Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Camille's friend said Ginger Rios looked an awful lot like Camille, there are some photos of her at this link.

http://www.lvlife.com/2000/01/features/story05.html

Does anyone think that maybe Ginger Rios is the mystery woman in the laminated newspaper photo found in Franklin Delano Floyd's wallet? It says she was latin, I always thought that woman in that photo looked sort of latin or greek.

It says here that John Flowers real name is Craig Jacobson and just to clarify, I don't think this Jane Doe is Camille.

http://www.doenetwork.us/cases/269ufaz.html

Quote Originally Posted by Hollow
    It says here that John Flowers real name is Craig Jacobson and just to clarify, I don't think this Jane Doe is Camille.

http://www.doenetwork.us/cases/269ufaz.html
    I wonder who the other victims that were found in the same area ???

If you put Ginger Rios' name in Google's Image search engine, it comes back with 11 pix, a few of which are duplicates. However, in reviewing the pix, it doesn't appear to me that she's the same woman as the person in the picture in Floyd's wallet.

I need to clarify my above post... 11 pix do come back with that search engine mentioned above, but most are the picture of the man suspected of murdering Rios. I didn't realize that at the time I did the above post. I did, however, look more closely at the "actual" pix of Rios, and I still don't think it's the person in Floyd's wallet.

Picture of Ginger Rios
    http://www.lvrj.com/lvrj_home/1997/S...hotos/rios.jpg

I think you're right Heart.

I don't see a resemblance.

BTW, I emailed the Charley Project and provided them with info about Camille's second marriage. It identifies Dotson as her husband and labeled him an accused murderer. I am shocked that none of the MP sites mention Diaz as a possible suspect.

Hollow, did Camille's best friend say if they ever even questioned Diaz?? The description on the MP sites say she had a previous broken nose. I wonder who inflicted that.

Itsreen, I sent you an email answering your above query, since it had nothing to do with anyone involved, I didn't want to post it here.

Another thing I found interesting is that Camille's friend had said (and this had completely slipped my mind, with everything that I'm working on ) that the Jane Doe found with Rios has been lost. They do not know where the body is.

Also, she is not sure if Diaz was ever questioned. It is so crazy because she is the one who filed the missing persons report on Camille, but they will not give her any information as she is not direct family. So sad.

Also, she is not sure if Diaz was ever questioned. It is so crazy because she is the one who filed the missing persons report on Camille, but they will not give her any information as she is not direct family. So sad.
    Hollow, I got the email-thanks. This is getting interesting. So the family didn't file a report? Hmmm. I hope her friend joins us soon. I have lots of questions

Did she say who had custody of her daughter at that time? I assumed Camille's mom had her. Seemed like she would've filed too.

I sort of got the impression that she filed it for the family, they knew eachother very well. I don't know if she's going to join or not, she said she tried to before and well, ya know how that goes. There is also another friend of Camille's I'm hoping to hear from soon.

That's really scary that Diaz might get out of jail this year. Egads !!!

Another thing I found interesting is that Camille's friend had said (and this had completely slipped my mind, with everything that I'm working on ) that the Jane Doe found with Rios has been lost. They do not know where the body is.
    Is this the body in Illinois you are referring to? I'm not sure who Rios is. If they lost the Illinois Jane Doe (who I believe IS Camille), well that would explain why LE is not answering if this could be her. I got an email back from someone there (LE in that county) last year saying the detective on the Jane Doe case would be getting back to me soon. But he/she never did. If they lost the body, that would explain the difficulty in saying she is or isn't Camille.

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast