801 users online (108 members and 693 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Why did Darlie not lock Garage door?

One of the puzzle for me is this. Why did Darlie not reach and turn the lock on the door leading to the garage since she was in the room leading into the garage? To make sure that the intruder could not get back in?
    I am not sure but I think that is what I would do if I was already follow him that far. What do you think?

Quote Originally Posted by SnootyVixen
    One of the puzzle for me is this. Why did Darlie not reach and turn the lock on the door leading to the garage since she was in the room leading into the garage? To make sure that the intruder could not get back in?
    I am not sure but I think that is what I would do if I was already follow him that far. What do you think?
    because she was so worried about trying to cover up how she murdered her own 2 precious boys?

Well according to her own claims she didn't go into the room (Utility-room) leading to the garage. She just stood at the doorway.

I don't know honestly if I would have immediately thought to lock it myself (I'd probably be too freaked out). But then again this is the woman who was walking about 6 feet behind the intruder, speaking aloud to her son and turning lights on when he was still within the home so I dont know what that says about her.

Of course, since I believe she did the crime I don't think she had any need to have locked the U-room/garage door.

I think it was very sweet though of the intruder to close the door behind him.

Quote Originally Posted by Desilu

LOL That intruder was not only sweet as hell, but very very lucky.

Neat Intruder

Quote Originally Posted by Jeana (DP)
    LOL That intruder was not only sweet as hell, but very very lucky.
    And rather neat in cleaning up that blood on the kitchen floor that was never used against her. The defense likes to sweep that away but according to the book authors it was a part of the investigation.

"The difference between fiction and reality? Fiction has to make sense." - Tom Clancy

Actually Snooty....

\
    You bring up a good point. You'd think it would be second nature to twist that lock, but as Dani said, Darlie claimed never to have gone any further than the entrance to the utility room. Of course her blood is all over it and the door, so I don't know how truthful she is being when she says that. I don't know how an intruder drips blood that looks like it came from a bleeding wound if he was not injured, fooling all the experts, but that is apparently what she wants us to believe.

"The difference between fiction and reality? Fiction has to make sense." - Tom Clancy

Because there was no intruder to lock out.

And the most obvious answer.....

Quote Originally Posted by cami
    And that, my friend, is the best answer yet.

Quote Originally Posted by cami
    And I quote "keep it simple stupid" by Mary
    Beesy Was Here

So I held my head up high
    Hiding hate that burns inside
    Which only fuels their selfish pride
    We're all held captive
    Out from the sun
    A sun that shines on only some
    We the meek are all in one
    Creed
    My Own Prison

Quote Originally Posted by Desilu
    Don't forget his x-ray vision. He was able to find the butcher block two times in a room so dark he couldn't see mounds of jewelry on the counter. He was polite enough to clean up some of the blood.... he was well coordinated, able to maneuver through a dark, junky garage while he was running to get away. He was lithe enough to avoid the light sensors and polite enough to close a jerry-rigged gate.
    Beesy Was Here

We're all held captive
    Out from the sun
    Creed
    My Own Prison

Is it a bird, plane...No, it's Super Intruder!!!

Quote Originally Posted by beesy
    Don't forget his x-ray vision. He was able to find the butcher block two times in a room so dark he couldn't see mounds of jewelry on the counter. He was polite enough to clean up some of the blood.... he was well coordinated, able to maneuver through a dark, junky garage while he was running to get away. He was lithe enough to avoid the light sensors and polite enough to close a jerry-rigged gate. http://us.i1.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/i/...ticons7/22.gif
    Don't forget his cat eyes....he could see in the dark well enough to take a winding....okay...angled path between boxes and garage sale junk to get to the UR door that, thank the stars in heaven, was left unlocked for him.

Ah, I see you called it x-ray vision. X-ray vision or cat eyes, either one works, I guess. He not only could see in the dark, but he managed to go through that mess in the garage, not once but twice, without knocking anything over.

Quote Originally Posted by Goody
    Don't forget his cat eyes....he could see in the dark well enough to take a winding....okay...angled path between boxes and garage sale junk to get to the UR door that, thank the stars in heaven, was left unlocked for him.

Ah, I see you called it x-ray vision. X-ray vision or cat eyes, either one works, I guess. He not only could see in the dark, but he managed to go through that mess in the garage, not once but twice, without knocking anything over.
    Yes, what luck, the door was open for him. If we go with the whole Super Intruder thing, maybe he had heat vision as well which unlocked the door. And remember an escaping killer would be running or trying to run through that garage. What talent
    Beesy Was Here

We're all held captive
    Out from the sun
    Creed
    My Own Prison

Beesy's New Business

Quote Originally Posted by beesy
    Yes, what luck, the door was open for him. If we go with the whole Super Intruder thing, maybe he had heat vision as well which unlocked the door. And remember an escaping killer would be running or trying to run through that garage. What talent
    Well, you should know with your new business and all. You are now an expert on the super intruder.

I'm not sure where to put this but on the 911 call, when the dispatched asked Darlie if the front door was unlocked why did she instantly say yes?
    This is just my opinion.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast