1079 users online (212 members and 867 guests)  

Websleuths News

Mexico - Americans among 4 charged with child selling in Mexico

Four people, including a U.S. citizen and a legal American permanent resident, have been arrested in this border city and charged with child selling after two of them offered $5,000 to a father in exchange for his 3-year-old son, police said Saturday.

Jose Luis Garcia told authorities he was walking with his son in downtown Tijuana on Friday when he was approached by a couple who said they wanted to purchase the youngster, who would then be sent to the United States by a couple who ran a child-selling ring, according to Tijuana Police Cmdr. Genaro Carrillo.

In addition to cash, the couple offered to pay one year's rent for Garcia. During the exchange, Garcia flagged down a police cruiser and two municipal officers arrested the pair who had offered to purchase the child, Carrillo said.

Just when I think that I have seen the most depraved things a human can do to another human, somebody posts a new story...........

Why is it that when a custodial parent fails to provide for a child it is called neglect and is a criminal matter. But when a non custodial parent fails to provide it is called failure to support and is a civil matter?

"Just when the caterpillar thought its world was over, it became a butterfly" ~ Michelle Knight

I hope they can get those scumbags to talk and bust the ring and hopefully find lots of missing children that could be reunited with their families. I hate that this really happens in our world. I preferred it when I was naiive and thought all that stuff was just in the movies. How horrific for any person, child or adult, to be sold and enslaved into sex industries and who knows what else. Busting these "rings" should be top priority.
    *My posts are my opinions, expressed freely thanks to the First Amendment.*