887 users online (130 members and 757 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 61 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast
    Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth. Buddha

Was Burke Involved # 5

Welcome to thread # 5 of "Was Burke Involved?"

It will be interesting to read how many of you have changed your opinion of Burke after watching two out of the three interviews with Burke and Dr. Phil.

What a lot of people came away with (myself included) is how in the world could Lin Wood or John Ramsey allow Burke to be interviewed?

Burke is an adult so perhaps there was nothing they could do to stop him. However, I got the impression that Burke would rather be anywhere else in the world than with Dr. Phil answering questions.

Continue posting and thank you for participating.

Tricia

Was Burke Involved ? # 1

Was Burke Involved ? # 2

Was Burke Involved? # 3

Was Burke Involved? # 4
    Websleuths is TEMPORARILY accepting donations.

CLICK HERE
    to visit our GoFundMe page

OR

Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth. Buddha
    Interesting to note Burke just filed a 750 million dollar lawsuit against CBS.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...it-Against-CBS
    Websleuths is TEMPORARILY accepting donations.

CLICK HERE
    to visit our GoFundMe page

OR

I got the same impression, he was very uncomfortable in the interviews.

I also thought, where is his Dad- it was obviously a bad idea.

I know I won't be popular but I feel sorry for Burke because I don't think he did it. I think he has had to live with a secret since he was 9 years old.

Yeah he's suing bc of people made slanderous statements about him. If you were in his position (whether u were innocent or not) I'm betting you would sue too. It's the American way.

Quote Originally Posted by Wasp27 View Post
    <<< snipped to comply with rules >>>
    I'll just paste something here that I posted to someone earlier today:

There was no intruder, the IDI theory is not permitted here, and yet you continue to argue.

Everyone here openly discusses this case and all of us understand that only the Ramsey family was involved in this crime. Posters here are well-informed and most are also well-read. We are happy to discuss the case with newcomers and to provide links to info. We do not, however, argue about IDI. It is a moot point.

We also clearly understand the rules of this forum.
    http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...4#post12797134

Suggested reading: Foreign Faction by Kolar
    You can finish this book in a day.

“You either have to be part of the solution, or you're going to be part of the problem.
    - Eldridge Cleaver
    Posts are my opinion, based in part on fact, and are not for publication.
    click for JonBenet Ramsey case images on Pinterest
    “The only difference between reality and fiction is that fiction needs to be credible.” - Mark Twain

Quote Originally Posted by HarmonyE. View Post
    You need to read this before you continue. http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...4#post12797134
    Oops, HarmonyE. I was pasting my post and got distracted for a few minutes. Didn't mean to double-up on you. Sorry. I use too many words. Yours is way better - it gets the job done quickly.

“You either have to be part of the solution, or you're going to be part of the problem.
    - Eldridge Cleaver
    “The only difference between reality and fiction is that fiction needs to be credible.” - Mark Twain

Quote Originally Posted by kanzz View Post
    Oops, HarmonyE. I was pasting my post and got distracted for a few minutes. Didn't mean to double-up on you. Sorry. I use too many words. Yours is way better - it gets the job done quickly.
    Not a problem. I think the double dose may have been necessary here anyway!

Quote Originally Posted by Ambitioned View Post
    Even if that were true (which it isn't) that STILL leaves the logjam. The RN.

You can dream up intruder fantasies all day. The hard, incontrovertible fact is, there is zero evidence of an intruder.

Btw LW and BR are only suing to get money. It's always been that way.
    Not only the RN, but the R's NOT cooperating with LE for months after their beautiful little girl
    was found viciously murdered in their own home.

I am scared to post what I think, due to this lawsuit.

But, if BR does not believe that the theory does not make sense, then I think he should release he medical records before and after JBR died.

At least back up why he is not guilty of killing her.
    Last edited by ElleElle; 12-29-2016 at 12:30 AM.
    "One man's logic is another man's crazy" - Rossi (Criminal Minds)

Quote Originally Posted by ElleElle View Post

But, if BR does not believe that the theory does not make sense, then I think he should release he medical records before and after JBR died.

At lease back up why he is not guilty of killing her.
    That's an interesting suggestion! I 100% do not believe it will happen but what if it did? If BR released his childhood psych records and there was nothing pointing to him being involved I'd be willing to discount BDI.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by DrollForeignFaction View Post
    That's an interesting suggestion! I 100% do not believe it will happen but what if it did? If BR released his childhood psych records and there was nothing pointing to him being involved I'd be willing to discount BDI.

Me too. What does he have to hide?

Quote Originally Posted by DrollForeignFaction View Post

Sorry. Not me. Not willing to go there. A sociopath is convincing, even sometimes to the trained professional. My ex had our counselor convinced for months that he was golden. She really couldn't understand why I didn't want to stay with him. When she suddenly caught a glimpse of the true him, it scared hell out of her - for her, for me, and for my children. This kid will never convince me that he didn't do it.

- Eldridge Cleaver

At least back up why he is not guilty of killing her.
    Don't be afraid, ElleElle. We're all free to post our thoughts and opinions here on WS. It isn't the same thing as publishing a book or broadcasting it on tv. That little wimp can't sue all of us. And he can't find us, either. We're not breaking any laws.

- Eldridge Cleaver

I'm quite certain CBS has covered their arses prior to releasing the documentary.

And, what? Is 750 million going to bring his sister? I don't think so.

I can't wait to see the day the truth finally comes in this case, like all of us here.

Me too. What does he have to hide?
    It occurred to me just the other day, that Patsy was using the children's doctor to get illegal scripts for whatever it was she may have been hooked on. Beuf was called to see Patsy on 26th, not her own doctor. Plus she had phoned him 3 times on 17th December and couldn't remember why. No doctor notes of the reason for the apparent urgency. And a hell of a lot of consultations for JBR over how many years? Did it start after her cancer treatment?

It's glaringly obvious to me now, why there was this island of privacy around the children's medical records. I don't know why it didn't jump out at me before.

Page 1 of 61 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast