Tonight 8:00 PM Eastern/Cina Wong/Cynic/ Cherokee on WS Radio

Tricia

Manager Websleuths.com
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Tonight at 8:00 PM Eastern join Websleuths radio with our own Cynic, Cherokee, and later handwriting expert Cina Wong.

Click on the link below and listen live. The link is good even if you miss the show. You can listen later.

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/websleuths/2016/12/28/websleuths-radio-and-jonbenet

Can you believe it has been 20 years?

JonBenet Ramsey is our topic tonight on Websleuths Radio

Tonight at 8:00 PM Eastern join Websleuths radio with our own Cynic, Cherokee, and later handwriting expert Cina Wong.

Click on the link below and listen live. The link is good even if you miss the show. You can listen later.

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/websleuths/2016/12/28/websleuths-radio-and-jonbenet

Thanks, Tricia. This should be good. Really looking forward to it!

Feel free to call in if you want to chat with us. [FONT=&quot](713) 955-0606[/FONT]

Great program. Thanks everyone - and a special thank you to Cina Wong!

Tricia, once again, what an amazing job that you did. I wanted to post so many questions tonight,
but I don't have a FB account.
I

Just finished listening in! If you haven't heard it live- it's a must listen to talk. I'm blown away. Thank you Cynic and Cherokee and especially Cina Wong.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My heart breaks for Cina - can you imagine grown adult men snickering at her behind their
pieces of paper?

Just finished listening in! If you haven't heard it live- it's a must listen to talk. I'm blown away. Thank you Cynic and Cherokee and especially Cina Wong.
Thank you. It is an absolute honor to know Cina as I do and I truly hope that one day everyone can see her work in its entirety. It is mesmerizing and so compelling that I completely understand why Lin Wood is so scared of her.

Thank you. It is an absolute honor to know Cina as I do and I truly hope that one day everyone can see her work in its entirety. It is mesmerizing and so compelling that I completely understand why Lin Wood is so scared of her.

Cynic- you know this case so well and I highly respect everything you bring to the table. Cina is a remarkable woman who hold the cards, as Tricia has stated. LW should be and is scared that's why he acts like a bully. Thank you for your discussion tonight. Illuminating!

You took the words right out of my mouth!

Cynic- you know this case so well and I highly respect everything you bring to the table. Cina is a remarkable woman who hold the cards, as Tricia has stated. LW should be and is scared that's why he acts like a bully. Thank you for your discussion tonight. Illuminating!

It isn't just LW. I think other IDI posters act like a bully the closer we get to the truth. What is that term? "You done bit the wrong dog!"

Thank you Cynic, Cherokee, and Cina.

cynic, has it been a few years since CW 'mentioned' that she would make her work, in it's entirety, available to the public?

I bet Cina Wong will know when the right time to publish all of her work on the ransom note will be. This smart woman has a very strong case against LW for defamation. They sIT her down for a deposition and laughed at her behind napkins. They never asked for information on how she arrived at the conclusion PR "may have written the note." 200 similarities and all the historical and recent writings of PR and her clear expertise in the area. Then go on to mislead everyone and anyone paying attention she had no foundation for the findings. I dislike Woody more now, and I for one, did not think that was possible.

Just a little Bumpity-Bump to remind everyone that you can still listen. This was a really great program!

:bump:

My heart breaks for Cina - can you imagine grown adult men snickering at her behind their
pieces of paper?

As she once told me, Lin Wood wears his hair like that so the horns won't show.

Great program, thanks all!

it wasn't mentioned, but I hope Cina Wong has made copies of her work and associated information and it is in multiple safe locations.

Many of Cina Wong's letter and word comparisons can be found in the early hardcover Free Press edition of Sex, Lies, and Handwriting by Michelle Dresbold. Wong's material was used without permission (or attribution) so it was removed from later editions.

It's not just the q that look like 8. It's weird angular e, Fish hook L, three different kinds of d, manuscript a, pointy bottom c, the ze combo, boxy top p, a comma with a tail that curves to the right, et cetera. (That's a story in itself: after Patsy got a xerox of the ransom note, she started writing etcetera instead of etc.) There's the way Patsy and the RN writer connect certain letters.

(I haven't found the q from Patsy's known writings that appears in the book. It has upper and lower lobes of equal size and really does look like an 8. Any help?)

Many of Cina Wong's letter and word comparisons can be found in the early hardcover Free Press edition of Sex, Lies, and Handwriting by Michelle Dresbold. Wong's material was used without permission (or attribution) so it was removed from later editions.

It's not just the q that look like 8. It's weird angular e, Fish hook L, three different kinds of d, manuscript a, pointy bottom c, the ze combo, boxy top p, a comma with a tail that curves to the right, et cetera. (That's a story in itself: after Patsy got a xerox of the ransom note, she started writing etcetera instead of etc.) There's the way Patsy and the RN writer connect certain letters.

(I haven't found the q from Patsy's known writings that appears in the book. It has upper and lower lobes of equal size and really does look like an 8. Any help?)

Heyya frb

IDK
There's a lower case q in PR's 'London Letter', "Esq."

PR's handwriting, samples:
Solving the JonBenet Ramsey Case: Patsy the Patsy

tripod archive:
add: BlabbieVille Home Page

Last edited:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online