1053 users online (189 members and 864 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 30 of 30 FirstFirst ... 20 28 29 30
    I don't know if I am allowed to post this, or if it's even legit. Sounds legit, but I didn't know all that. I am definitely behind.
    ...http://jonbenetramsey.pbworks.com/w/...WhiteUnderwear

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by UKGuy View Post
    icedtea4me,
    If you care to do some homework, 100% of people would not have thought BR would be interviewed by Dr Phil, prior to 2002, as the Dr Phil show began in 2002.
    This is what you stated in post #401 of this thread:

icedtea4me,
    Stranger things have happened in this case, Karr, etc. Whoever thought they would see Burke Ramsey interviewed on Dr Phil, even if it was fixed?
    Did you include the condition that it had to have occurred prior to 2002, yes or no?

icedtea4me,
    Well it would not be the same as Patsy's would it?
    No, it would not.

Whoever dressed JonBenet had at least one of two motives: 1. Hide a prior assault, 2. Implicate Burke Ramsey.

Speculating I'll vote for 1. and assume JonBenet was in Burke Ramsey's bedroom, and he had been dressed in the long johns, i.e. he and JonBenet were in bed together, after JonBenet was sexually assaulted and whacked on the head Burke Ramsey went down to the basement, e.g. Dr Phil Show, and fetched the size-12's he had seen that afternoon, and dressed JonBenet in a pair of them, followed by his long johns as they were close to hand, he then either moved JonBenet down to the basement or into her bedroom
    In post #8564, you stated:

It looks like BR acting out some dysfunctional fantasy that included sexual assault, homicide and possibly some pathological post-mortem behavior, e.g. using the paintbrush, that brings BR to such an excitable state he looses his mind whacks JonBenet, and defecates in his pajama bottoms?
    http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...s#post13078029

Quote Originally Posted by icedtea4me View Post
    No, it would not.

In post #8564, you stated:

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...s#post13078029
    icedtea4me,
    There you go, that's speculation for you. Whatever took place will be some combination of those thoughts.

Quote Originally Posted by k-mac View Post
    smoke and mirrors works well for bdi.
    It really is a magic trick.

It bashes the reader over the head continuously in post after post, thread after thread with the long johns and the bowl of pineapple while ignoring huge chunks of evidence. If you happen to post any rebuttal to those two items(a legitimate reason for the long johns/Patsy's prints on the bowl), its tossed aside like refuse and they simply repeat the long john/pineapple mantra over and over again.

They'll say the case looks PDI but this means its BDI......and in the next breath it doesn't look PDI at all...cause its BDI!

It attempts to place her parents(and anyone else) as background characters in the tragedy so the light can shine on Burke. The reader needs as few examples as possible that point to anyone but Burke. This is by design.

It's creating a false narrative and the amount of people leaving the Ramsey section with an echo chamber in their place shows you how well its working.

Aydrianna523,
    She sure did. Burke Ramsey's long johns. There are people out there who believe Patsy's spiel about her dressing JonBenet in Burke's long johns, despite the millionaire's daughter owning a vast wardrobe of clothing.

Me, the minute I saw the long johns it was game over the case was BDI, along with the size-12's they were a massive Red Flag.
    This statement right here is exactly what I'm talking about. The last time I posted 1-2 weeks ago, we were literally discussing this one issue in multiple threads. You finally admitted that this wasn't a big issue at all but here you are again proclaiming it a "massive red flag"...in multiple threads.

It comes across as incredibly disingenuous.

Also a nice touch at not only downplaying PDI but making the reader think that to believe PDI requires someone to think they had to use " telepathic communication" for the theory to fly.....when the reality of the situation is that you're the only one who actually believes this.

I find this accusation comical coming from the person who believes that the ramseys didn't speak to one another before calling 911.....and you base this on five words buried in white noise on the 911 call.

The cherry on top is you yourself say the case looks PDI....might be PDI.....but then you mock those who believe it.

The only other alternative is the parents staged the wine-cellar crime-scene so to deliberately implicate BR, e.g. his penknife, his footprint, his long johns, those size-12's, his dna on the nightgown?
    The extra cherry on top....

If its not BDI....then it means the parents staged it to implicate Burke....which is completely absurd. Less than zero evidence to indicate such nonsense and be careful there.....you mentioned both John and patsy.....which would require "telepathic communication".
    Last edited by singularity; 06-22-2017 at 01:44 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by singularity View Post
    It really is a magic trick.

It bashes the reader over the head continuously in post after post, thread after thread with the long johns and the bowl of pineapple while ignoring huge chunks of evidence. If you happen to post any rebuttal to those two items(a legitimate reason for the long johns/Patsy's prints on the bowl), its tossed aside like refuse and they simply repeat the long john/pineapple mantra over and over again.

They'll say the case looks PDI but this means its BDI......and in the next breath it doesn't look PDI at all...cause its BDI!

It attempts to place her parents(and anyone else) as background characters in the tragedy so the light can shine on Burke. The reader needs as few examples as possible that point to anyone but Burke. This is by design.

It's creating a false narrative and the amount of people leaving the Ramsey section with an echo chamber in their place shows you how well its working.

This statement right here is exactly what I'm talking about. The last time I posted 1-2 weeks ago, we were literally discussing this one issue in multiple threads. You finally admitted that this wasn't a big issue at all but here you are again proclaiming it a "massive red flag"...in multiple threads.

It comes across as incredibly disingenuous.

Also a nice touch at not only downplaying PDI but making the reader think that to believe PDI requires someone to think they had to use " telepathic communication" for the theory to fly.....when the reality of the situation is that you're the only one who actually believes this.

I find this accusation comical coming from the person who believes that the ramseys didn't speak to one another before calling 911.....and you base this on five words buried in white noise on the 911 call.

The cherry on top is you yourself say the case looks PDI....might be PDI.....but then you mock those who believe it.

The extra cherry on top....

If its not BDI....then it means the parents staged it to implicate Burke....which is completely absurd. Less than zero evidence to indicate such nonsense and be careful there.....you mentioned both John and patsy.....which would require "telepathic communication".
    singularity, its not magic it called logic, i.e. patient reasoning. No ad hominem stuff, no deflection to other theories, just why the same evidence you adduce for PDI can also support a BDI theory.

Because there is no smoking gun the case can be PDI, it can be JDI, it can be BDI or some combination thereof. It used to be fashionable to assume PDI+JDI. I'm proposing PDI+BDI, except its Burke who is the main actor and Patsy turns up later to complete the staging.

Telepathic communication is inferred in those theories where either Patsy or John has to mentally figure out what is going on, take the correct steps to avoid arrest, so backing the killer up, all without ever being involved in the crime.

I somehow missed this one....

singularity,

Nice parody, but your take on proving your case fails dismally. You are simply outlining why the case cannot be PDI, especially to other members.

You yourself say the case looks PDI...might be PDI....and in half of your different daily scenarios you have Patsy doing the majority of the events that night!

If anything, half your posts help prop up PDI.... although an accidental byproduct of your posts.

The case is BDI all the way down, even the media have picked up on it.
    Yeah one doc that had to ignore a bunch of evidence to get a casual audience to swallow it and their sole purpose in doing so was cash and ratings.

They're about to pay up for that but they knew that going in....they simply didn't care.

Lets not forget that podcast that vanished off the face of the earth.

Is it back to being BDI all the way down again? A few hours ago I was reading yesterday's portrait you were painting that has Patsy shouldering the majority of blame and guilt.

After BR's cameo TV appearance he more or less said Guilty As Charged,
    Boy....talk about confirmation bias.....

he clearly said nothing of the kind.

Another indicator is JR covering for BR over the flashlight. Just like Patsy did with some crime-scene evidence, neat eh?
    Neat as in not proving anything one way or the other? if so, I guess its neat....

The staging was so good its led you to PDI, plain and simple, a form of Ramsey False Consciousness.
    It led every investigator close to the case not named Lou Smit to PDI. It also led a few FBI experts in that direction.

Thank god that bowl of pineapple and longjohns after all these years set some people straight. Now we can just ignore everything else and label it "BDI all day long".

You do not deliver a knockout blow to BDI, you do not explain away the holes in PDI, you simply gloss over them, that's the problem with PDI and why its wrong!
    I don't need to deliver a "knockout blow" to BDI. You're taking that task on singlehandedly in your daily posts where people can see the outlandish fluctuations in how its playing out from post to post(sometimes within the same post!) and people see how razor thin BDI really is. Place the long johns and pineapple front and center, ignore a ton of evidence, and then run the gamut of elaborate fantasies ranging from Burke as the maniacal poopy pants fruit snack killer running through the house smearing feces and laughing about murder as his innocent and naive parents sleep to scenarios that have Patsy literally doing everything but the head blow....and she doesn't even witness this head blow in your scenario(s) or speak to Burke....she simply assumes Burke did it and her and John start the coverup.

Then you have the gall to accuse others of not explaining away holes or merely glossing over them.

That's rich.

that's the problem with PDI and why its wrong!
    Considering the fact that you yourself have Patsy as the main instigator in half your scenarios and you also admit the majority of the evidence leads to Patsy, you'll have to forgive those of us who simply wont chalk it up as "wrong".

singularity, its not magic it called logic, i.e. patient reasoning. No ad hominem stuff, no deflection to other theories, just why the same evidence you adduce for PDI can also support a BDI theory.
    Taking that evidence in a BDI direction requires a hell of a lot more jumping through hoops and ignoring key areas of the case. It also requires elaborate fantasies.

PDI removes this hoop jumping and follows the evidence....which you yourself admit is linked to Patsy.

Because there is no smoking gun the case can be PDI, it can be JDI, it can be BDI or some combination thereof. It used to be fashionable to assume PDI+JDI.
    Then why are you constantly mocking all non-BDI theories and claiming they're all "dead in the water and its BDI all day long"?!?

I'm proposing PDI+BDI, except its Burke who is the main actor and Patsy turns up later to complete the staging.
    The problem with that statement is that you constantly change that stance on a near hourly basis depending on which specific debate you are having.

Telepathic communication is inferred in those theories where either Patsy or John has to mentally figure out what is going on,
    In other words, in half of your own theories. You are the one who believes they have had zero communication with Burke yet still go through this elaborate staging even though they don't actually know who killed her. How could they if they haven't communicated with him?

take the correct steps to avoid arrest, so backing the killer up, all without ever being involved in the crime.
    I realize this scenario is a common one used to describe John's role that night/morning(except in the JDI theory).

You double down on the concept.....you have Patsy doing this when she first wakes up and then John simply goes along for the ride.

It's a no-brainer, next to no forensic links for JR, the forensic links for PR relate to the wine-cellar and the staging, but the smoking gun is JonBenet dressed in Burke Ramsey's long johns and those size-12's.

I thought there wasn't a smoking gun?
    Last edited by singularity; Yesterday at 05:45 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by singularity View Post
    Taking that evidence in a BDI direction requires a hell of a lot more jumping through hoops and ignoring key areas of the case. It also requires elaborate fantasies.

PDI removes this hoop jumping and follows the evidence....which you yourself admit is linked to Patsy.

Then why are you constantly mocking all non-BDI theories and claiming they're all "dead in the water and its BDI all day long"?!?

singularity,

The problem with that statement is that you constantly change that stance on a near hourly basis depending on which specific debate you are having.

In other words, in half of your own theories. You are the one who believes they have had zero communication with Burke yet still go through this elaborate staging even though they don't actually know who killed her. How could they if they haven't communicated with him?

I realize this scenario is a common one used to describe John's role that night/morning(except in the JDI theory).

You double down on the concept.....you have Patsy doing this when she first wakes up and then John simply goes along for the ride.

singularity,
    if there was, someone would be in jail.

The way I see it, the case is more BDI than any other theory, plain as. The Smoking Gun in that theory are the size-12's and long johns.

JonBenet was sexually assaulted, asphyxiated and found dressed in her niece's size-12 underwear and her brother's long johns.

In other theories just-so stories are recounted to explain away why JonBenet was so bizzarely dressed, including Patsy's fake story about putting Jenny's size-12's into JonBenet underwear drawer.

Why you PDI guys cannot admit Patsy suckered you hook line and sinker with her lies I do not understand?

singularity,

if there was, someone would be in jail.

The way I see it, the case is more BDI than any other theory, plain as. The Smoking Gun in that theory are the size-12's and long johns.

JonBenet was sexually assaulted, asphyxiated and found dressed in her niece's size-12 underwear and her brother's long johns.

In other theories just-so stories are recounted to explain away why JonBenet was so bizzarely dressed, including Patsy's fake story about putting Jenny's size-12's into JonBenet underwear drawer.

Why you PDI guys cannot admit Patsy suckered you hook line and sinker with her lies I do not understand?

• Patsy purchased JBs burial gown in Nov., 1996 while in GA.
    • Patsy ordered a gold bracelet with the date "December 25, 1996" inscribed as the same date of her death.
    • Patsy decorated for Christmas with the color purple.
    • Patsy gifted JB with a look alike doll that was presented in a white "coffin" box.
    • Patsy's sweater fibers are in the ligature and the paint tote.
    • Patsy's fingerprints are on the bowl of pineapple and empty glass of tea.
    • Patsy's art brush was used for the garrotte.
    • Patsy never purchased the size 12s for JB. That is six sizes larger than her normal size. PR had not shipped them to her niece. Hence, they were still in the R home.
    • Patsy was wearing the same clothing that she wore to the White's party the evening prior.
    • Patsy and that persistent, pesky RN.
    • Patsy purchased the cord and tape as ST traced the purchases as well as possible to PR.

Because there is no smoking gun the case can be PDI, it can be JDI, it can be BDI or some combination thereof. It used to be fashionable to assume PDI+JDI. I'm proposing PDI+BDI, except its Burke who is the main actor and Patsy turns up later to complete the staging.

Telepathic communication is inferred in those theories where either Patsy or John has to mentally figure out what is going on, take the correct steps to avoid arrest, so backing the killer up, all without ever being involved in the crime.

Telepathic communication is inferred in those theories
    The word "Telepathy" has been derived from the words "tele" meaning "distance" and "pathy" meaning "feeling.". So Telepathy actually means getting feelings through a distance. To elaborate, Telepathy is the communication between two minds, separated over a distance, without the use of the five known senses.

Quote Originally Posted by DeDee View Post
    • Patsy purchased JBs burial gown in Nov., 1996 while in GA.
    • Patsy ordered a gold bracelet with the date "December 25, 1996" inscribed as the same date of her death.
    • Patsy decorated for Christmas with the color purple.
    • Patsy gifted JB with a look alike doll that was presented in a white "coffin" box.
    • Patsy's sweater fibers are in the ligature and the paint tote.
    • Patsy's fingerprints are on the bowl of pineapple and empty glass of tea.
    • Patsy's art brush was used for the garrotte.
    • Patsy never purchased the size 12s for JB. That is six sizes larger than her normal size. PR had not shipped them to her niece. Hence, they were still in the R home.
    • Patsy was wearing the same clothing that she wore to the White's party the evening prior.
    • Patsy and that persistent, pesky RN.
    • Patsy purchased the cord and tape as ST traced the purchases as well as possible to PR.
    ^ This. The strongest forensic evidence links Patsy to the crime. As for the 'burial gown', I know that she was buried in a pageant gown purchased from a family they befriended on the pageant circuit.

Page 30 of 30 FirstFirst ... 20 28 29 30