1156 users online (181 members and 975 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 68 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast

NY - Joseph Comunale, 26, Manhattan, 12 Nov 2016 #2 *Arrests*

Grim signs point to foul play for Connecticut man who vanished after posh Manhattan party

A 26-year-old Connecticut man disappeared after going to a party in a Midtown apartment — and the NYPD thinks he may have been the victim of foul play, police sources said Tuesday.

Emergency Service Unit police dogs found pants they believe belong to missing Joseph Comunale along with bloody sheets inside a garbage bag near the apartment building on E. 59th St. near First Ave. he visited late Saturday, sources said.

Comunale, who is from Stamford, joined two men from New Jersey and three women who were visiting the son of a well-known jeweler who lives in the Grand Sutton tower, sources said.

At about 6:30 p.m. Sunday, hours after the women had left, the host called the front desk to request a luggage cart, police sources said. A short time later, video surveillance captured him wheeling out two pieces of luggage.

http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/...icle-1.2874483

Thread #1
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Coldpizza; 12-20-2016 at 10:59 AM.

Admin Note

Leave the personal attacks at the door and be respectful of other members.

If your stating facts you are required to provide links.

If you have a problem with a post please use the alert function rather than respond.

The same goes for broken quotes. Alert so one of the mods can quickly clean up the mess. Don't keep quoting them please.

It's your responsibility to know WS Rules

Thanks

#Justiceforjoey

Community FB page

Attachment 106350
    https://www.facebook.com/Justice-for...ref=ts&fref=ts
    IMO JMO
    -------------------------------------------
    Find Heather
    Find Eric Lee Franks
    https://www.facebook.com/FindEricFranks?ref=bookmarks

"Opinions are like buttholes. Everyone has one." Mikayoyo

Getting back to the garbage chute theory, could they have tightly bound Joey's body with sheets while he was lying flat? They could have gotten down there quickly and then transferred him to the duffle bag? According to some of his sports stats. he was 5' 9" and 175 lbs He was in shape and trim.

The city that never sleeps wouldn't allow them the window theory. Could it be out of respect to Pat C and family to leave this fact out until more time has passed.. Moo
    Last edited by Donna7777; 12-20-2016 at 11:16 AM.

Credit: myspace
    photo of young Jimmy B with tattoo:
    "only time will tell"
    Last edited by TeenaNJ; 12-20-2016 at 12:00 PM.

Someone had asked for the link about JR's codef in earlier FL robbery arrest - here is one https://www.justice.gov/usao-ri/file/836956/download

Maybe Gemma skipped out early to get the family sized duffle bag, a vat of bleach and God knows what else.. Also, does anyone remember from the initial reports that he may have been dismembered? I've been looking those reports over because that's when they are at their sloppiness with the lies and at times are accidenty honest.

How is someone POSSIBLY dismembered?? Either they are or they aren't. But they are almost positive it was over sex.. Makes no sense

There were two suitcases. I could see how they may be trying to protect his loved ones but they should at least give more updates.jmoo
    Last edited by Donna7777; 12-20-2016 at 01:41 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Donna7777 View Post
    Maybe Gemma skipped out early to get the family sized duffle bag and a vat of bleach.. Also, does anyone remember from the initial reports that he may have been dismembered? I've been looking those reports over because that's when they are at their sloppiness with the lies and at times are accidenty honest.

How is someone POSSIBLY dismembered?? Either they are or they aren't. But they are almost positive it was over sex.. Makes no sense

There were two suitcases. I could see how they may be trying to protect his loved ones but they should at least give more updates.jmoo
    My GUESS about the "possible" dismemberment is that it was speculated because the size of the victim was bigger than the size of the bags.

Perhaps it was the reporter making the observation or receiving a hint, but that it wasn't direct info given by LE, so it's "possible."

IDK.

Speculation only, thinking aloud.

From pix11 https://www.google.com/amp/pix11.com/2016/11/16/body-of-connecticut-man-last-seen-at-nyc-party-found-in-suitcases-in-nj-sources/amp/?client=safari
    "Initially, it was believed the body may have been "chopped." But later sources clarified that Comunale's body was not severed."

No, a whole body won't fit into the trash chute. Buildings are concerned about items blocking the chutes so the doors to the chutes are rather small. There has been no reference to head injuries, if the body was dropped even four floors the head would crack. There has only been a reference to the broken pelvis. I believe that it was sheets and towels that created the blood in the chutes. Buildings of this size usually have freight elevators, there has not been a reference to which elevator was used. My building has cameras in the elevators, it is not unusual in a service building.

Quote Originally Posted by Inthedetails View Post
    My GUESS about the "possible" dismemberment is that it was speculated because the size of the victim was bigger than the size of the bags.

Perhaps it was the reporter making the observation or receiving a hint, but that it wasn't direct info given by LE, so it's "possible."

IDK.

Speculation only, thinking aloud.
    Thanks.Do you remembed hearing that also? If many heard it, I don't think it was ad libbed by the reporter.

Quote Originally Posted by Donna7777 View Post
    Thanks.Do you remembed hearing that also? If many heard it, I don't think it was ad libbed by the reporter.
    I recall what was recently posted above. I didn't hear it, but read it as I haven't heard any coverage of this case - just online articles.

jmopinion

Has anyone following this case, in any state, heard or read of the dismemberment very early on? That might be one of the rare honest moments in this case, it would also answer a lot of basement room questions. Nothing but double talk or silence with this case.

His skull would more than likely have been fractured if he fell from fourth floor. Plus the bag would have ripped and there would be a big mess to clean up. There would be blood stains on the street. All that blood could mean the body was in that basement room at some point.

OMG - Maybe that's why JUST his legs were burnt.. This is a horror show if true.. I was wondering why not his whole body..

Could they have pcked Foggia Florist because there might be a legal burn pit back there? Could the florist dude have turned them in? I read Gemma worked there or is related to them..moo
    Last edited by Donna7777; 12-20-2016 at 02:30 PM.

http://www.nbcnewyork.com/news/local...mobilesharebar

*snip"Comunale had been stabbed more than a dozen times in the chest; his legs were burned and a gas canister was discovered nearby, the criminal complaint says

If you are going to burn a body and using an accelerant as flammable as gasoline, wouldn't you douse the entire body? Imo.
    Last edited by Donna7777; 12-20-2016 at 03:17 PM.

Rigor Mortis can set in as little as four hours.
    https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rigor_mortis
    I imagine The Bumbling Bumbalini Brothers would allow four hours pass and not realize this due to their age and stupidity. If this happened, they probably really flipped. Joey was solid muscle and VERY heavy at that point.

Page 1 of 68 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast