909 users online (130 members and 779 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    los2188 is offline North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!

GA - Cecilia Bustamante, 42, Atlanta, 28 Oct 2016

Mother missing for weeks before someone calls police

No one has seen or heard from 42-year-old Cecilia Bustamante since she left her job frantically on Oct. 28.
    A friend called 911 from Baltimore to report her missing after she didn’t show up for Thanksgiving.
    http://www.wsbtv.com/news/local/deka...lice/477893312
    Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

"When from a long distant past nothing persists, after the people are dead, after things are broken and scattered, still alone, more persistent, more faithful, the smell and taste of things remain poised a long, long time like souls, ready to remind us, waiting, hoping for their moment amid the ruins of all the rest, and bear unfaltering in the tiny and almost impalpable drop of their essence the vast structure of recollection."

I wish someone could explain to me why someone who should know where she is (that says they don't know where she is or where she has been for over a month) doesn't think it seems at all suspicious to not report her missing.

"Bustamante has a 7-year-old son, and friends said she would never leave him. Police interviewed Bustamante's husband, who said he didn't know what happened to her."

Missing Chamblee woman in ‘danger,’ police say
    Police said they searched her house and “Her credit cards, bank card, ID, passport” were found
    And Ford said Bustamante’s husband, who declined to speak to WSB, did not report her missing and showed “total lack of concern for his wife and the mother of his child.”
    http://www.ajc.com/news/crime--law/m...014_dekalb_sfp
    Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

"When from a long distant past nothing persists, after the people are dead, after things are broken and scattered, still alone, more persistent, more faithful, the smell and taste of things remain poised a long, long time like souls, ready to remind us, waiting, hoping for their moment amid the ruins of all the rest, and bear unfaltering in the tiny and almost impalpable drop of their essence the vast structure of recollection."

Missing Filipino mother may be in 'serious danger'
    The local Filipino community is turning to social media to generate leads in the disappearance of a mother.

Willy Blanco with the Filipino-American Association of Atlanta talked to Channel 2’s Liz Artz Monday about the Atlanta Pinoy Facebook page.
    http://www.wsbtv.com/news/local/deka...nger/478985778

Sent from my 5054N using Tapatalk

Police started their investigation at Bustamante’s home and tried to interview her husband.

"He didn’t report her missing No. 1, and No. 2, when I interviewed him, he showed a total lack of concern for his wife and the mother of his child,” Chamblee police Capt. Ernesto Ford said...

Detectives searched Bustamante’s home, confiscated weapons and found her personal belonging locked in a safe.
    https://www.google.com/amp/s/wsbtv.r...oid-sonymobile

Oh wow!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by caribou_birdie View Post
    Chamblee police Capt. Ernesto Ford told Artz they believe Cecilia Bustamante did not disappear on her own.

He thinks she is in serious danger.

I'm sorry but I don't think she's in danger, anymore. I don't think she's living.
    I do hope they do find her body. Her son and friends need to have a place to go and talk to her.
    I also do believe her husband knows what happened and where she is.

All MOO! !

Hinky meter

Bustamante, who migrated from the Philippines, has a 7-year old son with her
    •husband, who told authorities she left quietly.•
    • by me
    https://m.facebook.com/story.php?sto...id=27254475167

Filipino-American community unites in search for missing Chamblee woman

The Filipino-American community in Atlanta hit the streets of Chamblee, Friday, passing out flyers trying to make people aware that Cecilia Bustamante is still missing after two long months.

They're also trying to gather any information they can to help with the investigation.
    He said her parents in the Philippines are trying to get here, but their visa applications were denied.

The Department of Foreign Affairs is aware of the case. The Filipino Honorary Council General is getting involved as well.
    Group members said they have a private investigator on their own who will get on the case the following week. They're hoping it will lead to some sort of break.
    http://www.11alive.com/news/filipino...oman/380784731

Quite fishy...
    Put your wife's personal belongings in a safe and never question where she is?

Here is her FB: https://m.facebook.com/cecilia.bustamante.1217

The family of Mrs. Bustamante [in the Philippines] has had trouble obtaining visas to enter into the United States.

Members of the Filipino American Association said they are going to bring in private investigator T.J. Ward, who worked on Natalie Holloway's missing persons case.

When FOX 5 News went to the home of Mr. Bustamante, there was a card referring media to the contact his attorney, who said he had no comment.

http://www.fox5atlanta.com/news/226396732-story

Bustamante, originally from the Philippines, lives in Chamblee with her husband and 7-year-old son.

She was last seen frantically leaving the Willy's restaurant in Midtown where she works.

Chamblee Police are still searching for leads. They said they've talked to the husband twice but he's not saying much.

"A troubled relationship with her husband and that's all they can say right now," Blanco said.

Police said a friend in Baltimore - not Bustamante's husband - reported her missing five weeks after she was last seen.

http://www.11alive.com/news/filipino...oman/380784731

Bumping for Cecilia

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast