806 users online (91 members and 715 guests)  

Websleuths News

OH - Man Accused Of Raping Relative For Nearly 10 Years

A man was arrested Monday in connection with an investigation into a string of alleged assaults on a child spanning a decade.

After Franklin County sheriff's deputies arrived at his home, armed with a warrant, Pearl Metzger Jr. was arrested Monday afternoon. A grand jury indicted him on 33 counts of rape, gross sexual imposition and kidnapping, NBC 4's Nancy Burton reported.

Police said Metzger, 40, allegedly raped a relative on several occasions for nearly 10 years, beginning when the child was 5 years old.

The alleged assaults were exposed when the victim, who is now a teenager, was in counseling.
    http://www.nbc4i.com/news/5376062/detail.html
    Just when I think that I have seen the most depraved things a human can do to another human, somebody posts a new story...........

Why is it that when a custodial parent fails to provide for a child it is called neglect and is a criminal matter. But when a non custodial parent fails to provide it is called failure to support and is a civil matter?

"Just when the caterpillar thought its world was over, it became a butterfly" ~ Michelle Knight

Thank goodness he was arrested. But now will she receive support from her family? Or will they go into the denial mode to make her a vixon so there is no blemish on the family? I hate these cases.These are always too close to home for comfort.

No wonder the boy was in counselling.

Sick SOB