890 users online (70 members and 820 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth. Buddha

Tonight 8:00 PM Eastern/Cina Wong/Cynic/ Cherokee on WS Radio

Tonight at 8:00 PM Eastern join Websleuths radio with our own Cynic, Cherokee, and later handwriting expert Cina Wong.

Click on the link below and listen live. The link is good even if you miss the show. You can listen later.

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/websleu...o-and-jonbenet

Can you believe it has been 20 years?

JonBenet Ramsey is our topic tonight on Websleuths Radio
    Websleuths is TEMPORARILY accepting donations.

CLICK HERE
    to visit our GoFundMe page

OR

Quote Originally Posted by Tricia View Post
    Tonight at 8:00 PM Eastern join Websleuths radio with our own Cynic, Cherokee, and later handwriting expert Cina Wong.

Click on the link below and listen live. The link is good even if you miss the show. You can listen later.

Thanks, Tricia. This should be good. Really looking forward to it!

“You either have to be part of the solution, or you're going to be part of the problem.
    - Eldridge Cleaver
    Posts are my opinion, based in part on fact, and are not for publication.
    click for JonBenet Ramsey case images on Pinterest
    “The only difference between reality and fiction is that fiction needs to be credible.” - Mark Twain

Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth. Buddha
    Feel free to call in if you want to chat with us. (713) 955-0606
    Websleuths is TEMPORARILY accepting donations.

CLICK HERE
    to visit our GoFundMe page

OR

Great program. Thanks everyone - and a special thank you to Cina Wong!

“You either have to be part of the solution, or you're going to be part of the problem.
    - Eldridge Cleaver
    “The only difference between reality and fiction is that fiction needs to be credible.” - Mark Twain

Tricia, once again, what an amazing job that you did. I wanted to post so many questions tonight,
    but I don't have a FB account.
    I

Just finished listening in! If you haven't heard it live- it's a must listen to talk. I'm blown away. Thank you Cynic and Cherokee and especially Cina Wong.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My heart breaks for Cina - can you imagine grown adult men snickering at her behind their
    pieces of paper?

Quote Originally Posted by observation View Post
    Just finished listening in! If you haven't heard it live- it's a must listen to talk. I'm blown away. Thank you Cynic and Cherokee and especially Cina Wong.
    Thank you. It is an absolute honor to know Cina as I do and I truly hope that one day everyone can see her work in its entirety. It is mesmerizing and so compelling that I completely understand why Lin Wood is so scared of her.
    “It saddens me that 20 years after my sister Nicole’s murder, we are still seeing the same crimes, just different names, over and over again.”
    - Denise Brown (sister of Nicole Brown Simpson)

Quote Originally Posted by cynic View Post
    Thank you. It is an absolute honor to know Cina as I do and I truly hope that one day everyone can see her work in its entirety. It is mesmerizing and so compelling that I completely understand why Lin Wood is so scared of her.
    Cynic- you know this case so well and I highly respect everything you bring to the table. Cina is a remarkable woman who hold the cards, as Tricia has stated. LW should be and is scared that's why he acts like a bully. Thank you for your discussion tonight. Illuminating!

You took the words right out of my mouth!
    I'm as mad as HELL and I'm NOT gonna take it anymore!.

Quote Originally Posted by observation View Post
    Cynic- you know this case so well and I highly respect everything you bring to the table. Cina is a remarkable woman who hold the cards, as Tricia has stated. LW should be and is scared that's why he acts like a bully. Thank you for your discussion tonight. Illuminating!
    It isn't just LW. I think other IDI posters act like a bully the closer we get to the truth. What is that term? "You done bit the wrong dog!"

Thank you Cynic, Cherokee, and Cina.

cynic, has it been a few years since CW 'mentioned' that she would make her work, in it's entirety, available to the public?

Tonight 8:00 PM Eastern/Cina Wong/Cynic/ Cherokee on WS Radio

I bet Cina Wong will know when the right time to publish all of her work on the ransom note will be. This smart woman has a very strong case against LW for defamation. They sIT her down for a deposition and laughed at her behind napkins. They never asked for information on how she arrived at the conclusion PR "may have written the note." 200 similarities and all the historical and recent writings of PR and her clear expertise in the area. Then go on to mislead everyone and anyone paying attention she had no foundation for the findings. I dislike Woody more now, and I for one, did not think that was possible.

Quote Originally Posted by Tricia View Post

Just a little Bumpity-Bump to remind everyone that you can still listen. This was a really great program!

- Eldridge Cleaver

+
    Excellent journalism Tricia and guests!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast