Believers Flock To Virgin Mary Tree

Casshew

Former Member
Reaction score
5375047_240X180.jpg

Believers are flocking to a Dallas home to see what some say is the outline of the Virgin Mary on a tree.

The outline was uncovered Saturday night on a tree in the front yard of the home.

Dozens from around the area have come to see the tree, honoring the image with candles and prayers.

The tree's owner said she's not worried about the traffic. She said she plans to let people gather in her yard as long as they want.

http://www.nbc4.tv/irresistible/5375322/detail.html#

so are they also gathering around the car that hit the tree a while ago to make that impression?

Islanders pray to Jesus image on plant pot

COZUMEL, Mexico (Reuters) - Mexicans have set up a shrine at a plant pot on the grounds of a beach resort on the Caribbean island of Cozumel after an image said to depict Jesus appeared on it following Hurricane Wilma a month ago,

This is truly weird. I wish they had a picture to go along with the article.

BrendaStar said:
Islanders pray to Jesus image on plant pot

COZUMEL, Mexico (Reuters) - Mexicans have set up a shrine at a plant pot on the grounds of a beach resort on the Caribbean island of Cozumel after an image said to depict Jesus appeared on it following Hurricane Wilma a month ago,

This is truly weird. I wish they had a picture to go along with the article.
http://skepdic.com/watsonville.html

very clear to see

I must admit, I can definitely see the image on the tree. Now that there's a picture of it, maybe those poor people will save themself a trip. I mean, they're not praying to a tree are they?

fran

Woman Sees Virgin Mary On Roasting Pan
Pan May Wind Up On eBay

POSTED: 8:58 am PST March 17, 2005
UPDATED: 11:07 am PST March 17, 2005

DORCHESTER, Mass. -- A Massachusetts woman believes she has a holy roaster in her kitchen.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Slideshow: Woman Sees Virgin Mary On Roasting Pan
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Woman Sees Holy Image On Pan

Susan McGuinness, of Dorchester, said the burnt label on her roasting pan looks like the Virgin Mary holding the baby Jesus. She spotted the metal "miracle" just before she put the pan in the dishwasher on Sunday.

McGuiness said she won't wash the pan -- or cook with it -- ever again.

"People are calling asking me to pray. Someone called me asking me to pick up a roasting pan. People are telling me they'll never do their dishes again," McGuinness said.

McGuinness said she will probably sell the pan on eBay.

Well, this one takes the cake. Talk about Heavenly hash.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
idrainuk
Back