1302 users online (239 members and 1063 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    los2188 is offline North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!

MD - John Donohoe, 36, Bethesda, 13 Dec 2016

Woman used missing Bethesda man's credit card

The Montgomery County Police Department needs the public’s help identifying a woman who used a credit card belonging to a missing Bethesda man.

John Patrick Donohoe, age 36, was reported missing on Wednesday, Dec. 14 after he was last seen by family members at his Auburn Avenue home around 10:30 a.m. the day before.
    http://www.wusa9.com/mb/news/local/b...card/379811077

Sent from my 5054N using Tapatalk
    Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

"When from a long distant past nothing persists, after the people are dead, after things are broken and scattered, still alone, more persistent, more faithful, the smell and taste of things remain poised a long, long time like souls, ready to remind us, waiting, hoping for their moment amid the ruins of all the rest, and bear unfaltering in the tiny and almost impalpable drop of their essence the vast structure of recollection."

Since Donohoe was reported missing, a woman charged roughly $700 worth of items.

“Mr. Donohoe’s credit card was used by a female at a beauty supply store in Hyattsville, detectives also determined that the credit card was used at other various retail stores,” said Goodale.
    Donohoe’s black 2011 Chevrolet Equinox is still missing. It has a Maryland tag: 2AK8853.
    http://wjla.com/news/local/md-man-mi...y-supply-store

Police Release Surveillance Video in Search for Missing Bethesda Man

http://www.nbcwashington.com/news/local/Police-Release-Surveillance-Video-in-Search-for-Missing-Bethesda-Man_Washington-DC-408571925.html

Concern for Missing Bethesda Man

Detectives from the Montgomery County Police Department – 2
    ndDistrict Investigative Section are asking for the public’s help to locate a missing Bethesda man.

John Patrick Donohoe, age 36, of Auburn Avenue, was last seen at a family member’s residence on Elmore Lane in Bethesda at approximately 10:30 a.m. on Tuesday, December 13. The family member returned home from running errands and found that Donohoe was no longer at the residence and had left in his (Donohoe’s) vehicle.

John Patrick Donohoe is described as a white male, 5’11” tall, and weighing 145 pounds. He has short black hair, brown eyes, and has a mustache. Donohoe’s vehicle is a black, 2011 Chevrolet Equinox with Maryland tag: 2AK8853.

Police and family members are concerned for Donohoe’s emotional and physical welfare.

Anyone with information regarding the whereabouts of John Patrick Donohoe is asked to call the Montgomery County Police non-emergency number at 301-279-8000 (available 24 hours). Callers may remain anonymous.

http://www.mymcpnews.com/2016/12/14/...thesda-man-10/

My co-worker mentioned a friend of his from childhood was missing so I came on Webslueths to see if he had a thread.

Looks like they still haven't found him or his vehicle. I don't like the fact that this woman has his credit card. I'm hoping they are pinging his cell phone. I am not able to find a facebook account for John.

Why does it mention that they are concerned for his emotional well-being? That seems like an odd thing to say. In any case, he doesn't seem like he'd willingly allow someone to go on a shopping spreed with his credit card.

You are the anchor to my soul, you won't let go ...

Quote Originally Posted by Knox View Post
    Well geee I'm sure if they have video of them leaving. They have to have them entering right? Ando sone one has to know that outfit!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by CluelessWonder View Post
    Why does it mention that they are concerned for his emotional well-being? That seems like an odd thing to say. In any case, he doesn't seem like he'd willingly allow someone to go on a shopping spreed with his credit card.
    It's generally a polite way of saying that they have reason to believe he may harm himself.

I can imagine a situation where he'd willingly give away his cash, credit card and car. I do hope he is found soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Kpossible View Post
    It's generally a polite way of saying that they have reason to believe he may harm himself.
    I am wondering if that's what they meant. It just seems strange because I didn't get the notion that he is in any kind of crisis situation.

I am wondering if that's what they meant. It just seems strange because I didn't get the notion that he is in any kind of crisis situation.
    Doesn't necessarily have to be a crisis... could be a history of depression, threats, or just leaving in a generally emotional state that has them worried. No idea if it actually DOES have something to do with his disappearance, but it was obviously enough of a concern for his family to tell the police.

I don't think this is going to end well...I guess someone harmed him and took his car, credit card and cash.

Quote Originally Posted by Knox View Post

Quote Originally Posted by Eileen730 View Post
    Well geee I'm sure if they have video of them leaving. They have to have them entering right? Ando sone one has to know that outfit!!!!!
    You would certainly hope so. I think, maybe, just maybe, the video of them entering the store would be a little bit more useful for identifying this woman than a view of her backside.

And you are right about the clothing she is wearing. I mean, what about that OUTFIT does not SCREAM: "Look at me!"? Unless she JUST purchased it, and nobody who knows her (or knows of her) has had a chance to see it yet. I take it she has been busy shopping. Her access to the missing man's credit card seems to have launched her on one hell of a shopping spree.
    Last edited by alexwood; 01-02-2017 at 03:54 PM. Reason: forgot video shot
    You can lead a horse to water, but sometimes ... you have to hold his head under

Quote Originally Posted by alexwood View Post
    I take it she has been busy shopping. Her access to the missing man's credit card seems to have launched her on one hell of a shopping spree.
    That makes me so angry...How can someone be this cold? I hope there'll be answers and arrests soon.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast