Found Deceased Canada - Marie Stuart, 38, pregnant, Abbotsford, BC, 27 Dec 2016

dotr

Reaction score
http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/british-columbia/abbotsford-missing-woman-1.3914989

attachment.php

Marie Stuart, 38, who is five months pregnant, got off a bus at the Sevenoaks Shopping Centre in the 32900-block of South Fraser Way on Tuesday afternoon accompanied by her husband. After that, the two went in opposite directions, police said.

Stuart has not been seen since about 3 p.m.
​"She's been pretty moody, said Stuart's husband Leslie Scott Schellenberg. "She's kind of in a bit of a state, and I'm worried that she might just wander aimlessly.
"

Attachments

• marie-stuart-missing.jpg
    marie-stuart-missing.jpg
    83.6 KB · Views: 1,362
http://www.abbynews.com/news/408526195.html
Search-and-rescue teams were called in to aid police in the search of nearby parks and neighbourhoods.

“At this point, we are very concerned and, obviously, family’s very concerned,” MacDonald said.
He said Stuart does not have a history of running off, and police hope that she is safe with a friend.
She is not active on social media, MacDonald said.
Stuart’s husband, Leslie Scott Schellenberg (in photo), urged the public to alert police if they see her.

He had a message for Stuart: “I love you and I miss you and I want to see you again.”

Stuart is 5’ 2” with black hair and glasses. She was last seen wearing a yellow toque and black jacket.
Anyone with information is asked to contact the APD at 604-859-5225 or text abbypd (222973).

[video=youtube;SELod3NoBM4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SELod3NoBM4[/video]

I wonder if she has a history of mental illness or odd medications? Otherwise this makes absolutely no sense. Something is definitely fishy here...​"She's been pretty moody, said Stuart's husband Leslie Scott Schellenberg. "She's kind of in a bit of a state, and I'm worried that she might just wander aimlessly."

I wonder, is there any third party witness to authenticate that they got on a bus together?

And of course she's moody, she's pregnant!!!!

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

http://bc.ctvnews.ca/pregnant-woman-missing-and-doesn-t-have-her-medication-family-1.3220721
rbbm.
"Amplifying factors that elevate our concern and certainly the family's concern is the fact that she is just over five months pregnant,” said Cont. Ian MacDonald of the Abbotsford Police Department. “There is a degree of urgency obviously in locating her and we would like to appeal to the public to assist us with that."

Volunteers from both Mission Search and Rescue and Central Valley Search and Rescue joined family and friends Wednesday looking for any clues related to Stuart’s disappearance.
Crews set up a mobile command centre at MSA Arena and searched nearby Mill Lake Park.

Adding to the family’s concern, Stuart requires medication that she doesn’t have with her.

It would be helpful to know what sort of medication she needs even while pregnant. If the medication is for a physical condition (like epilepsy, diabetes), maybe the search needs to be in public areas, but if it's for mental condition (like depression), then the search needs to be in out of the way places. If it's murder, the search needs to be in isolated areas.

Do we know anything about the medical condition?

No vehicle, No cell phone, No medication...

Where are you Marie???

:candle:

http://www.ctvnews.ca/canada/pregnant-b-c-woman-vanishes-without-her-meds-1.3220798
Abbotsford Police Const. Ian MacDonald told CTV News Channel that Stuart and Schellenberg had been playing Pokémon Go on Tuesday afternoon and missed their regular bus so they took another one that stopped near the mall. Shortly after getting off the bus, the couple “became separated,” according to MacDonald.

“The husband looked for her for a few minutes and he assumed he would see her at home which was walking distance from that bus stop,” the constable added in an interview Thursday.

Const. MacDonald said Stuart is “one of the most recognizable faces” in Abbotsford, a small city near Vancouver with a population of about 140,000. He said he’s hoping someone will recognize her and call 9-1-1.

No vehicle, No cell phone, No medication...

Where are you Marie???

:candle:

She left her phone at home? If that's the case, I doubt that she and her husband took the bus to a mall and then parted ways. Presumably they had to connect later, so a cell phone is necessary.

Now I'm confused ... she must have had a phone with her if she was playing a virtual game. Maybe she fell off a cliff - something that happens when people play augmented reality games.

Abbotsford Police Const. Ian MacDonald told CTV News Channel that Stuart and Schellenberg had been playing Pokémon Go on Tuesday afternoon and missed their regular bus so they took another one that stopped near the mall. Shortly after getting off the bus, the couple “became separated,” according to MacDonald.

This sounds very strange. Missed their "regular bus" - took a different bus and got off within walking distance to their house. It was 3:00 not exactly rush hour in a small town - how does one get separated? Pregnant for the first time at 38 must be an emotional trip. I have a feeling that we don't know the whole story.

So they have searched Mill Lake Park behind the Sevenoaks Shopping Centre, but have they search Mill Lake?

:thinking:

I'd like to know how someone can play an augmented reality game like Pokémon Go without a cell phone.

If she didn't have a cell phone, then she wasn't playing the game, but maybe he was and could that be how they became separated?

I don't understand how she could be playing the game without a device, so assuming that he was playing the game and she wasn't, I would assume that she would go home. He would expect to find her at home, I suppose.

Either something happened to her after they parted - medical or criminal, or something happened to her at home.

I wonder if the pregnancy was planned.

Perhaps they were using just husband's phone for playing pokemon?

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

On CTV news this morning Const. Ian MacDonald said there are 150,000 people in Abbotsford & every year they deal with about 550 missing person cases.

He also said business security footage obtained so far 'falls in line' with DH's story. They need to figure out what happened after the bus, they don't know where she went after that. According to the husband she was agitated over missing the first bus.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back