices to try to activate her “Find My iPhone” app to try to locate her.

On Sunday evening, her husband and her brother then went to police to report her missing.

http://www.dailybreeze.com/general-...y-show-contestant-from-san-pedro-goes-missing

I don't have access to Facebook right now :(

Naegle's family said they called police Monday night after speaking with a student of the missing woman who said he attended the party with her, but later changed his story.

Naegle's family are trying to get security footage from the Alpine Village Restaurant in Torrance to see if she ever made it to the birthday party. "There's video footage that was just discovered from Alpine Village within the last hour showing my wife getting into a black SUV," Naegle's husband said.

http://ktla.com/2016/12/19/former-b...orted-missing-after-attending-birthday-party/

The Los Angeles Police Department's Harbor Division told KTLA detectives have information on a person of interest in the case, but did not release any additional details.

It sounds like they already have a suspect on their radar. I wonder if they were able to get the tag number off of the black SUV she was seen getting in to?

Its also strange that the student would say he was with her at the party but then changed his story? Why would he do that? That has to put up big red flags for LE.

I think she came into contact with someone who may have wanted more than mere friendship.

Oh I didn't see a happy ending on this one. At least they gave the guy in for questioning now. There is video/pics of her leaving with him

On Monday Naegle's family invited the nursing student to their home. They said his story began to change as they asked him questions, and they called police.

3B8B158B00000578-0-image-a-26_1482244925291.jpg

Video footage from Alpine Village was discovered showing Naegle getting into a black SUV

3B8AB43200000578-0-image-m-10_1482242802829.jpg

her husband posted this image on Facebook, which he says is surveillance footage of Naegle when she was last seen at the party around 2.15am

The student, whose name has not been released, is now being questioned as a person of interest.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...s-attending-birthday-party.html#ixzz4TOEwiuZg

3B8AB43600000578-0-image-a-12_1482243053641.jpg

Extremely fishy with the student who went out with her.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The husbands response is odd to me as well tho, who mentions they are trying to have a baby when telling people your wife is missing...

The husbands response is odd to me as well tho, who mentions they are trying to have a baby when telling people your wife is missing...

I think his text message kind of says it all. "This is unacceptable". I think his mindframe was, at that time, enough partying. And he's mindful that they're trying to have a baby - that maybe he's thinking she's already pregnant.

I don't see that the husband is going to factor into her disappearance at all - this seems solved, to me.

Sad.

You're right it is a bit strange..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie