1033 users online (212 members and 821 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

UK - Carla-Nicole Bone, 13 mos, beaten to death, Scotland, May 2002

I just want to be ill ....

Family fury as mum wins killing appeal

MURDERED baby Carla-Nicole Bone's grandmother revealed last night that she had threatened to kill the tot's mother.
    Pathetic Andrea Bone, 23, was the first person in living memory found guilty of culpable homicide by doing nothing.
    But yesterday, Bone - who watched her boyfriend brutally batter Carla-Nicole - had her conviction for the killing overturned.
    A murder trial heard how she rolled a cigarette and sat drinking coffee as her sadistic boyfriend Sandy McClure smashed her baby's skull at their home.
    A shocked court heard how McClure swung the tot against the wall like the pendulum of a grandfather clock.
    Liz Berry, 43, whose son David Shorrock was Carla-Nicole's estranged dad, said Bone should have been "strung up".

This did make me ILL!!! How could she just sit there!!!!!!!!!!
    I don't care how low on the intelligence scale they claim she is, she needs to rot in prison IMO.

SewingDeb is offline "Sorry, I'm not qualified to land the plane."
    I hate to hear she won the appeal. How any mother could calmly sit and watch their child being killed is beyond me.

What an unspeakable crime! How could they let her out?

fran

I swear, the thought of that little child being flung against a wall repeatedly makes me cry. How can humans do this and be able to live with themselves?

I do not have kids of my own yet, but I can not see doing this to any child. No way. This story bothered me all night after I read it. I can't believe that mother isn't rotting away in jail. And she says she "thought about killing herself to be with her dead child" or something like that. Oh yeah, what is that, for sympathy?? She obviously didn't think hard enough because she's still around and free as a bird.

Everything about this is just wrong! She is just as responsible for that poor baby's murder as the boyfriend is. How could she be set free??? This is unthinkable.

God Bless baby Carla-Nicole's soul. She's in a place where no one will ever hurt her again.

Sometimes I wonder why God lets these women have children. There are so many wonderful people in the world that want kids, and are unable to have children... this makes my guts hurt. IMO she should rot in the prison system. How could any mother do that???????????
    A fair face may fade, but a beautiful soul will last forever...

I just want to be sick reading this.......There just arent words to describe the horror of this. I wish I hadn't even opened this thread.

By the way - what does IMO stand for.

Sherry

SewingDeb is offline "Sorry, I'm not qualified to land the plane."
    Quote Originally Posted by Sherry67
    I just want to be sick reading this.......There just arent words to describe the horror of this. I wish I hadn't even opened this thread.

By the way - what does IMO stand for.

Sherry
    IMO = in my opinion

This is a sickening story.

I just re-read the article and it said she was 8 1/2 months pregnant at the time of this incident. Someone pleeeeaaassee tell me she doesn't have custody of that child....please

another 3 judges to add to my hate list. I feel terrible for the bio father and grandmother .I see the mother was charged with neglecting this poor child for 4 months before she was murdered ,I wonder what the poor little thing went through before he murdered her. .I am praying she doesnt ever get custody of the baby she was carrying when this happened .

it's sick to see the way these people always plead "crazy" so they can get off. My question is......how come "mentally ill" people only seem to do evil, twisted things????.......how come they never have the urge to do something good? How come the "voices" they hear or their "multiple personalities" don't tell them to do something nice like ....maybe.....rake their neighbors yard.....or paint their house.....or volunteer at a homeless shelter. Kinda interesting?????

I have very limited "sorry" feelings for the father of this child......Did he marry the mother when she got pregnant? or did he run off and dump her? What business did he have getting her pregnant if they weren't married?
    I'm sorry, but all to often you see the bio mom/dad come out of the woodwork after a situation like this looking for sympathy for themselves...as if THEY are the victim....that to me is almost as sick as what this creep did to this child. It's like they are trying to benefit from the tragedy. I don't know the complete story - but it appears that bio dad wasn't in the picture much......so as far as I'm concerned he's just as much to blame for bringing a child into this world that he "couldn't be bothered with"......this happens tooooo often nowadays.

Quote Originally Posted by Sherry67
    I have very limited "sorry" feelings for the father of this child......Did he marry the mother when she got pregnant? or did he run off and dump her? What business did he have getting her pregnant if they weren't married?
    I'm sorry, but all to often you see the bio mom/dad come out of the woodwork after a situation like this looking for sympathy for themselves...as if THEY are the victim....that to me is almost as sick as what this creep did to this child. It's like they are trying to benefit from the tragedy. I don't know the complete story - but it appears that bio dad wasn't in the picture much......so as far as I'm concerned he's just as much to blame for bringing a child into this world that he "couldn't be bothered with"......this happens tooooo often nowadays.
    I don't really think that is fair to say... you don't need to be married to have children. Marriage doesn't offer anything to a child. I see too much of that these days... people getting married because they have children... or they stay married because they don't want to upset the children. But, then mom and dad are fighting and it makes for a bad living situation all around. My boyfriend is a single father, and he and the mom to the child both love him very much... but, they just weren't meant to be.
    A fair face may fade, but a beautiful soul will last forever...

Quote Originally Posted by AlwaysHope
    ...Marriage doesn't offer anything to a child...
    Dr. Joy Brown (and I) disagree with you. Marriage offers stability to a child. If the parents are committed enough to bring a child into this world, they should be committed enough to get married first (or at least shortly thereafter).

[QUOTE=nanandjim]Dr. Joy Brown (and I) disagree with you. Marriage offers stability to a child.

In an ideal world, I'd agree. But in reality, sometimes it does and sometimes it doesn't.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast