1002 users online (187 members and 815 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 55 of 55 FirstFirst ... 5 45 53 54 55
    Quote Originally Posted by UKGuy View Post
    singularity,
    The jealousy factor as related to the Christmas gifts, seems a bit misplaced. The R's are millionaires they could afford to buy their kids whatever took their fancy. I doubt a six-year old girl would be missing a N64, she could always ask Patsy for one.

The pineapple rage attack is a CBS theory, it has never been proposed on websleuths prior to Spitz doing his experiment on the TV. Even Kolar when asked on Tricia's talk-in never mentioned it.

BDI is an alternative explantion for the same forensic evidence that underpins PDI. Nobody is force-feeding you BDI, the menu is a la carte.

BDI is popular due to the media coverage, might be some new evidence will be released and the discussion will swing to PDI?

As you know I prefer BDI as it explains more of the forensic evidence than PDI does, even with JR as a co-conspirator.

How convenient.....weren't you one of the flock not so long ago who was hypothesizing that BR's murderous-inducing jealousy stemmed from the fact that all the family members got new bikes but him?

Quote Originally Posted by Userid View Post
    How convenient.....weren't you one of the flock not so long ago who was hypothesizing that BR's murderous-inducing jealousy stemmed from the fact that all the family members got new bikes but him?
    Userid,
    No. I fly solo.

Quote Originally Posted by UKGuy View Post
    singularity,
    The jealousy factor as related to the Christmas gifts, seems a bit misplaced. The R's are millionaires they could afford to buy their kids whatever took their fancy. I doubt a six-year old girl would be missing a N64, she could always ask Patsy for one.

Oh really? So you're now removing one of the mythical motives for BDI. The next time I see one of your long posts where we're told all hell broke loose over gifts, I'm gonna remind you that they're millionaires and could afford to buy their kids whatever took their fancy.

This is actually more of the patented leapfrogging. Its all about the gifts when it suits you, completely irrelevant when it doesn't. This will change from page to page and sometimes within the same post.

The pineapple rage attack is a CBS theory, it has never been proposed on websleuths prior to Spitz doing his experiment on the TV.
    I'm aware of how the pineapple theory and BDI in general exploded after the CBS show.

Even Kolar when asked on Tricia's talk-in never mentioned it.
    Why am I not surprised?

Nobody is force-feeding you BDI, the menu is a la carte.
    Yes...we're being force fed. The only alternative is to leave...which many have done already.

BDI is popular due to the media coverage, might be some new evidence will be released and the discussion will swing to PDI?
    Its not as popular as the forming echo chamber makes it appear. The majority of non-BDI posters simply don't post anymore.

As long as people eventually come back its going to swing to PDI whether there's new evidence or not. At some point, people are going to want to discuss the actual case again and not a handful of cherry picked issues continuously mentioned in an attempt to keep BDI afloat.

As you know I prefer BDI as it explains more of the forensic evidence than PDI does, even with JR as a co-conspirator.
    And as you know, it actually explains NONE of the forensic evidence. None...zilch...nada. As we all know, a situation lacking actual forensic evidence cannot explain more of it. Its why IDI no longer flies. People got tired of pretending the forensic evidence explained any of it.

I also realize stating this simple fact is now pointless. Its not going to stop you from claiming this in every post no matter what is said. There's so few people left now that this type of stuff just gets gobbled up like manna from heaven from those who remain.

Quote Originally Posted by Userid View Post
    Indeed he did.

Don't worry...he'll leapfrog back to it within an hour.

Burke Ramsey Files 750 Million Dollar Lawsuit Against CBS

Some apologists. BDI makes the most sense and will continue to roust trolls.
    I could not care less about people spinning--it has been a Ramsey specialty since the murder.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Sparko96 View Post
    Some apologists. BDI makes the most sense and will continue to roust trolls.
    I could not care less about people spinning--it has been a Ramsey specialty since the murder.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Is your logic that if one isn't pro-BDI, then one is a troll, yes or no?

Page 55 of 55 FirstFirst ... 5 45 53 54 55