884 users online (71 members and 813 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Terri Moulton Horman Arrested!

Looks like Terri has more shenanigans to pull out of her pocket. She was arrested today near San Francisco driving a stolen car!

More details here: http://www.kgw.com/news/terri-horman...rnia/377531389

Looks quite possible she will be spending Christmas behind bars. It appears she simply lives by a different set of rules than the rest of us. The Terri Horman "I do what I want" set of Rules.
    Justice is the constant and perpetual will to allot to every man his due. Domitus Ulpian

Bizarre... Do we know if she has a history of mental illness? Or substance abuse? She seems to be going off the rails at the moment with all these high-risk, impulsive behaviours.

I don't know if she killed Kyron or not, but if she did she could be heading towards another murder...

Hope she gives up and tells where Kyron is.
    A.K.A.....Lovethechild

Merry Christmas... hope she stays in there and they pressure her during questioning... Kyron needs to be found.

When I first saw the thread title, I fantasized it was an early Christmas Present to WS, and she was being arrested for Kyron's disappearance....
    “Every day that they don’t find something is good for me.“ Billie Dunn

Definitely acting out...imo

She may be one step closer to cavin'

PLEASE let her spill her guts to a cellmate
    Six-year-old Shannon Sherrill disappeared from her front yard in Thorntown, Indiana in October, 1986. Someone knows where she is......

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...annon+sherrill

Just saw this on my Facebook page. What the heck is she doing?!!

Quote Originally Posted by Rayemonde View Post
    Bizarre... Do we know if she has a history of mental illness? Or substance abuse? She seems to be going off the rails at the moment with all these high-risk, impulsive behaviours.

I don't know if she killed Kyron or not, but if she did she could be heading towards another murder...
    Oh, I know she did it. Question is what's prompting her NOW to go off the rails. She murdered her stepson, gave up her child, lost her reputation, failed twice to change her name, etc. But now she decides to go crazy?
    For Elizabeth, a minor child, a victim. Thank God she is home!

*Gitana (means "Gypsy girl"). Pronounced "hee tah nah."

Setting up an insanity defense? Tick tock, Terri.
    A.K.A.....Lovethechild

Quote Originally Posted by gitana1 View Post
    Oh, I know she did it. Question is what's prompting her NOW to go off the rails. She murdered her stepson, gave up her child, lost her reputation, failed twice to change her name, etc. But now she decides to go crazy?
    She has lost all of the structure in her life that kept her dysfunction at bay for limited periods of time. She was never totally without her demons but she could hold the facade together for a while until the stresses of pretending to be a normal person became too much and the real Terri began to seep through the cracks. When her safety net of marriage to Kaine was seriously threatened she took steps to try and retain her lifestyle by getting rid of Kyron. When Kaine left her she tried to rope in his friend as her next man up so that she could remain in the lifestyle she wanted. Then she moved in with her parents and drained them dry. She recently was dumped by another man who was supporting her but she again couldn't maintain the facade. She cannot function without someone else taking on the job of caretaker but she is a sociopath. Eventually she shows her dysfunction and the gig is up. She has used her parents and different men throughout her life to prop her up but now she's apparently been left to her own devices. She can't keep it together and she is desperate.

You nailed it EllaMae. Best explanation of Terri I have ever read. Tick tock ...

Quote Originally Posted by EllaMae View Post
    She has lost all of the structure in her life that kept her dysfunction at bay for limited periods of time. She was never totally without her demons but she could hold the facade together for a while until the stresses of pretending to be a normal person became too much and the real Terri began to seep through the cracks. When her safety net of marriage to Kaine was seriously threatened she took steps to try and retain her lifestyle by getting rid of Kyron. When Kaine left her she tried to rope in his friend as her next man up so that she could remain in the lifestyle she wanted. Then she moved in with her parents and drained them dry. She recently was dumped by another man who was supporting her but she again couldn't maintain the facade. She cannot function without someone else taking on the job of caretaker but she is a sociopath. Eventually she shows her dysfunction and the gig is up. She has used her parents and different men throughout her life to prop her up but now she's apparently been left to her own devices. She can't keep it together and she is desperate.

^^This^^. Exactly. Thank you.
    Justice is the constant and perpetual will to allot to every man his due. Domitus Ulpian

You are right. She is, as so many other suspects/perps in the cases we read about, a narcissistic sociopath. These type of people need someone in their lives they can manipulate into doing what they want and obtaining what they want. They are not willing to work to support themselves and present themselves as needy. They are not able to empathize with other people, but view people as tools for their own selfish purposes, having no regard for the needs and feelings of other people. They also consider anything they want as theirs for the taking. JMO, because I knew someone just like this and her sense of entitlement was so astonishing.
    "Some circumstantial evidence is very strong, as when you find a trout in the milk."
    - Henry David Thoreau

Wow. This makes such perfect sense. Very astute observations and analysis.
    For Elizabeth, a minor child, a victim. Thank God she is home!

*Gitana (means "Gypsy girl"). Pronounced "hee tah nah."

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast