Debbie Reynolds, 84, dead one day after her daughter's passing

Debbie Reynolds Hospitalized

by Jennifer Drysdale 1:56 PM PST, December 28, 2016

[...]

Reynolds was taken via ambulance from a residence on Coldwater Canyon in Beverly Hills, California, to a nearby emergency room. According to TMZ, the actress' family called 911 to report a possible stroke.

Reynolds' daughter, Carrie Fisher, died on Tuesday after going into cardiac arrest during a flight from London to Los Angeles last week. She was 60 years old.

cont. at the link

http://www.etonline.com/news/205995_debbie_reynolds_hospitalized_report/

:( So sad. Hope she can pull through.

Horrible :(

I don't know what to say, the poor woman.

No 2016. You leave Debbie Reynolds alone you rat *advertiser censored*. You already took her child. Get lost.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just perused several online articles from various media sources. Reynolds was apparently at her son's home in Beverly Hills making funeral arrangements for daughter, Carrie Fisher, when she complained of breathing issues. LAFD took her to Cedars Sinai hospital. Fair to serious condition - whatever that means.

Thoughts and prayers for Debbie and her family. :praying:

Awww... heartbreaking. I was worried about her after I saw a recent picture of her with her daughter. I wondered how she was doing. :cry:

I can't imagine the stress Debbie is under and the amount of grief she must feel.

We have lost so many this year..........

No 2016. You leave Debbie Reynolds alone you rat *advertiser censored*. You already took her child. Get lost.

Couldn't have said it better! thnx

Dec 28 2016, 6:26 pm ET

Actress Debbie Reynolds Hospitalized Day After Daughter Carrie Fisher's Death

by Andrew Blankstein and Daniella Silva

Actress and singer Debbie Reynolds was rushed to the hospital from a home in Beverly Hills on Wednesday, just one day after the death of her daughter, "Star Wars" actress Carrie Fisher.

Reynolds was hospitalized after a call that she was having trouble breathing, two law enforcement sources familiar with the incident told NBC News.

Reynolds, 84, catapulted to fame after her first leading role in 1952 at age 19, playing Kathy Selden in "Singin' in the Rain," starring alongside veterans Gene Kelly and Donald O'Connor...

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news...ed-day-after-daughter-carrie-fisher-s-n700991

Methinks the Grim Reaper needs a vacation ;) Enough, already!

Debbie Reynolds rushed to the hospital after falling ill; condition unknown

Margaret Stewart, a spokeswoman for the Los Angeles City Fire Department, said the department received a call for medical aid in the 1700 block of Coldwater Canyon Drive. A woman in fair to serious condition was taken to Cedars Sinai Medical Center, she said. Hospital officials have not commented on her condition.

TMZ as well reports her condition as "fair to serious" based on her condition when taken to the hospital, not after her admittance.

Ok, that's it. I'm going to go donate to that "protect Betty White from 2016" go fund me.

Sent from my VS987 using Tapatalk

Ok, that's it. I'm going to go donate to that "protect Betty White from 2016" go fund me.

Sent from my VS987 using Tapatalk

Shhhh. People need to stop bringing Betty White into this. She needs to just lay low.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back